Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Omg they're my favorite ;;)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    lets go over the checklist

used to bash gays openly
    wear pink shirts
    wear jewelry
    wears make up
    does weird gay things with his eyebrows
    cares to much about his fit body (scared to eat real food)
    writes pop rap songs
    idolizes shawn T

lmao doood srsly

1: No. Always said I hate extremely flamboyant gay guys, and still do. Be gay, do you playboy. But don't be an attention whore and make sure everybody knows.
    2: Seems like you're just a homophobic, ignorant retard, since you're gender coordinating colors. Pink can be worn by a dude and not be gay. And actually, I had one fucking pink shirt, and it's huge on me since losing weight, so I haven't worn pink in forever.
    3: Once again, you're just a homophobic, ignorant, intolerant fuck. There's a reason why MEN'S jewelry is made. It's not just for bitches.
    4: Not for aesthetic reasons, retard. It's cause when I notch my eyebrows, they look too light and almost not there, so they just have to be darkened a bit to look like they do un-notched. And I haven't done it in months, 'cause I got lazy and didn't wanna have to keep using the pencil.
    5: Once again, you're just an ignorant piece of shit. I don't eat real food? I eat the most real and natural food possible, you fucking moron. You niggas are the ones eating the "not real" food, eating all this artificial, processed bullshit. And damn fucking right I care about my body. 'Cause I worked so fucking hard to get to where I am, when I used to be sickened and depressed by what I saw in the mirror, and I ain't going back to my old life. Why work so hard just to revert and throw it all away? I know that that's what YOUR lazy ass did after finishing P90X, but don't expect the same bullshit from me. I'm extremely fucking proud of my physique, and I want nothing ruining that. You're making fun of dedication, come on now, that's as pathetic as it gets, and says a lot about you. Caring about your physique doesn't indicate gayness, it indicates self worth and actually caring about looking good.
    6: You're a fucking retard tryin to insult me with that one, 'cause no one but me has heard the Poppier songs, and won't, until the mixtape drops. You're only going off of what I said. And yea, Pop ain't gay. Bieber, the biggest Popstar in the world, is tearing up one of the finest pieces of pussy on the planet right now. And it's not straight up Pop anyways, it's Hip Hop with a really poppy sound, which is really just drawing from my huge RnB influences.
    7: Yea, fucking retard. 'Cause he's someone with a huge influence on my life who started my journey and motivated me towards the biggest and best change in my life thus far. I have the absolute utmost respect for him.

So, really, all I get out of this is that you're homophobic as fucking shit, and that in your mind, all dudes need to be AMERICA BEER TITS ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL ALL BLACK OUTFITS BBQ WINGS PIZZA fucking douchebags to be straight males.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    erik ure a fugly motherfukkerz, all the tone in teh world cant fix that

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Beforethedawn206Beforethedawn206 Posts: 267 just the tip
    PCP
    That's cause you hide it with a snap back :-j
    No? I wear my hats above my hairline, unless I have it back and cocked, then it's right over my eyebrow.
    Lol pretty boys get pussy?
    Yes. Do you live under a fucking rock? Look at Bieber.
    Illegal pussy.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    erik ure a fugly motherfukkerz, all the tone in teh world cant fix that
    LMAO
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Weed
    im actually not homophobic at all, i just dont like cowards...if you just came out and admited your at least bi i would gain more respect for you than ever before
    Weed
    That's cause you hide it with a snap back :-j
    No? I wear my hats above my hairline, unless I have it back and cocked, then it's right over my eyebrow.
    Lol pretty boys get pussy?
    Yes. Do you live under a fucking rock? Look at Bieber.
    Illegal pussy.
    No, you dumb bitch. He's smashing Selena Gomez. 19 years old.
    Weed
    im actually not homophobic at all, i just dont like cowards...if you just came out and admited your at least bi i would gain more respect for you than ever before
    There's nothing to admit you stupid fuck. I'm not a coward. You're just ignorant and fucking homophobic as shit. Keep tryna be a macho man
    PCP
    And all the other thirteen year old boys and girls?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    Selena Gomez iza a dawg lookin bitchz

erik iz pussaephobic

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Weed
    and lol at you takin the shawn t thing srsly haha

sweet paragraph of doom brah... if you need to defend yourself that badly jesus
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2012
    Weed
    There's nothing to admit you stupid fuck. I'm not a coward. You're just ignorant and fucking homophobic as shit. Keep tryna be a macho man
    Nola being homophobic is new <_>
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    73 new posts. skipped to the last page without reading any of them. all caught up.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Weed
    Nola being homophobic is new <_>
    It's clear as fucking day if you read his posts and see how truly ignorant and intolerant he is.
    Weed
    i have no problem with gay people, my brother is prob gay

but if your gay then just admit your gay and free yourself, i can understand a gay dood bein in the closest in grade school but once your a grown ass adult you need to just man up and embrace it
    Weed
    they both are too skinny as well
    edited June 2012
    Weed
    i have no problem with gay people, my brother is prob gay

but if your gay then just admit your gay and free yourself, i can understand a gay dood bein in the closest in grade school but once your a grown ass adult you need to just man up and embrace it
    And I'm not gay, you fucking retard. You're just ignorant as shit and still think metro means gay, even doe the very definition of it is "A straight male with feminine qualities, such as caring highly about his appearance and fashion.". You're just a pseudo macho man and if shit isn't done a certain way, it's gay. Jake hit the nail on the fucking head with you yesterday.

And real clever, Streets. Fatass.