Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    I REALLY wanna try DMT. It seems to be a life changing experience to almost everyone who tries it.

If you dont know what it is, look it up.
    Same. At least once. Only lasts like 10 minutes.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    will dmt tell me what I'm supposed to do with my life?
    No but it'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had and make you a sandwich after.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Weed
    It's not old. I was expressing what my favorite drug is.

ISN'T THIS WHAT THIS FUCKING THREAD IS FOR??!?!?!

HUH!?!? HUH !?!?!?!? !? ?!?
    you've never done it. so it can't be your drug of "choice" because you've never "chosen" to do it
    So why the hell can't you accept my post as a joke?
    Looks like a fun time. :-bd
    \m/
    I REALLY wanna try DMT. It seems to be a life changing experience to almost everyone who tries it.

Yeah dude, you aren't the only one. I've been curious about this as well. I'm still a little iffy on it, but I have been extremely curious. If I do choose to do it sometime in the future, I'll be sure to post all about it on here.
    Weed
    Nope. Doesn’t bother me.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Weed
    This was retarded
    Weed
    What? The thread?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol
    Erik needs to lose his virginity and chill the fuck out. No ones buying your e-tuff stories about made up girlfriends. Your embarrassing yourself
    I have lost it. And the slut I lost it to was literally like my sex slave and I've basically done every sex act imaginable with her (Not on some nasty ass 2 girls 1 cup shit doe.). I don't need a salty old fuck on the Internet to believe me doe, I just know I got mines, not just her either.

I dont need you to convince me... It's pretty obvious you're a virgin. Like Monica said, It's not hard to tell when some e-tuff child wants to fit in and pretend he is something he is not. Hell your whole goofy character screams this, it aint the fact that you are a virgin. Look at you... Your a Gangster rapper? Bitch please! You're a fucking white goofy kid from the berbs. You've had a hard life? Get the fuck out of here, you spoon fed everything in life from your mommy babying you. See? Everything about you is a joke. What the fuck is even real with you? Nothing.

So where does all this fake image shit come from? My guess? Your dad split and gives 0 fucks about you, and now you have to over compensate for not having someone in your life to show you how to be a man. Get out of here. Can't you take a hint? You think everyone disagreeing with your posts and everyone agreeing with Catz posts is some conspiracy? News flash- No conspiracy. people are just fed up with your ignorant bullshit. But I know... your a rapper on a metal site because everyone here is your "friend". psssshhhhh :)) :)) :))
    Alcohol
    Also, Wake, YOU'RE the one embarrassing yourself. You're the one constantly harassing a teenager on the Internet, when you're over 40 fucking years old, and show how much I clearly get to you. It's really fucking sad. If that's what life is like as an old fuck, someone kill me right before I hit 30.
    uhhhh nope. I aint harassing you nigga. I just giving you the hard knocks truth. Aint my fault you can't handle it.

also - I aint over 40. I turned 35 a couple months ago.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You! No you!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Alcohol
    stop responding to him, wake. it's getting really old.
    If it's getting old and you want it to stop, get behind banning either him or me. If it's me, then should probably add catz to that, maybe Satan and Brian. Bottom line is I aint going to let a little twat like erik change how I post. He wants to start, I'll always be willing to finish.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    But there is no finish lol.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Alcohol
    But there is no finish lol.
    *shrug* It finishes... just usually starts back up.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    for fucks sake...
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Weed

Shit's fucking nuts. Never tried it, but it sounds unreal.

THANK YOU, ROSETTA STONED :D
    I love winning with women
    edited June 2012
    Weed
    stop responding to him, wake. it's getting really old.
    If it's getting old and you want it to stop, get behind banning either him or me. If it's me, then should probably add catz to that, maybe Satan and Brian. Bottom line is I aint going to let a little twat like erik change how I post. He wants to start, I'll always be willing to finish.
    YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CONSTANTLY STARTS YOU FUCKING RETARD. I just return the fire to your old ass. What a pathetic fucking faggot.
    Erik needs to lose his virginity and chill the fuck out. No ones buying your e-tuff stories about made up girlfriends. Your embarrassing yourself
    I have lost it. And the slut I lost it to was literally like my sex slave and I've basically done every sex act imaginable with her (Not on some nasty ass 2 girls 1 cup shit doe.). I don't need a salty old fuck on the Internet to believe me doe, I just know I got mines, not just her either.

