Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    smokin sesh in about 30 min B-)

might get fukked tomm and see hangover 2 as well...
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    <3 THC. Pittsburgh NORML checking in, working to get it decriminalized. Didn't go through all 131 pages to get the exposition here, but any smokers here in the decrim'd/medicinal states?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    UP grows medical, and from what I gather he's pretty damn good at it.
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    I think I'm going to smoke a bunch of keif tonight :-bd
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – The Dutch government on Friday said it would start banning tourists from buying cannabis from "coffee shops" and impose restrictions on Dutch customers by the end of the year.

The Netherlands is well known for having one of Europe's most liberal soft drug policies that has made its cannabis shops a popular tourist attraction, particularly in Amsterdam.

Backed by the far-right party of anti-immigrant politician Geert Wilders, the coalition government that came into power last year announced plans to curb drug tourism as part of a nationwide program to promote health and fight crime.

"In order to tackle the nuisance and criminality associated with coffee shops and drug trafficking, the open-door policy of coffee shops will end," the Dutch health and justice ministers wrote in a letter to the country's parliament on Friday.

Under the new rules, only Dutch residents will be able to sign up as members of cannabis shops.

Dutch customers will have to sign up for at least a year's membership and each shop would be expected to have only up to 1,500 members, a justice ministry spokesman said.

The policy will roll out in the southern provinces of Limburg, Noord Brabant and Zeeland by the end of the year and the rest of the country next year, the spokesman said.

Amsterdam, home to about 220 coffee shops, is already in the process of closing some in its red light district. Some officials have resisted the measures, saying they will push the soft drug trade underground.

Some Dutch border towns including Maastricht and Terneuzen have already restricted the sale of marijuana to foreigners.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110527/wl_nm/us_dutch_cannabis

Looks like if my friends and I were ever going to make this trip its gotta be this year.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Just got busted. It feels really shitty. The worst part is that I'm only a month away from being 18 so they might charge me as an adult. I'm really scared.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    An unlawful marijuana possession is the equivalent of jaywalking. 8-X image
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Just got busted. It feels really shitty. The worst part is that I'm only a month away from being 18 so they might charge me as an adult. I'm really scared.
    How much and what state? In a lot of states, if you've never been in trouble before, you will get something like 6 months probation and once you complete all the requirements, it is erased from your record. They will do whatever they can to scare you, but in the end it will most likely result in probation and fines.

Oh, and.....
    I needed money so I could supply myself. Now if it was someone I liked, hell no I wouldn't do that.
    Still a dick move, and karma is a bitch.
    I'm still sitting here, not giving one fuck.
    Karma is still a bitch, any fucks given now?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    All they want is some fine money, court fee money, victim impact money, probation department money, etc.
    Recognize a pattern yet? They will only charge you as an adult if they think they can get more ..........that's right, money from you. Don't sweat the small shit. You will, however, probably have to take a time out from smoking for a little bit.
  • kheid_FILMkheid_FILM Posts: 58
    Here's hoping you invoked all your rights. Never make the cops life easy. Never consent to any searches. Always ask what their "probable cause" is. Ask for a warrant. Make them bring the dog. If they do find something and place you in custody, don't say a damn thing besides "I want to talk to my lawyer." Make the cop fill out every single form in the book and give him as much paperwork as possible. Here's hoping for the best man, and keeping my fingers crossed you're not from one of the states with the super-archaic drug laws.
    All they want is some fine money, court fee money, victim impact money, probation department money, etc.
    Recognize a pattern yet? They will only charge you as an adult if they think they can get more ..........that's right, money from you. Don't sweat the small shit. You will, however, probably have to take a time out from smoking for a little bit.
    i remember one time i got in trouble for giving alcohol to minors...had to show up at the courthouse and they tried to scare me and get a couple hundred from me. i paid my fines and as i was walking out the door the court magistrate said "you be good now, stay outta trouble" i replied go fuck yourself lol he was pissed as fuck, i thought he was gonna try and get me in more trouble but nuthin happened, i was already on the way out the door. pfft behave my self i was buying beer for me and my firends who were all like 20 1/2 years old...blow me
    Here's hoping you invoked all your rights. Never make the cops life easy. Never consent to any searches. Always ask what their "probable cause" is. Ask for a warrant. Make them bring the dog. If they do find something and place you in custody, don't say a damn thing besides "I want to talk to my lawyer." Make the cop fill out every single form in the book and give him as much paperwork as possible. Here's hoping for the best man, and keeping my fingers crossed you're not from one of the states with the super-archaic drug laws.
    dear lord DO NOT do this...then they will throw the book at you...just cooperate, be nice to the cop and they will take it easy on you...only do that shit if they have nothing on you so far...
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    I was nice, it was because I had a broken license plate lamp. Fuck that. And I live in iowa so I hope their drug laws aren't terrible. I only had 15g's but my friend that was with me had like 250 bucks and a scale.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Do you forget stuff when high or is it not the same as alcohol?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Never forgotten anything from alcohol? To blackout, you usually have to be planning to get blackout drunk.
    Never forgotten anything from weed though.
    image Photobucket
    dude i forget shit when im drunk and high all the time.....

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you forget stuff when high or is it not the same as alcohol?
    You don't forget anything.
    But then again, I've never forgotten anything from Alcohol either.
    Well, there's 2 parts to it. On one hand, I never wake up after a night of smoking and say "What the fuck did I do last night?" like alcohol, I remember every little thing, BUT, weed does give you temporary short term memory loss WHILE high, and I experience it every now and then where I lose track of thought in the middle of thinking about something, and then I struggle to remember what I was thinking about just seconds later.

Hmm, Santana's asking a lot about weed lately....thinking about trying it? \m/ If you are, go for it! Worse comes to worse you may get paranoid or not like the high, but you'll most likely love it like anyone else who's tried it.
    smoking weed = best decision i ever made
    I get short term memory loss like a mofo when I'm high...not like I forget what I'm doing, but what I'm saying.
    image Photobucket