Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Team All Of My Nope
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Hey Satan dont you have some boring ass job to go to in your shitty run down town you live in and think about how its pretty much all downhill from here?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    Hey Satan dont you have some boring ass job to go to in your shitty run down town you live in and think about how its pretty much all downhill from here?
    I stack money and keep bitches nigga
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    and this is you not choosing sides?
    Team Catz
    Yeah really. Fucking hypocrites errwere
    I dont know how many times I have to say this but I dont take sides. Its the fucking internet. I really give no fucks. You and Wake are being fucking retarded plain and simple. Erik said he would show you a picture of some of the girls, but you guys essentially are asking for pics with his tongue down their throats. Who takes pictures with their hookups? Honestly? Theres a life beyond the internet and having proof for some fucking people on an online forum who you'll never meet.
    You do take sides, even if you dont want to admit it. And I didnt say he should post a pic with his tongue down a girls throat, I said he should post a pic that is obvious there is something more then just friendship. ie... maybe his arm is around her. Maybe he is holding her hands. something like that. He has soooooo many hotties he fucks all the time... prove it. He can't because the dude is all talk, no game. He wants to pretend he is something he is not.... You're pretty stupid if you believe that shit.
    Show me all of these posts where Erik brags about fucking girls. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Most of the time its stuff like "this bad bitch wants to hang out tonight" or "was talking to this dime at this party last night"

You act like every other day he's like "SO I HAD MY DICK IN THIS BITCH LAST NIGHT"
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Hey hoods, don't you have some shitty hardcore to play?

Bianca, go eat some more fish and chicken while you preach animal rights you fuckin hypocrite
    Calm down, little fella
    imageimage
    Team Erik
    Hey hoods, don't you have some shitty hardcore to play?

Bianca, go eat some more fish and chicken while you preach animal rights you fuckin hypocrite
    Calm down, little fella
    I'm going to a vegan falafel joint tonight in Philly before I go see Fiona Apple! I sound liek a straight hipster, lol.
    Team Catz
    How original
    We really need those buttons available on mobile
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    Most the guys on here must be PMS'n this week
    imageimage
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    you people are even dumber than I thought you were

I stack money and keep bitches nigga
    Not as much as if you would have became a director like you wanted. But hey, giving up on life is a good option too. Have fun rotting away with the rest of the filth that lives down south.
    Team Catz
    I dont know how many times I have to say this but I dont take sides. Its the fucking internet. I really give no fucks. You and Wake are being fucking retarded plain and simple. Erik said he would show you a picture of some of the girls, but you guys essentially are asking for pics with his tongue down their throats. Who takes pictures with their hookups? Honestly? Theres a life beyond the internet and having proof for some fucking people on an online forum who you'll never meet.
    You do take sides, even if you dont want to admit it. And I didnt say he should post a pic with his tongue down a girls throat, I said he should post a pic that is obvious there is something more then just friendship. ie... maybe his arm is around her. Maybe he is holding her hands. something like that. He has soooooo many hotties he fucks all the time... prove it. He can't because the dude is all talk, no game. He wants to pretend he is something he is not.... You're pretty stupid if you believe that shit.
    Show me all of these posts where Erik brags about fucking girls. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Most of the time its stuff like "this bad bitch wants to hang out tonight" or "was talking to this dime at this party last night"

You act like every other day he's like "SO I HAD MY DICK IN THIS BITCH LAST NIGHT"
    Pass. I aint got the time to look up those posts. I do remember which threads it was though... Read though the "Would you fuck this chick?" and the post hot chicks thread. Additionally all these bullshit threads also have much talk about how much he gets his dick wet.

Erik is straight up a virgin. You'd be pretty stupid to think otherwise. Not that there is anything wrong with that, other then him lying because he wants to be e-tuff
    I've spoken to the chick he lost his virginity to and she confirmed it many times..
    imageimage
    Team Catz
    post up her pic. And why would you speak to a chick erik slept with? Up until 4 months ago you two were like enemy #1.