I dont need you to convince me... It's pretty obvious you're a virgin. Like Monica said, It's not hard to tell when some e-tuff child wants to fit in and pretend he is something he is not. Hell your whole goofy character screams this, it aint the fact that you are a virgin. Look at you... Your a Gangster rapper? Bitch please! You're a fucking white goofy kid from the berbs. You've had a hard life? Get the fuck out of here, you spoon fed everything in life from your mommy babying you. See? Everything about you is a joke. What the fuck is even real with you? Nothing.

So where does all this fake image shit come from? My guess? Your dad split and gives 0 fucks about you, and now you have to over compensate for not having someone in your life to show you how to be a man. Get out of here. Can't you take a hint? You think everyone disagreeing with your posts and everyone agreeing with Catz posts is some conspiracy? News flash- No conspiracy. people are just fed up with your ignorant bullshit. But I know... your a rapper on a metal site because everyone here is your "friend". psssshhhhh :)) :)) :))
    How fucking retarded are you? PLEASE tell me that you were dropped multiple times as a baby. I mean, are you for real? The virgin shit, whatever, you're an old fuck, I ain't need to prove shit, and there's not much I can do to do so online, I just know I got mines, and dat pussy was sweet.

But it's the gangster shit, which you keep repeatedly saying, what the FUCK does it take to get through to your stupid ass? I'm not a gangster, never claimed that I was, never fucking act like it, don't WANT to be, and think actual gangs are fucking retarded. Like I said the other day, you want real, I'm a 16 year old suburban white kid who plays Pokemon on a daily basis and makes Music softer than Drizzy Drake. That's me, quit saying I'm going for some gangster image, fucking retard. I keep it above 100, and I'm not tryna be something I'm not, I put it all out in the open in my Music about who I am, and I'm not talking about a few bragging tracks that you've heard, my mixtape is very personal and is to be treated as an autobiography of sorts.

And I'm glad that you know my life so well. My younger life was Hell, and filled with nothing but abuse from an alcoholic piece of shit, but yea, I'm spoonfed, I had the golden life, perfect movie, carefree living. Just kill yourself, it's motherfuckers like you who get beaten into a coma 'cause you don't know when to stop running your mouth and think you know everyone's life. You do the same to everyone, pretty sure Bianca and Alex know their own relationship better than you, fucking moron. Quit playing therapist and God.
    Weed
    No, you clearly are doe. My life is clearly so important to you that you have to constantly comment on it and have your cute little obsession.

Alcohol
    I aint never start shit with you. Never once started name calling and dirty comments until you either said "old, crusty, or hop off the dick"

But yes... you are spoonfed. you're younger life was not a living hell, and there are literally millions, probably billions, of people on this earth would would have traded childhoods. I aint saying your childhood was all disneyland, but son, you havent lived though shit. Oh things were a lil rough for you? poor baby.
    Weed
    I aint never start shit with you. Never once started name calling and dirty comments until you either said "old, crusty, or hop off the dick"

But yes... you are spoonfed. you're younger life was not a living hell, and there are literally millions, probably billions, of people on this earth would would have traded childhoods. I aint saying your childhood was all disneyland, but son, you havent lived though shit. Oh things were a lil rough for you? poor baby.
    Like I said, glad you know my life. More than a "little rough", but it's cool. Thank you, Based Wake. You have brought clarity into my life. 8-|

I basically had no fucking youth 'cause of my Dad, you don't know the extent of shit at all you fucking queer.
    Alcohol
    I've known people who have lived though some really fucked up things. I myself went though some fucked up things, but I'd never claim I had it the worst because I know people who had it 100 times worse then I ever did. Anyways, it's pretty obvious you havent been though shit. Just one way you can try and gain attention (the old "poor me give me sympathy"). I aint buying it.