Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Never been suspended but got detention a more than a few times. Got in a lot of shit for beating up this one asshole in junior high who thought it would be cool to slap my books out of my hand and kick them one by one down the hall. By the time he kicked the third book, I slammed his head into the wall and got a hit on his face.
    I love winning with women
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got 5 days of ISS for "cyberbullying"... We made memes of a kid
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    dey take that cyberbullyin shit surryess....
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I used to fight a lot as a kid. In Jr high I was in 5 fights in one week.... And missed 2 1/2 days of school that week. I was never an angry or depressed kid, I wa just mouthy as fuck and liked the rush of it.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited July 2012
    Seriously. We got them taken down and we apologized but I guess it wasn't enough.

To quote my friend-" if you are a victim of cyber bullying, you're a cyber pussy."
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Seriously. We got them taken down and we apologized but I guess it wasn't enough.

To quote my friend-" if you are a victim of cyber bullying, you're a cyber pussy."
    :))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I got a crapload of detentions and a decent amount of ISS in high school. I also had Saturday school a few times
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    speaking of acting out as a kid....i have a cousin shes not even ten, but she saw a kid in class cheating off of her test and she got some scissors and cut his shirt up she was so mad lol
    I got a crapload of detentions and a decent amount of ISS in high school. I also had Saturday school a few times
    We stopped Saturday school. Now you have to stay after school for 2-4 hours on a Friday. I got one for calling a kid a bitch in class. Everybody was thinking it, but I was the one to say it.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    By this time next year imma be a DPS Officer.

Taking Written and physical test next week. i pass those, i get put through school for free..paid for by the state of AZ..

yes.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We stopped Saturday school. Now you have to stay after school for 2-4 hours on a Friday. I got one for calling a kid a bitch in class. Everybody was thinking it, but I was the one to say it.
    Our detenions were on tuesdays and thursdays, had to stay 2-3 hours after school. Saturdays school you spent about 5 hours in the morning in the cafeteria and you needed your own way to and from school
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Taking Written and physical test next week. i pass those, i get put through school for free..paid for by the state of AZ..

yes.
    If you pull me over, please let me go :))
    I love winning with women
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I have had a couple of ISS this past year. One we skipped out on an assembly and chilled in our car and got caught. Then the other I said Fuck a little to loud I guess and the dick of the teacher gave me one.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got a few detentions but never any suspensions while in HS. I've only been in one fight, in school actually, but I didn't get suspended for it. Some kid that I didn't even know apparently had a problem with me and sucker punched me at lunch one day. My back was to him after he hit me so I started my swing there without even looking and ended up hitting him square in the jaw and he dropped. I didn't get in trouble because one of the teachers saw the whole thing. One of my friends got suspended though for hitting him again after he got up.

yes.
    If you pull me over, please let me go :))
    The fuck have you ever done for me?

if i ever pulled you over @Alex ... id probably just laugh it off...or scare the shit outta ya...idk. lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Got suspended 11 times in 8th Grade. Still don't know how the fuck I passed lol. I took no fucking shit from those queers.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    This thread turned into Jr High confessions.
    Pass the god damn butter.