Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    So all I got from today was.

I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Team Catz
    Such a great fucking read. =D> Jake being a b4w$3 as usual
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz

Ready to suck my dick yet, you old ass fucking moron? Ready to eat your words? Little fucking bitch.
    he finally backs his shit up, was that so hard? That was during your metal phase? funny seeing you with a black mop on top of your head (not a slam, funny because im use to seeing rap erik)

And as much as you might like some other dude sucking your dick, Im not homo or bi. Maybe Alex might help you out with that doe.
    Team Catz
    Such a great fucking read. =D> Jake being a b4w$3 as usual

what the fuck is a b4w$3
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Team Catz
    still doesnt mean he fuct herz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited July 2012
    Team Catz

Hey Satan dont you have some boring ass job to go to in your shitty run down town you live in and think about how its pretty much all downhill from here?
    and this is you not choosing sides?

Satans being a faggot. I'm calling him out. So I do choose sides. But not based on who I like more. Bases on who is being less retarded. And you and Satan are being childish as fuck lately.

came back here to see who was flagging me and saw this post for the first time.

jeez, what a bunch of fail. it was so obvious that i was trolling and it was fuckin' hilarious that erik could produce pretty much nothing to show that he'd ever had a girl. i mean, anyone could copy some pics from facebook and post them. he's not even in any of them. but you homos took his side and got all huffy and mad...while at the same time blaming me with being mad. i guess the internet really is srs bsns
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    I'm pretty sure this is Erik doe...

Ready to suck my dick yet, you old ass fucking moron? Ready to eat your words? Little fucking bitch.
    he finally backs his shit up, was that so hard? That was during your metal phase? funny seeing you with a black mop on top of your head (not a slam, funny because im use to seeing rap erik)

And as much as you might like some other dude sucking your dick, Im not homo or bi. Maybe Alex might help you out with that doe.

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    so...in more than a year of me being on this site, he's been a raging anti-metal douche. so, this pic (if it's him) is older than that. that means that in his entire pussy-getting life, he only has one shitty pic of him kissing a girl, but we're to believe that he's some sort of don juan?

it doesn't even matter. stupid argument is stupid. it's not even the point anyways. it's just sad to see people side against me when it's clearly for shits-n-giggles. the only one that should've been mad was the dork himself. it's fuckin' odd to me that people come to his defense when he shits on everyone. considering the things that he's said to and about me and nobody ever comes to my defense, but i can't badger the little fuck to produce some sort of evidence for his pimpness without people going full-retard against me. i don't get it

but...on with the countdown
    Team Erik
    I'm not siding against anyone. I dont know if he's a don juan. I'm just saying he had a girl at some point.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Team Catz
    inb4saltycrustyoldfatfuck
    Team Catz
    HOODS said:

I'm not siding against anyone. I dont know if he's a don juan. I'm just saying he had a girl at some point.

That's kinda bullshit doe. Cause looking through this thread you were constantly agreeing with erik and constantly disagreeing with Satan/Me. I aint saying anything about that, you can agree/disagree with whoever you want. But it was pretty consistent so I dont think you can really say you werent choosing sides.
    Team Catz

wake is just a fucking stalker now

Either you are confused about the definition of the word "stalker" or who am I stalking?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Team Erik

HOODS said:

That's kinda bullshit doe. Cause looking through this thread you were constantly agreeing with erik and constantly disagreeing with Satan/Me. I aint saying anything about that, you can agree/disagree with whoever you want. But it was pretty consistent so I dont think you can really say you werent choosing sides.
    I dont have a problem with yous, I dont have a problem with Erik. I'm not on anyones side. If you want to take flags and disagrees seriously, sorry. I didnt mean to offend you. I agreed with Erik because I knew he had a fucking girl. He showed me pics of him and her back in the day.
    Team Erik

HOODS said:

I dont have a problem with yous, I dont have a problem with Erik. I'm not on anyones side. If you want to take flags and disagrees seriously, sorry. I didnt mean to offend you. I agreed with Erik because I knew he had a fucking girl. He showed me pics of him and her back in the day.
    Team Catz
    That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard. Satan bumped this controversial thread and made a post about wanting to see who was tagging his posts and taking sides. Did you not see his comment? Page 11. Go ahead... go read it. I'll wait. Satan's comment made me think "Well who was taking sides?" and I clicked a couple pages back to see. George then makes a comment about him not choosing sides and so I just comment back at that. Yet Im stalking? You realize that my post in this thread isnt even made if Satan doesnt bump and point out taking sides, and george doesnt make a stupid comment about not taking sides. Sometimes you say some really stupid shit

Team Erik
    All I did was speak the truth. Erik had a girl.
    Team Catz
    HOODS said:

HOODS said:

I aint mad bro. serious. I'd honestly PM you if I had some beef with you. I really couldn't care less about the original erik topic and I equally don't care about anyone taking sides during that stupid argument. I was merely pointing out that from the flags it appeared your comment wasnt true. Do I care which side you were on? Nope. serious dude... you and I are like the Fonz.