Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    Dissociative means dissociating mind from body, dumbass.
    a term fer mental illness

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i dont do drugs
    wheres that option?
    This. Or coffee as the option.
    I have to ask.... does all this coffee drinking you do give you crazy shits? Or has your body become used to it since you drink it all day errday?
    Shits, no. Makes me piss a lot a lot though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't enjoy any kind of drugs no matter what it is. Even when I had wisdom teeth removed I took one pain pill and was like fuck this I'd rather deal with it hurting for a little bit. But that's just me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i dont do drugs
    wheres that option?
    This. Or coffee as the option.
    I have to ask.... does all this coffee drinking you do give you crazy shits? Or has your body become used to it since you drink it all day errday?
    Shits, no. Makes me piss a lot a lot though.
    lol lucky you. coffee is acts like a laxative when it enters my system =X I love coffee though :(
    Nope, not a laxative to me.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Coffee is nasty as fuck as well :-&
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just opened this thread now. when erik said "closest thing to PCP" i knew what he meant. wasn't hard to decipher that one lol. i think he just meant the closest thing to PCP high without being PCP.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    black!?? i always put a good amount of that french vanilla coffee creamer in my coffee when i make my own. if i go to dunkin donuts i always get a french vanilla light and sweet.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Coffee is nasty as fuck as well :-&
    not if you make it right :-bd but recently I've started liking to drink my coffee black. I only like to have sweetness of sugar and creamer once in a while.
    I drink iced coffee black. I tend to use 3 sugars and creamer most of the time. I only drink hot coffee black when I'm pulling an all-nighter.
    edited June 2012
    Alcohol
    Dissociative disorders can be defined as conditions that involve disruptions or breakdowns of memory, awareness, identity and/or perception. People with dissociative disorders use dissociation, a defense mechanism, pathologically and involuntarily. Dissociative disorders are thought to primarily be caused by psychological trauma.

The five dissociative disorders listed in the DSM IV are as follows:

Depersonalization disorder: periods of detachment from self or surrounding which may be experienced as "unreal" (lacking in control of or "outside of" self) while retaining awareness that this is only a feeling and not a reality.

Dissociative amnesia: (formerly Psychogenic Amnesia): noticeable impairment of recall resulting from emotional trauma

Dissociative fugue: (formerly Psychogenic Fugue): physical desertion of familiar surroundings and experience of impaired recall of the past. This may lead to confusion about actual identity and the assumption of a new identity.

Dissociative identity disorder: (formerly Multiple Personality Disorder): the alternation of two or more distinct personality states with impaired recall, among personality states, of important information.

Dissociative disorder not otherwise specified: which can be used for forms of pathological dissociation not covered by any of the specified dissociative disorders.

The ICD-10 classifies conversion disorder as a dissociative disorder while the DSM-IV classifies it as a somatoform disorder.

in laymens termz a fukkin RETARDz

[-(

blue turbins

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol
    >:)

[-(

blue turbins

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol
    :)) A+++++++++ thread. Would read again, and probably will.

It's funny that Erik can take such a beating in this thread, but keep coming back for more.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Weed
    your right alcohol is poison
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my mom just made a huge pot of coffee yesterday a stuck it in the fridge
    i had some this morning :P
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nope
    it doesnt even keep me awake
    i just like the taste and it gets rid of headaches i get sometimes
    imageimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Alcohol
    coffee is good for getting rid of headaches

and constipation..
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    Does Erik ever shut up?! 8-|
    Ooh, I see this bitch gonna start with me too. What the fuck are you talking about? I'm bitching now? I posted in relation to the thread, and this fatfuck had to continue his obsession and keep riding my dick.
    Oh ok that's nice. ;)) Anyhow I have a question for you. All I got from pretty much everyone on this site is that you want to be a gangster or something and you listen to rap. Why are you on this hint *metal* uprising web site?
    'Cause I went through a Metal phase and have been going on these forums since I was 12, but grew up with Hip Hop. But due to being here so long while I was into Metal, I know everyone and am here due to that, and this forum barely talks about Metal. You're a noob, don't be Trixy and try and start shit about shit you don't have a clue about. Funny how you try and pin shit on me and say I was bitching, when I clearly just answered what the thread asked, and then the alkie had to start his shit as usual, 'cause he has an obsession with me.
    I may be new but i have my facts right. therefore i can talk shit. catz doesn't have an obsession with you. he just knows you're dumb, and he likes to push your buttons. huge difference sweet pea.

They ain't facts, and you saying he doesn't have an obsession, proves that you don't. He literally follows me and makes sure he's the first to post after every single one of my posts. Billy sure picked a winner, get off your pedestal, cunt.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    Also, Catz has the mental capacity of a 4 year old. Both you defending him, and him thinking I'm stupid, are both just fucking fantastic. =))