Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    That is not a listed option Leah
    Not my fault it ain't listed [-(
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    um obsessed @-) where iz erikqueerbaitz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Alcohol
    hes working out and getting ripped...
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Alcohol
    he needz to grow himz hair and comb it over his landingstrip forehead

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    this thread is awesome. my 2 cents:

it's hilarious how angry erik gets about catz

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.
    yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
    pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

Lol, all that time wasted. Yep, you're salty.

YOU MAD, SON?

And it's fucking slang, there's no set rules or laws you fucking moron. You soft ass faggots on here are literally the only ones who ever got pissed at me saying son, 'cause every little thing I do seems to make y'all cry 6 rivers. I call everyone boi or son in real life, no one gets mad. It being an insult is news to me and pretty much everyone else. Go to the studio "WHAT UP SON?", it's just a greeting, no one ever got salty about it like your fatass. And salty means pissed, sad, or just generally upset, dumbass. Salty literally refers to your tears, which are salty. I've never heard anyone use it like your dumbass just did. For instance, when I was on the label, before I left, one of the other Rappers called me up, he was like "Man, I gotta be honest, I was salty as fuck that you used that beat, 'cause I wanted to do it, I almost said something, but you tore that shit up, so it's all good.".

It's funny how hard you try to prove me wrong, SON.

god, what a dumb fuck. i could've "inb4"d that whole paragraph
    Nah, your fatass is the dumb fuck. Like I said, it's quite amusing how hard you constantly try to prove me wrong and fail.
    I've been listening to rap and hip hop since before you were born. I live in the hood in a city known for hip hop. I sell weed in said city to mostly black kids. My best friend is a black dude transplanted from chicago's south side.

But...*I* am the ignorant one that doesn't know my hip hop slang?
    That clearly didn't help you. =))

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    You proved nothing except that your friends are as uptight as you. I never had an issue with anyone I called son.

Weed
    he needz to grow himz hair and comb it over his landingstrip forehead
    You need to grow some muscle and burn off that landing strip fat ass stomach.
    Alcohol
    call me Son to meh face and see wut teh fukk happenz erikbitchmadez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

Weed
    call me Son to meh face and see wut teh fukk happenz erikbitchmadez [-(
    Aww, you gonna throw a drunken punch at me and fall on your fatass face? =)) I'd fuck your whole life up fatfuck.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Weed
    satan with the win

erik still crashing and burning
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Weed
    lets not start acting like you know how to fight now erik...you did just say recently you were a suburban white kid lol
    Alcohol
    i bet meh bicepts are as big as your upper legs cuz d00d well fukk u anytime bitchz
    id break you in half.... and u know wut else fukkovimage

[-(

blue turbins

Weed
    that arm is pretty big
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Alcohol
    inb4fatassoranyothervariationofthewordfat
    Alcohol
    u cant flex fat... i used to body build its only been 3 years since i put the bells down

[-(

blue turbins

Weed
    its been two years since catz stood up lmao
    Alcohol
    actaully no.... ive been running a wood chipper pickin up 20 to 120 pound tree limbz and chipping them for the summer cuz meh buddie ownz a tree trimming service and his chipper boi quit on him so i told him i'd fill in for this summer

[-(

blue turbins

Alcohol
    motherfukker would have to move like sugar ray lenord or id fukk his day up bad

[-(

blue turbins

Weed
    i bet meh bicepts are as big as your upper legs cuz d00d well fukk u anytime bitchz
    id break you in half.... and u know wut else fukkovimage
    Aha.
    Ahaha.
    Ahahaha.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm literally fucking dying over here. =)) Thank you for this. This just made my fucking day. Fucking SAVED boi. LololofuckingL.

Aww, how cute, fatty mad and got something to try and prove. FUCKING A AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =))

Alcohol
    >:)

erikfagz kill ureselvez

[-(

blue turbins