Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Team Erik
    you're so full of shit
    Yep, I am. Nah, I just hate that bitch and eventually deleted everything, didn't want the picture. My mindset wasn't "Maybe I should hang onto this in case some crusty old fucks ever want proof of me being with a bitch.".
    why don't you just post a pic of you with one of the plethora of other "bitches" you fuck with???
    'Cause why waste the time and open up yet another argument? I have no pictures with me in them, and if I were to post a pic, it'd just be "THAT'S JUST FROM HER FACEBOOK FAGGOT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY DID SHIT WITH HER.".
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz

As far as a pic, I had one pic with my ex, the one I lost the V-Card to, kissing her, only picture I ever took like that, but I deleted everything that had to do with her.
    How Convenient. I on the other hand still have pictures with the girl I lost my Virginity with.
    Good for you, bitch nigga. :-bd
    I'd send you the pic of this cunt I fucked, but you probably already have the picture. I believe you still call her mommy.
    Team Catz
    you're so full of shit
    Yep, I am. Nah, I just hate that bitch and eventually deleted everything, didn't want the picture. My mindset wasn't "Maybe I should hang onto this in case some crusty old fucks ever want proof of me being with a bitch.".
    why don't you just post a pic of you with one of the plethora of other "bitches" you fuck with???
    'Cause why waste the time and open up yet another argument? I have no pictures with me in them, and if I were to post a pic, it'd just be "THAT'S JUST FROM HER FACEBOOK FAGGOT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY DID SHIT WITH HER.".
    you're so fully of shit. "Yeah I got a girl. you dont know her doe. She goes to a different school"
    Team Erik

As far as a pic, I had one pic with my ex, the one I lost the V-Card to, kissing her, only picture I ever took like that, but I deleted everything that had to do with her.
    How Convenient. I on the other hand still have pictures with the girl I lost my Virginity with.
    I'd send you the pic of this cunt I fucked, but you probably already have the picture. I believe you still call her mommy.
    Lol. A 40 year old using "I fucked your Mom." jokes, how sad.
    Team Erik

Lol. A 40 year old using "I fucked your Mom." jokes, how sad.
    On a 16 year old, no less. =))
    Team Erik
    you're so full of shit
    you're so fully of shit. "Yeah I got a girl. you dont know her doe. She goes to a different school"
    No, I'm just not stupid. Posting any pics will only 'cause yet another argument, and quite frankly, I'm done with you old fucks.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    And you keep responding..
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Everyone post full penetration pics or you're all virgins. :!!
    Team Catz
    you're so full of shit
    No, I'm just not stupid. Posting any pics will only 'cause yet another argument, and quite frankly, I'm done with you old fucks.

riiiight.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    :-$
    imageimage
    Team Erik
    Wake so salty lol. So sad.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    the only reason it's an issue is because he goes on and on about how many bitches he gets and what they do to him. it's a joke. especially since he has absolutely no proof that he's ever even had a girlfriend. i wouldn't care, and i doubt wake would either if he was a virgin as long as he's stfu about "bitches this" and "bitches that". i mean, is that unreasonable?

and btw, i don't need penetration pics. i have 3 kids now. that's proof enough B-)
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    the only reason it's an issue is because he goes on and on about how many bitches he gets and what they do to him. it's a joke. especially since he has absolutely no proof that he's ever even had a girlfriend. i wouldn't care, and i doubt wake would either if he was a virgin as long as he's stfu about "bitches this" and "bitches that". i mean, is that unreasonable?
    Team Catz
    I think mods should just close the threads that wake and erik are taking over with their bs catfights.
    only if the bianca/alex/britt threads where they're posting shit they could just text to each other get the same treatment
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited June 2012
    ima virgin :-S
    Team Catz
    I think mods should just close the threads that wake and erik are taking over with their bs catfights.
    I wonder why you have the perception that I am one of the main aggressors? It's more like a erik vs wake/catz/satan/others. And if you look at number of posts, I'm sure catz is clearly in the lead. However I no doubt take the lead on length of posts.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    Fukkov assholes....... I was tryna get everyone to post full penetration pics :P
    Team Catz
    ima virgin :-S
    if you build it, they will cum