Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Alcohol
    :))

:|

=))

8-|
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Mushrooms/LCD
    I aint never start shit with you. Never once started name calling and dirty comments until you either said "old, crusty, or hop off the dick"

But yes... you are spoonfed. you're younger life was not a living hell, and there are literally millions, probably billions, of people on this earth would would have traded childhoods. I aint saying your childhood was all disneyland, but son, you havent lived though shit. Oh things were a lil rough for you? poor baby.
    Like I said, glad you know my life. More than a "little rough", but it's cool. Thank you, Based Wake. You have brought clarity into my life. 8-|

I basically had no fucking youth 'cause of my Dad, you don't know the extent of shit at all you fucking queer.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    I've known people who have lived though some really fucked up things. I myself went though some fucked up things, but I'd never claim I had it the worst because I know people who had it 100 times worse then I ever did. Anyways, it's pretty obvious you havent been though shit. Just one way you can try and gain attention (the old "poor me give me sympathy"). I aint buying it.
    It's like talking to a wall. I never fucking talk about it! I don't want sympathy, especially not from you faggots. You know who I talk about it to? A pad and a beat. That's how I get it out, and I do it for no one but myself. I don't talk to anyone about that side of my life but myself, 'cause I'm not Leah, I don't want the fucking pity party and attention. I'm not the attention whore you think I am. I couldn't care less about it, I like staying lowkey. You're so fucking retarded, I can't even stand it. Like I said, keep playing God, you know my life oh so well.

And by the way, never said I had it the absolute worst, something doesn't need to be the absolute worst to be bad. Fucking retard.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Mushrooms/LCD
    :))
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Xanax
    Someone be the bigger person and post 2 chicks fuckin.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Weed
    thats your job
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    PCP
    oh god i love this erik bitchfest :D

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Weed
    Erik, what does simp mean?
    Weed
    Short for sympathy. A bitch ass nigga who kisses bitch's asses and over-sympathizes, thinking it will get them either pussy or a relationship.

Extreme examples are these pussy niggas who go on Facebook, posting pictures of them with a bitch, "Me and my bestie.<3", who ride along with that friendzone bullshit, thinking it'll actually eventually work.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    doesnt bitchmade mean u hasnt a daddaez :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Weed
    And here it goes again...
    I love winning with women
    edited July 2012
    Weed
    doesnt bitchmade mean u hasnt a daddaez :-?
    Isn't dickrape what you did to your slutty ass Daughters?
    Alcohol
    hahah U Madz >:)

[-(

blue turbins

edited July 2012
    Weed
    BTW, randomly bolding random words all the time makes you look like a retard .
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Weed
    Short for sympathy. A bitch ass nigga who kisses bitch's asses and over-sympathizes, thinking it will get them either pussy or a relationship.

Extreme examples are these pussy niggas who go on Facebook, posting pictures of them with a bitch, "Me and my bestie.<3", who ride along with that friendzone bullshit, thinking it'll actually eventually work.</p>
    Okay thanks. Didn't know.
    Alcohol
    bitchmade ass niggaz boi son

[-(

blue turbins

Alcohol
    Disty >:P

[-(

blue turbins

Weed
    BTW, randomly bolding random words all the time makes you look like a retard .
    Kind of like Capitalizing random Letters and Words?
    Suck My Dick.
    Alcohol
    ghayz

[-(

blue turbins