Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    smokin my last bowl for a while...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Bought a quarter today, might break in just because my chillum hasn't seen action in ages.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm waiting at a deal now...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Damn...been awhile since I smoked at home

and damn it feels good to be back
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I get short term memory loss alllllll the time lol. Man am I gonna miss smoking but whatever. I'm gonna get so high the next time I smoke cause my tolerance will be nothing, which is good because I wasn't even gettin that high from smoking just a normal bowl anymore
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Do you forget stuff when high or is it not the same as alcohol?
    You don't forget anything.
    But then again, I've never forgotten anything from Alcohol either.
    Well, there's 2 parts to it. On one hand, I never wake up after a night of smoking and say "What the fuck did I do last night?" like alcohol, I remember every little thing, BUT, weed does give you temporary short term memory loss WHILE high, and I experience it every now and then where I lose track of thought in the middle of thinking about something, and then I struggle to remember what I was thinking about just seconds later.

Hmm, Santana's asking a lot about weed lately....thinking about trying it? \m/ If you are, go for it! Worse comes to worse you may get paranoid or not like the high, but you'll most likely love it like anyone else who's tried it.
    I'm nervous that I'll get nervous while high because I'll be nervous that my parents will find out. I'm kinda scared that it'll ruin highs for me :(
    I'm nervous that I'll either be paranoid as fuck that my parents will find out or I'll do something stupid like pick up the phone if they call me and I'll just sound so baked
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    edited May 2011
    Just got busted. It feels really shitty. The worst part is that I'm only a month away from being 18 so they might charge me as an adult. I'm really scared.
    Here's hoping you invoked all your rights. Never make the cops life easy. Never consent to any searches. Always ask what their "probable cause" is. Ask for a warrant. Make them bring the dog. If they do find something and place you in custody, don't say a damn thing besides "I want to talk to my lawyer." Make the cop fill out every single form in the book and give him as much paperwork as possible. Here's hoping for the best man, and keeping my fingers crossed you're not from one of the states with the super-archaic drug laws.
    dear lord DO NOT do this...then they will throw the book at you...just cooperate, be nice to the cop and they will take it easy on you...only do that shit if they have nothing on you so far...
    Disagree entirely. If it's just a traffic stop, do not escalate it beyond a traffic stop. But if the cop wants to be a dick (as they most often will), invoke every single right you have. More paperwork for the cop means a shit ton more opportunities for them to fuck up and for the court to throw out your case entirely. If you give up your rights you're as good as screwed. Be respectful, but be firm and use what the constitution guarantees you, no matter how much the cop tells you "He'll help you out." because they won't. As well, ANY lawyer will smile if you told them you used all your rights. If you don't use them, they will take them from you, and believe me they'd love nothing more then that.
    Well, there's 2 parts to it. On one hand, I never wake up after a night of smoking and say "What the fuck did I do last night?" like alcohol, I remember every little thing, BUT, weed does give you temporary short term memory loss WHILE high, and I experience it every now and then where I lose track of thought in the middle of thinking about something, and then I struggle to remember what I was thinking about just seconds later.

Hmm, Santana's asking a lot about weed lately....thinking about trying it? \m/ If you are, go for it! Worse comes to worse you may get paranoid or not like the high, but you'll most likely love it like anyone else who's tried it.
    I'm nervous that I'll get nervous while high because I'll be nervous that my parents will find out. I'm kinda scared that it'll ruin highs for me :(
    I'm nervous that I'll either be paranoid as fuck that my parents will find out or I'll do something stupid like pick up the phone if they call me and I'll just sound so baked
    If you're nervous going in, don't even bother. Trust in yourself before you take another step. The first few times can be a bit stressful, as the natural human response is to try and cling on to control of your mind. By hanging on, you're just sucking yourself into a pit of anxiety. Basically, just ride the wave, man.

If you're nervous going in, don't even bother. Trust in yourself before you take another step. The first few times can be a bit stressful, as the natural human response is to try and cling on to control of your mind. By hanging on, you're just sucking yourself into a pit of anxiety. Basically, just ride the wave, man.

So is it possible to resist the high then?
    The smoke will calm your nerves down.
    That's what I'm hoping. Unless I smoke myself stupid, I'll still be in full control of my actions right? Like I won't do something stupid and call my parents during the middle?
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo

That's what I'm hoping. Unless I smoke myself stupid, I'll still be in full control of my actions right? Like I won't do something stupid and call my parents during the middle?
    No, it's not really possible to resist the high. It IS possible to attempt to resist the high, which just ends in a negative experience. If you ride it out and don't give in to astonishment, you'll be fine. Basically, know what you're smoking and know how much you're smoking. Don't smoke a whole blunt your first time. Take a few hits, wait and see how you feel and go based on that. And it's damn near impossible to smoke yourself stupid, unless you're stupid to begin with. I've found in my time as a recreational drug user that THC more or less just brings out ones natural personality. Hence, I smoke multiple times a day, just about every day (except currently, drug test in 2 weeks), with no negative side effects (aside from the occasional short term memory lapse, as others have pointed out). It doesn't bring my grades down, it doesn't make me miss work, it doesn't make me fall out with my friends, etc. Responsiblity and moderation are key. It's enlightened my life and it's probably something I'm going to be enjoying for years to come, and hence why I'm fighting to get it legalized medicinally in Pennsylvania.

If you're worried about calling your parents during it - Turn your phone off. Tada. Don't do it in a setting where you have to be sneaky and cautious, or with people you're not totally comfortable with. Proper set and setting are a must. Basically, smoke with a few friends whom you hold dear in a risk-free environment (ie: their house, your place when nobodies home, the woods, etc.) and you'll be fine. If you're not open to the experience however, it might suck, but only because you make it suck.

Enjoy :)
    If it is your first time,....you will know that you are high.
    And although no one else will,....you will think that they all know you are high.

So,...do it correct and make sure no one is going to fuck with you after you toke up.
    I can smoke a blunt and get pulled over without the cops knowing a thing.
    But I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to smokin herbs.
    So even on the first time, People won't be able to tell?
    santana just man up and smoke a bowl, the first time kinda sux cuz u dont really get high but once you get goin its awesome... people will usually tell if your high if your eyes are all red and shit but just smokeby yourself or with some buddies and your good...

If you're worried about calling your parents during it - Turn your phone off. Tada. .

Enjoy :)
    do you think the high would make me do something with my phone that's potentially stupid or is it not like alcohol in that sense?
    dood stop worrying, i never even touch my phone when im high. if your worried about talkin your parents then just text them....
    Yeah I know I'm making a bigger deal out of this but I don't want to do something stupid with my phone, I don't wanna turn it off tho

But I would still like to know if it will potentially make me do something stupid or is it not like alcohol that way? Like I'll be high but still not do something stupid. Idk if I'm making any sense
    Nothing wrong with being scared if it's your first time.
    Do some research if you need too.

I get high on a daily basis, and no one knew at my work place for over a year.
    And I was high in the morning, and during my lunch breaks.
    Now they know that I do smoke. However no one knows that I am high at work.
    They all just think I get high after work.

Smoking weed doesn't make you incapable of acting norml and talking with people.
    It just gives you a relaxed feeling,...and makes things a little bit more interesting.
    So most likely, even on the first time, people won't be able to tell?