Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    its just so awesome cause you use so much less weed and get just as high...it saves you money in the long run for sure
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i vape al the time, shits NOICE but i still prefer my bowlzz

to me vape lasts a lot longer but the bowlz is more of a quicker, more intense high
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    the proposition that was voted for last year for medicinal use and California===what are the provisions of that law?
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    I wish I didn't have 1,000 bills to pay.
    Otherwise I would already have a vape.

Bills suck.
    I work full time hours and don't have money to do shyt.
    Bills, food, clothes, gas, daddy can I have that?

Who wants to say no to their kids? Not me.

I plan on buying my daughter either a powerwheel soon, or a 50cc gas quad.

If I get a Powerwheel, it will probably be this one.
    $200 bones.
    But at least it will look like a wheeler and hopefully she will want to ride with daddy.

me and a few of my close buddies, bought my niece a 50cc gas powered quad for her 4th birthday. she loves it.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    its pink camouflage
    the proposition that was voted for last year for medicinal use and California===what are the provisions of that law?
    Nothing new was passed last year.
    California has had medical MJ for over 10 years now.

Last year they tried to fully legalize it for recreational use.
    Sadly the law did not pass.

So now you need a recommendation from your doctor.
    Not a prescription because it is still illegal under Federal Law.
    So your normal hospital certified doctor can not and will not recommend it for you.
    But any half ass doc that didn't make it to the hospital, or ventured out on their own to make some good money will give you a recommendation. Not a prescription.
    You can't go to Walmart pharmacy and fill your pot prescription......yet.
    prop 19 was the one for recreational use right?
    i wonder where it would be sold...
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey up what's the top tempeture plants cant withstand???????

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

ok

[-(

blue turbins

well i was worried theyd get too hot its 90 in there now thats why i asked i turned the lights off and now coolin

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't get high on your first time? LOLWUT.

I remember the first time I smoked, we smoked a bowl, and I came in, and for like 10 minutes I didn't feel shit, I was like "Dude, what the fuck, is that even weed or did we just get fucked?" and then it hit me like a smack in the face and the room started spinning. That may have been the highest I've ever been. The reason most kids don't get high the first time is because they don't properly inhale, but I already knew how to.

And Santana, you're too paranoid lol, weed doesn't make you lose control of your actions or do stupid shit, you're not gonna smoke and just say "Oh, I think it's time to call my Mom." You're in complete control, and I mean that. My Mom has called me while I was high off my ASS, and I just played it cool and talked normal, and I can do the same in person as long as I have some Visine (Red eyes.) I've been extremely high face to face with my Mom, and she never expects anything, it's all about how you carry the situation, for one, don't sit there shaky and obviously scared, remain calm, make sure to focus on what she's saying (As to not keep saying "WUT.".) Look her in the eyes and don't gaze off, and that's it. I've mastered it lolz. But for real, don't worry so much. And yes, you can technically "smoke yourself stupid" as I've done it before, but not stupid as in "I'm gonna run around the house naked" like alcohol, but stupid to the point that you're just sitting there baked beyond all belief and all you can do is just enjoy the high, you can barely talk or think. That's only if you smoke WAY too much weed though lolz.

Another thing I've also done is ruined my high by being paranoid, I did just last week actually, for some reason, I kept thinking my Mom would come up that night, and kept hearing the stairs creak, so after about a half hour of that, I got too paranoid and just went and laid down on the couch.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    Don't get high on your first time? LOLWUT.

I remember the first time I smoked, we smoked a bowl, and I came in, and for like 10 minutes I didn't feel shit, I was like "Dude, what the fuck, is that even weed or did we just get fucked?" and then it hit me like a smack in the face and the room started spinning. That may have been the highest I've ever been. The reason most kids don't get high the first time is because they don't properly inhale, but I already knew how to.

And Santana, you're too paranoid lol, weed doesn't make you lose control of your actions or do stupid shit, you're not gonna smoke and just say "Oh, I think it's time to call my Mom." You're in complete control, and I mean that. My Mom has called me while I was high off my ASS, and I just played it cool and talked normal, and I can do the same in person as long as I have some Visine (Red eyes.) I've been extremely high face to face with my Mom, and she never expects anything, it's all about how you carry the situation, for one, don't sit there shaky and obviously scared, remain calm, make sure to focus on what she's saying (As to not keep saying "WUT.".) Look her in the eyes and don't gaze off, and that's it. I've mastered it lolz. But for real, don't worry so much. And yes, you can technically "smoke yourself stupid" as I've done it before, but not stupid as in "I'm gonna run around the house naked" like alcohol, but stupid to the point that you're just sitting there baked beyond all belief and all you can do is just enjoy the high, you can barely talk or think. That's only if you smoke WAY too much weed though lolz.

Another thing I've also done is ruined my high by being paranoid, I did just last week actually, for some reason, I kept thinking my Mom would come up that night, and kept hearing the stairs creak, so after about a half hour of that, I got too paranoid and just went and laid down on the couch.
    a lot of people don't get high the first time they smoke...i didn't

i just took em off 24 hours now just day and night thing...
    a rygular grow bulb and fixture
    there is a sky light thing that opens up and has an exhaust fan on it...

[-(

blue turbins

theyz in a small guest bathroom

[-(

blue turbins

no tube just a Lav and Toilet in a small closet

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik would be the only person that I know who got high their first time smoking.
    Most first timers smoke 1 bowl with 3-4 people.

Now if you have a few joints or pass around a few packed bowls of the fresh green stuff, then yes you will get high during your first smoking session.
    It was a fairly sized bowl split between me and one other dude, but I got so fucking high, man, I WISH I could get that high again.
    I think it will be 4 people but it's the best stuff in the area so I'm expecting it'll be a big high
  • I get by with a little help from my friends.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Erik would be the only person that I know who got high their first time smoking.
    Most first timers smoke 1 bowl with 3-4 people.

Now if you have a few joints or pass around a few packed bowls of the fresh green stuff, then yes you will get high during your first smoking session.
    I got buzzed a little bit. Just a little. 2 or 3 joints passed around 4 people. I was pretty drunk at the time.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page