Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    edited June 2012
    PCP
    Oh and btw Billy did pick a winner. I am a fantastic person. B-)
    You are someone that just pretends that someone is obsessed with you on the Internet just to make yourself feel special. Congratulations.
    Yea, fat and ugly is fantastic. Nice pig nose, btw. Keep running your mouth, cunt. Get the fuck off the high horse, you don't even go here. And I don't pretend, and it doesn't make me feel special, it's really quite sad and pathetic. I'm not the only one who said he's obsessed with me, either.
    She is fantastic Fuck head. Nobody is on a high horse its very obvious your a whiny teenager. With the Catz thing your just too stupid to realize he does it to Fuck with you because your too much of a dumb Fuck to realize this and you react to it like the stupid child you are. And before you make cracks at my beautiful gf you should look in a mirror you Wiggers ass piece of shit. You can land a fucking airplane on your forehead "boil"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATBOY MAD AS FUCK! Gotta defend yo bitch, nigga!
    Im not mad your stupidity is just mind boggling.
    Yea, you mad nigga. You blew up like a bomb as soon as I went after your bitch. Ahahaha, aww how cute.
    Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erik clearly knows nothing about. :-bd
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Weed
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Weed
    Oh and btw Billy did pick a winner. I am a fantastic person. B-)
    You are someone that just pretends that someone is obsessed with you on the Internet just to make yourself feel special. Congratulations.
    Yea, fat and ugly is fantastic. Nice pig nose, btw. Keep running your mouth, cunt. Get the fuck off the high horse, you don't even go here. And I don't pretend, and it doesn't make me feel special, it's really quite sad and pathetic. I'm not the only one who said he's obsessed with me, either.
    She is fantastic Fuck head. Nobody is on a high horse its very obvious your a whiny teenager. With the Catz thing your just too stupid to realize he does it to Fuck with you because your too much of a dumb Fuck to realize this and you react to it like the stupid child you are. And before you make cracks at my beautiful gf you should look in a mirror you Wiggers ass piece of shit. You can land a fucking airplane on your forehead "boil"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATBOY MAD AS FUCK! Gotta defend yo bitch, nigga!
    Im not mad your stupidity is just mind boggling.
    Yea, you mad nigga. You blew up like a bomb as soon as I went after your bitch. Ahahaha, aww how cute.
    Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

And nah Billy. You mad as shit, and no, it just makes you a simp, bitch nigga.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Being defensive = Being a kiss ass.

Makes sense
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    yee remember when Alex defended me and everyone called him whipped? [-(
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Alcohol
    Except the difference is no one likes you.
    8-|

In any case, I think Billy picked himself up a cute one.

also, ITT: Erik still wanting to be a nigger.
    Of course, you're fat as shit, so much so, that you said you hate leaving the house. So, of course, a creature like that is cute to you. You'd settle with, and be lucky to even get, anything with a pulse.
    =)) =)) =)) k brah. I may be fat, but goddamn, at least I know how to treat a lady, which in turn, has already gotten me more muff in 6 years than you'll get in your life.
    PCP
    It's a natural reaction for someone to defend their bf or gf. If they don't feel the need to defend them, that's a pretty crappy relationship. Lol
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nope, pretty sure i dont have as many haters as you think, sir
    imageimage
    Weed
    Except the difference is no one likes you.
    8-|

In any case, I think Billy picked himself up a cute one.

also, ITT: Erik still wanting to be a nigger.
    Of course, you're fat as shit, so much so, that you said you hate leaving the house. So, of course, a creature like that is cute to you. You'd settle with, and be lucky to even get, anything with a pulse.
    =)) =)) =)) k brah. I may be fat, but goddamn, at least I know how to treat a lady, which in turn, has already gotten me more muff in 6 years than you'll get in your life.
    So do I. I just know how to treat 'em to get pussy, not a relationship, which I don't want. But live in your fantasy land, fatty. Ahahaha.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    i hope erik diezimage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    i hope erik diezimage
    =))
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Weed
    billy takin names =D>
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited June 2012
    i hope erik diezimage
    I think this pretty much kind of proves that Catz is just wanting to get to you, Erik. I mean, if you didn't respond to all of his posts responding to you, he'd probably stop. If you don't give him the initative to keep railing on you, he'll probably stop. And if he doesn't, don't just block him, but ignore him too. Or don't and give us good shit to read. Your choice.

inb4i'msinsulted. Just giving some advice.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    billy takin names =D>
    Weed
    Also, yes, my forehead is big, I find it hilarious that you think that's an insult to me. Unlike you pussies, I'm not an insecure little bitch. My confidence is still through the roof, I still get pussy, bitches still check me out. My forehead ain't shit to me boi. I still be dat pretty mothafucka.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    That's cause you hide it with a snap back :-j
    PCP
    Lol pretty boys get pussy?