Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood you wont even get high your first time....
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    dood you wont even get high your first time....
    ?
    i love the scene in that movie where emilio estevez gets stoned and then proceeds to go nutz like hes on crack and smash a window with just his voice LAWL
    and then hes gonna call his parents LOL
    Isn't that because you're coughing so much tho? I doubt I'll cough it up since I've smoked cigs before and can hold down smoke well....
    i dont cough anymore, id rather be a little less high and not have my lungs ad throat be on fire...
    no
    gotta cough to get off
    i dont cough anymore, id rather be a little less high and not have my lungs ad throat be on fire...
    Why do you have to cough? What does that do for the high?
    the more you cough = the more smoke you prolly took in
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    no
    gotta cough to get off
    There are one of two reasons you'll cough.

1. You're smoking mids and they rip up you're throat.
    2. You're smoking heads and you'll get the "THC Tickle". You'll be able to feel it in the back of your throat; it's a little tickling feeling that basically says "Get ready to be high".

Honestly: Go to Erowid.org. Read all about it until you feel comfortable doing it. Then just give it a shot and see how it feels. Don't overthink it. It's not an intense psychedelic experience like LSD, it's just a step sideways from reality. It's better then being drunk because you're totally in control of your own actions because you're experiencing EVERYTHING at 5x normal capacity. Just get some eye drops and nobody will know :)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't think it has to do with absorbing more THC. I always figured it was because when you cough a lot when you smoke your face gets red which means you have more blood going to your head/brain. Thus the THC hits you faster/harder.

I wouldn't try to not act high while high around people if its your first few times smoking. I would smoke a few times so you know how it effects you before you try that.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    no
    gotta cough to get off
    you're totally in control of your own actions because you're experiencing EVERYTHING at 5x normal capacity. Just get some eye drops and nobody will know :)

I think I'm really gonna like that I'm still in control but i'm just in a different state. this sounds like it's gonna be fun :)

thanks guys :D
    no
    gotta cough to get off
    you're totally in control of your own actions because you're experiencing EVERYTHING at 5x normal capacity. Just get some eye drops and nobody will know :)

I think I'm really gonna like that I'm still in control but i'm just in a different state. this sounds like it's gonna be fun :)

Yeah man, it's a good time. Just be open to the experience and don't try to wrestle with it when it grabs you. Some people don't get high their first time, others get really high. I fell in with the former, but the second time rocked me. Go invest in some awesome munchies prior, get a good movie and chiiillllllllll
    edited May 2011
    I think it'll be for me but the problem is the timing. Still living at home with the parents still in control.
    no
    gotta cough to get off

Yeah man, it's a good time. Just be open to the experience and don't try to wrestle with it when it grabs you. Some people don't get high their first time, others get really high. I fell in with the former, but the second time rocked me. Go invest in some awesome munchies prior, get a good movie and chiiillllllllll

Oh, one more question. For the first time, it should only last a couple hours right?
    I fucking wish it would last a few hours!
    60-90 minutes tops. Before you need to smoke some more.
    The fuck are you smoking? I get at minimum two hours, and usually a 2-3 hour after glow. For a first timer, it'll probably last at least 2. Then again, time tends to distort a bit..
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    shit when i start taking bong rips i like to take one every 20 minutes or so to keep the buzz going....if i get super stoned it usually lasts about an hour...ill still feel a little bit high for a good part of the day...but the actual high goes away after about 60 min
    Bong rips are always amazing.
    its mostly what i smoke out of...i prefer bongs over any thing cause they get you ripped

I want one of these:

^:)^
    I also want one of these:

those are the best man...this dude i knew once had one....iv never been so stoned...and it was off of crappy weed...we smoked just over a dime in like 4-5 hours and i was soooo high...then i had to go to work lol