Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    Oh and btw Billy did pick a winner. I am a fantastic person. B-)
    You are someone that just pretends that someone is obsessed with you on the Internet just to make yourself feel special. Congratulations.
    Yea, fat and ugly is fantastic. Nice pig nose, btw. Keep running your mouth, cunt. Get the fuck off the high horse, you don't even go here. And I don't pretend, and it doesn't make me feel special, it's really quite sad and pathetic. I'm not the only one who said he's obsessed with me, either.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    lmao @ 'you dont even go here'
    i really gotta watch that movie soon
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Alcohol
    If catz is obsessed and you keep responding to everything he says wouldn't that in turn make you obsessed with him.
    stalking maybe

:-?
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Waits for

"u mad"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    why is 'fuck' capitalized, Billy? lol
    imageimage
    Weed
    You are someone that just pretends that someone is obsessed with you on the Internet just to make yourself feel special. Congratulations.
    Yea, fat and ugly is fantastic. Nice pig nose, btw. Keep running your mouth, cunt. Get the fuck off the high horse, you don't even go here. And I don't pretend, and it doesn't make me feel special, it's really quite sad and pathetic. I'm not the only one who said he's obsessed with me, either.
    She is fantastic Fuck head. Nobody is on a high horse its very obvious your a whiny teenager. With the Catz thing your just too stupid to realize he does it to Fuck with you because your too much of a dumb Fuck to realize this and you react to it like the stupid child you are. And before you make cracks at my beautiful gf you should look in a mirror you Wiggers ass piece of shit. You can land a fucking airplane on your forehead "boil"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATBOY MAD AS FUCK! Gotta defend yo bitch, nigga!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't think he's black, dawg.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Weed
    And looks like your standards are lower than Nola's if she's "beautiful". =))
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    why is 'fuck' capitalized, Billy? lol
    No idea lol spellcheck on my phone did that
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    Erik the forum bully kid
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Alcohol
    If everyone would just sit back and have the drug of their choice, the world (and this thread) would be a better place...
    :-\"
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Weed
    8-|

In any case, I think Billy picked himself up a cute one.

also, ITT: Erik still wanting to be a nigger.
    Of course, you're fat as shit, so much so, that you said you hate leaving the house. So, of course, a creature like that is cute to you. You'd settle with, and be lucky to even get, anything with a pulse.
    Weed
    She is fantastic Fuck head. Nobody is on a high horse its very obvious your a whiny teenager. With the Catz thing your just too stupid to realize he does it to Fuck with you because your too much of a dumb Fuck to realize this and you react to it like the stupid child you are. And before you make cracks at my beautiful gf you should look in a mirror you Wiggers ass piece of shit. You can land a fucking airplane on your forehead "boil"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FATBOY MAD AS FUCK! Gotta defend yo bitch, nigga!
    Im not mad your stupidity is just mind boggling.
    Yea, you mad nigga. You blew up like a bomb as soon as I went after your bitch. Ahahaha, aww how cute.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    inb4problemsandimleaving
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    PCP
    8-|

In any case, I think Billy picked himself up a cute one.

also, ITT: Erik still wanting to be a nigger.
    Why thank you. :P