Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Team Catz
    fukk erik =;

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    >Gives 0 fucks about me.
    >Spends all day riding my dick.

Lol what a fucking retard. "Not one of the main aggressors.". It's constantly you and the 2 fat fucks, all 3 being some of the oldest members on here, that's the saddest part.
    Son pa-lease. It takes no time out of my day calling you on your bullshit. You make it too easy.

>Takes no time out of his day.
    >Has spent the last 3-4 hours riding my dick.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Wake goin full retard. Who keeps pics of themselves with every girl they've fucked. I sure as hell dont have any. A girlfriends is one thing, but a hook up? "oh hey lemme snap a picture of us together real quick before you leave" dafuq?
    =D>
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    will always keep reacting the same way throwing the same recycled bullshit insults. I never rode your dick the other day...but you won't believe that either. Besides...everyone on this site to you are fat fucks who are obsessed with you
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    Wake goin full retard. Who keeps pics of themselves with every girl they've fucked. I sure as hell dont have any. A girlfriends is one thing, but a hook up? "oh hey lemme snap a picture of us together real quick before you leave" dafuq?
    The way Erik described this imaginary girl, she was not some one night stand. He apparently has had all these hotties but not a single thread of proof? I aint buying it. I dont hear you or anyone else around here talking about all the hotties they are banging. Nope, all that talk comes from erik. And that's only because it's only talk.
    I can't believe any of these dumb fucks takes up for the little douchebag. I feel my iq drop every time I get on this fuckin site.

"gee. This person insults and berates everyone that doesn't kiss his ass. It think I should defend him even though he's and idiot who's constantly in the wrong derp"
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I dont know how many times I have to say this but I dont take sides. Its the fucking internet. I really give no fucks. You and Wake are being fucking retarded plain and simple. Erik said he would show you a picture of some of the girls, but you guys essentially are asking for pics with his tongue down their throats. Who takes pictures with their hookups? Honestly? Theres a life beyond the internet and having proof for some fucking people on an online forum who you'll never meet.
    Team Catz
    I dont know how many times I have to say this but I dont take sides. Its the fucking internet. I really give no fucks. You and Wake are being fucking retarded plain and simple. Erik said he would show you a picture of some of the girls, but you guys essentially are asking for pics with his tongue down their throats. Who takes pictures with their hookups? Honestly? Theres a life beyond the internet and having proof for some fucking people on an online forum who you'll never meet.
    Did I ask for that you fucking idiot? No

Why is everyone here a complete imbecile?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    I don't kiss Erik's ass.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Team Catz
    Oh, these losers again...
    Team Erik
    Oh stop
    Team Catz
    Hey hoods, don't you have some shitty hardcore to play?

Bianca, go eat some more fish and chicken while you preach animal rights you fuckin hypocrite
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Erik
    >doesnt get along with someone.
    >anyone who disagrees is a looser scumbag.
    Team Catz
    Wait...I know...hoods is busy losing jobs and running up tickets for his wife to pay
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    You do take sides, even if you dont want to admit it. And I didnt say he should post a pic with his tongue down a girls throat, I said he should post a pic that is obvious there is something more then just friendship. ie... maybe his arm is around her. Maybe he is holding her hands. something like that. He has soooooo many hotties he fucks all the time... prove it. He can't because the dude is all talk, no game. He wants to pretend he is something he is not.... You're pretty stupid if you believe that shit.
    Team Catz
    HahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahA
    Team Catz
    Hahahahhagahahahahahhagahahbagacoughhahahahaha