Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Spoilers**The Dark Knight Discussion Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You couldn't understand him? Shit, I was bothered that he was so loud and clear with a fucking mask on.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Tom Hardy based his voice for Bane on Bartley Gorman (1944 - 2002), an Irish Traveller who was the undefeated Bare-knuckle boxing champion of the United Kingdom and Ireland, often referred to as the, "King of the Gypsies." He told The Hollywood Reporter, "The choice of the accent is actually a man called Bartley Gorman, who was a bare knuckle fighter. A Romani gypsy. Which I wanted to underpin the Latin, but a Romani Latin opposed to Latino. His particular accent is very specific, which was a gypsy accent. So that's why it was difficult to understand. But once you tune into it, you get it. I hope."
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Or maybe you need to go to a better theater with a better sound system?

Heard every thing he said nice and clear. I loved his lines in the movie.

"Ahhh, I didn't know what would break first, your soul, or your BODY!!"
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Was no one else bothered by Bane's voice? Could hardly understand the nigga.

I was able to understand every word
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I never was a fan of batman until recent movies. I had high expectations for this movie and it blew them out of the water. Bane was an awesome villain and cat woman was sexy as fuck. I can't think of anything I'd really change. I even thought the movie was better than the avengers
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Episode said:

Was no one else bothered by Bane's voice? Could hardly understand the nigga.

I was able to understand every word
    I thought it was cool.
    inb4lists
    I wish at the end of the movie. Alfred goes to the restaurant, sips his drink, looks up, and smiles, and goes on about himself, without ever showing Bruce and Selina.

I think it would have more fitted Nolan, like with the ending to Inception.
    inb4lists
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

I wish at the end of the movie. Alfred goes to the restaurant, sips his drink, looks up, and smiles, and goes on about himself, without ever showing Bruce and Selina.

I think it would have more fitted Nolan, like with the ending to Inception.

I agree. I feel like he dumbed down shit for the mainstream audience they picked up after TDK. Like everything has blatant foreshadowing and they have to flat out say everything.

"Batman could be anybody..."

Shut the fuck up, it was obvious the bigger name actor cast as a nobody policeman with a similar background as Bruce would take over. I bet some retards were still surprised at the end
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Oh and Alfred > everyone else

:((
    inb4lists
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Movie was awesome! Better then avengers.
    That nigga said he died which wasn't true, but I still feel like slapping him, lol. I loved the movie doe. 3 hrs felt like an hr cause I enjoyed every min of it. Actors were all great, that levitt dude is an awesome actor. Hathaway was an awesome cat woman and fuckin slamming as hell (btw shees an eagles fan) I liked the villain a lot too, he was just a beast whoos main goal was carnage through power. I never knew much about the comics, insane the old Tom burton movies so the twists were twists to me I didn't know about the daughter or none of that. Great movie, I want to see it again like right now. Great cast, great plot had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love it. One question I have? When bane and his niggas high jack that plane in the beginning they take someone's blood and transfuse it, what was going on there, did I miss something?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    In order to make it seem like the guy died in the plane crash, evidence of his blood had to be left behind
    imageimage
    They had brought a dead body and transferred the doctors blood into the body to make it seem like the doctor had died in the plane crash.
    Oic makes sense! Thanks \m/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Finally saw it. Can't decide if I liked TDK or TDKR more.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    TDK had more action, but this one had a better story.

I guess thats a good way to end things...
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    TDK had more action.......Lolwut.
    Episode said:

TDK had more action.......Lolwut.

yeah i think it was more the other way around. TDK had a stonger plot i think and this movie was action the entire way through doe...
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I'm glad I watched Batman Begins again a few days ago...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html