Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    Does Erik ever shut up?! 8-|
    Ooh, I see this bitch gonna start with me too. What the fuck are you talking about? I'm bitching now? I posted in relation to the thread, and this fatfuck had to continue his obsession and keep riding my dick.
  • Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    PCP
    Ooh, I see this bitch gonna start with me too. What the fuck are you talking about? I'm bitching now? I posted in relation to the thread, and this fatfuck had to continue his obsession and keep riding my dick.
    Oh ok that's nice. ;)) Anyhow I have a question for you. All I got from pretty much everyone on this site is that you want to be a gangster or something and you listen to rap. Why are you on this hint *metal* uprising web site?
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Percocet/Oxycontin
    I get pain meds all the time and I'm only interested in taking them as needed. I usually make them last longer than the prescribed time.
    Weed
    Oh ok that's nice. ;)) Anyhow I have a question for you. All I got from pretty much everyone on this site is that you want to be a gangster or something and you listen to rap. Why are you on this hint *metal* uprising web site?
    'Cause I went through a Metal phase and have been going on these forums since I was 12, but grew up with Hip Hop. But due to being here so long while I was into Metal, I know everyone and am here due to that, and this forum barely talks about Metal. You're a noob, don't be Trixy and try and start shit about shit you don't have a clue about. Funny how you try and pin shit on me and say I was bitching, when I clearly just answered what the thread asked, and then the alkie had to start his shit as usual, 'cause he has an obsession with me.
    Weed
    And I'm a Rapper, but these niggas are ignorant and automatically think Hip Hop = Gangsta, and that that's what I'm tryna be, when I'm the farthest thing from it and actually think gangs are retarded and senseless.
    Weed
    Well, when you act like a nigger. We're going to think you are trying to be a nigger.

8-|
    One of the ignorant racists I was referring to.

PCP
    'Cause I went through a Metal phase and have been going on these forums since I was 12, but grew up with Hip Hop. But due to being here so long while I was into Metal, I know everyone and am here due to that, and this forum barely talks about Metal. You're a noob, don't be Trixy and try and start shit about shit you don't have a clue about. Funny how you try and pin shit on me and say I was bitching, when I clearly just answered what the thread asked, and then the alkie had to start his shit as usual, 'cause he has an obsession with me.
    I may be new but i have my facts right. therefore i can talk shit. catz doesn't have an obsession with you. he just knows you're dumb, and he likes to push your buttons. huge difference sweet pea.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    This chick catches on to things kinda quick I see. Also...catz isn't supposed to be taken srsly
    imageimage
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    Also...catz isn't supposed to be taken srsly
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont do drugs
    wheres that option?
    imageimage
    well i have obviously smoked before but i havent in probably around 2 years and dont really have plans to
    meh its lost its fun for me

and im not even a drinker so i can choose alcohol
    imageimage
    if i didnt, i wouldnt even drink it but the types of drinks i like, you cant even taste that theres alcohol in it
    alcohol straight up i dont like the taste of
    imageimage
    i was just answering Daynas questions
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i dont do drugs
    wheres that option?
    This. Or coffee as the option.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html