Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Team Erik vs Team Catz

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    team givzafukkz
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Team Catz
    its always good to know who the forum douchebags are
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Catz
    are you insinuating that it's everyone on team erik?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Team Catz
    Voted to see the results

Still on team givzafukkz
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Team Catz
    Uh huh. You know you want buttsexings.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Team Catz
    xactley :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Team Erik
    DISTANCE RIDES OR DIES FOR HER NIGGA! B-)

Just fucking shattered Catz' heart ahaha.
    Team Erik
    U seem salty. How sad. WAHHHH someone likes someone who I don't, therefore they are a douchebag wahhhhh. :'(
    Team Catz
    U seem salty. How sad. WAHHHH someone likes someone who I don't, therefore they are a douchebag wahhhhh. :'(
    post pics of your "bitches" or gtfo virgin
    Team Erik
    post pics of your "bitches" or gtfo virgin
    I could, but that'd just open another can of worms, "You're just posting their Facebook pictures, you've never done shit with them.".

Anyways, keep crying, fatty. I love how much I clearly bother the fucking shit out of you.
    edited June 2012
    Team Catz
    What Satan is saying is legit. If you've fucked all these hotties, where's a pic? Post one pic with you with some hot girl in a pose that isnt "this girl is my best friend". Give us 1 picture with your arm around some hot chick that makes it obvious she was with you. 1 single pic.
    Team Catz
    Alternatively you could just admit it. Here I'll even help you out

"okay guys you got me... Im only 16 and havent actually been with a girl yet. I really do like girls doe, and I thought if I made it seem like I have all these hot chicks every night, then you guys might like me more. I'm sorry I for those lies. I'll be more honest from here on forward."

You say that, then what can anyone say? Everyone was a virgin at some point or another. Aint nothing wrong with that. Maybe you are "saving yourself"? No shame in that... some girls find that attractive.
    Team Erik
    Alternatively you could just admit it. Here I'll even help you out

"okay guys you got me... Im only 16 and havent actually been with a girl yet. I really do like girls doe, and I thought if I made it seem like I have all these hot chicks every night, then you guys might like me more. I'm sorry I for those lies. I'll be more honest from here on forward."

You say that, then what can anyone say? Everyone was a virgin at some point or another. Aint nothing wrong with that. Maybe you are "saving yourself"? No shame in that... some girls find that attractive.
    Except I'd be lying if I said that, moron. The truth is already being spoken, my dick has been inside vaginal walls.

As far as a pic, I had one pic with my ex, the one I lost the V-Card to, kissing her, only picture I ever took like that, but I deleted everything that had to do with her.
    Team Catz

As far as a pic, I had one pic with my ex, the one I lost the V-Card to, kissing her, only picture I ever took like that, but I deleted everything that had to do with her.
    How Convenient. I on the other hand still have pictures with the girl I lost my Virginity with.
    Team Catz
    you're so full of shit
    Team Erik
    you're so full of shit
    Yep, I am. Nah, I just hate that bitch and eventually deleted everything, didn't want the picture. My mindset wasn't "Maybe I should hang onto this in case some crusty old fucks ever want proof of me being with a bitch.".
    Team Erik

How Convenient. I on the other hand still have pictures with the girl I lost my Virginity with.
    Good for you, bitch nigga. :-bd
    Team Erik
    The only thing I could post is a semi nude she sent me that's on my old phone, but 16 year old tits would be being posted.
    Team Catz
    you're so full of shit
    Yep, I am. Nah, I just hate that bitch and eventually deleted everything, didn't want the picture. My mindset wasn't "Maybe I should hang onto this in case some crusty old fucks ever want proof of me being with a bitch.".
    why don't you just post a pic of you with one of the plethora of other "bitches" you fuck with???