Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the kind that burns and destroys what's in its path
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Arson huh? y00z fukkin Vandal theyz shud hang y00z by teh ballz in teh town square [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

wasn't my fault. and the place was abandoned anyway [-(
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    slightly worse then vadalism though lol
    i think some of you know this but i'll say it anyway, when i was 13 i was a girl for halloween. i have to admit, it was really awkward. i don't know how you women do it lol.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Two of my closest friends both their dads killed themselves.
    Another close friend his dad was told if he continues drinking it will kill him so he continues to drink but keeping it hidden from his wife and son. His liver shut down and he died.

I've got two people I used to be friends with that are heroine addicts, about 5 others that I used to associate with have many drug problems mainly pills but they are barely functional.

^ this is why I take a stronger stance than most about some things.

I went through severe depression at one point after moving to Kentucky / Cincinnati area and thought about suicide a lot. But when I look back what teenager doesn't think about that at least once.

My first concert was Christina aguilera (sp?) and destinys child. Was a free ticket in 6th grade maybe 7th I can't remember.

I have severe anger issues but have learned how to control them more recently. Because of this I've had to replace doors at three different houses from punching through them and fucked my wrist up pretty bad in highschool after punching metal lockers.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i have never thought about suicide before but like most people i can get really depressed sometimes.. usually my depression is about nothing in particular either so i know its prob just how my brain works and my genes
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When I was in 4th grade I was hanging out at the school playground with my friend. And we found this artist paints sitting on the playground. We thought it would be fun to paint designs on the playground structures. We werent trying to be destructive little shits with no respect for others property, but just didnt properly think though the consequences of painting the equipment. Anyways, it was some oil based paint and the next day kids started playing on the toys and the paint hadnt dried. Kids were getting paint all over their clothes and the teachers were trying to stop all the kids from going down slides and such but werent very effective since there was so many kids. over half the kids went home early that day because they had paint all over themselves.. and there was a giant criminal investigation launched trying to find the villains of this evil deed. I felt awful, and still do. Was never caught.
    Wow that story just opened up a bunch of memories I had completely forgot about.

When I was 8 I got in a ton of trouble because I lit a fire in the woods during a drought and it caught a portion of the woods on fire before the fire department was able to stop it. Funny part is a year later the people who owned the land demolished the whole area and built homes there. I was just helping them out [-(

Around the same time, I don't know what happened exactly but I remember some kid said something to be and I pushed him into a wall he split his head open and had to get stitches in his forehead. I still feel bad about that.

In 2nd grade I got suspended from school for fighting. Some kid tried to steal the spot in the front of the line from me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In preschool I hit a kid in the head with the cleanup bell and he got 12 stiches
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I used to have a very short temper but I've managed to keep it away more now.

My younger brother is everything i hate about others.

I still think back about this girl i used to know, and somethings think "what if" (slightly pathetic i know)

I worked with my friend's dad's landscaping company for a year, he is a terrible boss and blames everything in his personal life on his job, i said that to his face, and of course i don't work for him anymore, but he still owed me $208 for my last week of work, which he flat out refused to give to me for a month, until i sent him a text threatening to call the authorities since i had all of my hours on paper, i got a check for $138 the next day which is typical of him, so i told him if i didn't get another check for $100 i was going to report him, i got it the next day >:)

I hate going swimming.
    inb4lists
    Years ago when my mom, siblings and I started going to church, the youth pastor Jeff ended up getting fired from the church for taking 3 of the youth girls out to dinner and making a move on them (he was also married)

The funny thing was that his best friend was Howie Kencdrick, the now 2nd baseman for the Anaheim Angels, he was a SS on the same college team as Howie at the time, they were both expected to get called up, which Howie did, so did Jeff, but he decided to quit baseball and go to bible college, which he graduated and became a youth pastor, for all of 2 weeks before he flushed it all away.

Skumbag
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think I just learned something new about ape and thought I would post it here. Ginger Asian child? i didnt even know that was possible!

im actually really laid back and quiet irl unless im drinking... i have never been in a real fight in my life and i cant even remember even my last arguement fight with anyone..its been at least 5 years since ive even been angry about anything
    Interesting. A kid I went to highschool with name was estaban bear. He is Mexican and a Ginger
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    im actually really laid back and quiet irl unless im drinking... i have never been in a real fight in my life and i cant even remember even my last arguement fight with anyone..its been at least 5 years since ive even been angry about anything
    We are the same person
    The only major fight i was in, i was fighting this other dude who was the same age, and i was winning, but then his little brother all of a sudden hands him a knife and so i backed off, i wasn't getting stabbed for anything lol
    inb4lists
    fighting is the biggest waste of time..you either end up in legal trouble or get your ass kicked so why would i waste my time