Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

who you gonna vote for

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    obama
    oops. He said Rand Paul :))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    not voting
    I'm not voting because I pretty much can't since I didn't vote in the primaries or whatever the fuck it's called. I have also come to notice over the years that a states peoples vote can be Obama for example, but the states officials can choose Romney..and in the end that state goes to Romney. The system is flawed and needs fixed imo. If I were to vote I'd have to choose between dumb (Obama) and dumber (Romney) and that sucks. It'd be nice to vote for Ron Paul because of many reasons

I hate politics
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    thrid party/ independent
    the state officials never go against the states winner doe..the electoral college is still stupid
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    obama
    Ron and Rand Paul have pretty psychotic ideology.....Obama is no 'savior' but then we as americans can't expect perfection...We can demand integrity and a desire move this country in a positive direction....We MUST get the money out of politics....Citizens United is currently crushing free speech....Movetoamend.org.....
    CORPORATIONS ARE NOT PEOPLE and MONEY IS NOT SPEECH
    not voting
    exactly. Money, greed, and corporations are the largest issues steering this country in a worse direction. It needs to stop but what's got to happen to finally get them to stop.

And here's a funny

imageimage
    edited July 2012
    not voting
    I'm not voting because I pretty much can't since I didn't vote in the primaries or whatever the fuck it's called. I have also come to notice over the years that a states peoples vote can be Obama for example, but the states officials can choose Romney..and in the end that state goes to Romney. The system is flawed and needs fixed imo. If I were to vote I'd have to choose between dumb (Obama) and dumber (Romney) and that sucks. It'd be nice to vote for Ron Paul because of many reasons

I hate politics
    >doesn't know they're called primaries
    >doesn't vote
    >attempts to offer legitimate political opinion
    >I know they're called primaries..just didn't care to use proper politic terms
    >I do vote, just not this time. I don't even have a valid ID if I wanted to vote
    >take your know-it-all bs somewhere else

I don't talk politics because I hate it and all it does is piss me off
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    thrid party/ independent
    Hey Wine I'm smarter than you
    not voting
    I'm voting for whoever promotes buttsechz
    Howard Stern? I'm ok with this
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    obama
    Hey Wine I'm smarter than you
    :x
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ayo Leah, i got a place we can compare bikinis, blast maiden and forget politics. Plus my hair smells delish so we all win.
    not voting
    Ayo Leah, i got a place we can compare bikinis, blast maiden and forget politics. Plus my hair smells delish so we all win.
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    When our country first started out, your vote meant something. You would have candidates with some degree of differing of opinion, and your vote would provide the candidates some level of support of their platform. They could and would tailor their administration towards working to what the people want, and not some ulterior motives.

Somewhere along the way we moved from that system to this current system of two poles. Where we have artificially erected these two candidates and you are forced two gravitate towards one of these two poles for fear of marginalizing yourself by throwing your vote away. But the sham of the whole system is the two poles are not really opposite poles... Nope. not even close. Sure there are things they disagree on. Moral issues like abortion, church, and other things the government has no business regulating. And sure they disagree on how they want to spend 0.1% of the budget. Maybe one group wants to give that .005% to the rich where one group wants to give that .005% to education. But as far as the core of the government goes, these two poles are exactly the same

For years i've voted 3rd party. fooling myself that my vote will be heard, that people will take notice, and will follow my lead. I've been voting for change for 16 years, while most people stay the course and believe the lies. This year... *shrug* i dont really care anymore. maybe things will get bad enough that enough people will speak up and burn the system and start over.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    obama
    citizens united was the nail in the coffin for our electoral system.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    thrid party/ independent
    It doesn't matter who wins, they all work for the same people. Our voting system is a joke. 8-X
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    When our country first started out, your vote meant something. You would have candidates with some degree of differing of opinion, and your vote would provide the candidates some level of support of their platform. They could and would tailor their administration towards working to what the people want, and not some ulterior motives.

Somewhere along the way we moved from that system to this current system of two poles. Where we have artificially erected these two candidates and you are forced two gravitate towards one of these two poles for fear of marginalizing yourself by throwing your vote away. But the sham of the whole system is the two poles are not really opposite poles... Nope. not even close. Sure there are things they disagree on. Moral issues like abortion, church, and other things the government has no business regulating. And sure they disagree on how they want to spend 0.1% of the budget. Maybe one group wants to give that .005% to the rich where one group wants to give that .005% to education. But as far as the core of the government goes, these two poles are exactly the same

For years i've voted 3rd party. fooling myself that my vote will be heard, that people will take notice, and will follow my lead. I've been voting for change for 16 years, while most people stay the course and believe the lies. This year... *shrug* i dont really care anymore. maybe things will get bad enough that enough people will speak up and burn the system and start over.
    you said "erected" :-j
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    not voting
    It doesn't matter who wins, they all work for the same people. Our voting system is a joke. 8-X
    Yuuup!
    not voting

you said "erected" :-j
    How else could they butt fuck the American people? :>
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not voting
    wake, thats basically what i meant when i said "sometimes i think that voters in a america would make a bigger impact on the government if they boycotted this election."

the government has failed to change a whole lot which kinda leads me to believe it's gotta be done by the people. even though the government is fully capable of making things better it's just that they get way too, for lack of a better word, "political" about shit. they're the fuckin' government, they could do whatever they wanted.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie