Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Team Erik
    Did Bucky ever take a shaftride or was she just always turned down? I never figured that out.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    Hey Satan dont you have some boring ass job to go to in your shitty run down town you live in and think about how its pretty much all downhill from here?
    I stack money and keep bitches nigga
    Not as much as if you would have became a director like you wanted. But hey, giving up on life is a good option too. Have fun rotting away with the rest of the filth that lives down south.
    Hey Satan dont you have some boring ass job to go to in your shitty run down town you live in and think about how its pretty much all downhill from here?
    Not as much as if you would have became a director like you wanted. But hey, giving up on life is a good option too. Have fun rotting away with the rest of the filth that lives down south.
    I'm sorry...who are you again? Nobody? That's what I thought
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Wake, why the fuck do you care so much? You and Satan seem to be the only 2 that are throwing a bitch fit over it.

2 old men worries about a teenage boys virginity. Nope, totally normal.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    post up her pic. And why would you speak to a chick erik slept with? Up until 4 months ago you two were like enemy #1.
    I dont have a pic of her
    We used to be good friends and I met her through him and spoke with her on multiple occasions
    this was so before you're time here
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    When did bianca and Erik become bffs
    We called a truce a long while ago
    imageimage
    Team Catz
    Duuuuh
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Team Erik
    OGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGz
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    I'm glad I am about to bounce for the night. I expect 500 posts of butthurt when I return!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm sorry...who are you again? Nobody? That's what I thought
    OH YOU MAD CUZ I'M STYLIN ON YOU?
    Team Catz
    When did bianca and Erik become bffs
    Losers attract. It was only a matter of time
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    I dont care if he is or not, I'm just calling him on his bullshit. You've never known someone whose always talking mad game, when you know they are full of shit? And you've never wanted to call him on that shit? Same thing here. I could care less that he is a virgin, it's only an easy thing to call him on and for him to prove otherwise if he wasnt full of shit.

"Im the greatest rapper ever and going to sell billions of records" - white kid from the berbs
    "That bitch is nasty. I wouldnt ever fuck her. I fuck so many hotties, I wouldnt ever fuck someone like that" - 16 year old virgin.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    Oh. I like everyone. I was just curious. But this fighting is getting old fast.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    I'm glad I am about to bounce for the night. I expect 500 posts of butthurt when I return!
    Don't forget to buy popcorn!
    imageimage
    Team Catz
    Please. I'm just now starting to have fun

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Don't forget to buy popcorn!
    I looked up the venue cause i never been there. They sell popcorn and drinks!
    Please. I'm just now starting to have fun

sounds legit.
    Team Catz
    Wait...you mean I'm not allowed to shit on everyone and still have a fan club?

Maybe I should rap :-?
    Well that's fine and dandy but im just letting you know that he's not
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    Oh. I like everyone. I was just curious. But this fighting is getting old fast.
    really. you like everyone here? :|