Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Weed
    this thread is awesome. my 2 cents:

it's hilarious how angry erik gets about catz

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.
    yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
    pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

Lol, all that time wasted. Yep, you're salty.

YOU MAD, SON?

And it's fucking slang, there's no set rules or laws you fucking moron. You soft ass faggots on here are literally the only ones who ever got pissed at me saying son, 'cause every little thing I do seems to make y'all cry 6 rivers. I call everyone boi or son in real life, no one gets mad. It being an insult is news to me and pretty much everyone else. Go to the studio "WHAT UP SON?", it's just a greeting, no one ever got salty about it like your fatass. And salty means pissed, sad, or just generally upset, dumbass. Salty literally refers to your tears, which are salty. I've never heard anyone use it like your dumbass just did. For instance, when I was on the label, before I left, one of the other Rappers called me up, he was like "Man, I gotta be honest, I was salty as fuck that you used that beat, 'cause I wanted to do it, I almost said something, but you tore that shit up, so it's all good.".

It's funny how hard you try to prove me wrong, SON.

god, what a dumb fuck. i could've "inb4"d that whole paragraph
    Nah, your fatass is the dumb fuck. Like I said, it's quite amusing how hard you constantly try to prove me wrong and fail.
    I've been listening to rap and hip hop since before you were born. I live in the hood in a city known for hip hop. I sell weed in said city to mostly black kids. My best friend is a black dude transplanted from chicago's south side.

But...*I* am the ignorant one that doesn't know my hip hop slang?
    That clearly didn't help you. =))

Weed
    Erik needs to lose his virginity and chill the fuck out. No ones buying your e-tuff stories about made up girlfriends. Your embarrassing yourself
    I have lost it. And the slut I lost it to was literally like my sex slave and I've basically done every sex act imaginable with her (Not on some nasty ass 2 girls 1 cup shit doe.). I don't need a salty old fuck on the Internet to believe me doe, I just know I got mines, not just her either.
    Erik needs to lose his virginity and chill the fuck out. No ones buying your e-tuff stories about made up girlfriends. Your embarrassing yourself
    notice he never did post any pics. He just talked more shit about imaginary girls again.
    'Cause I don't do that bitchmade taking pictures of kissing, like I said.
    STOP CALLING EVERYONE FAT!

Aww, fatty upset. ;))
    Weed
    Also, Wake, YOU'RE the one embarrassing yourself. You're the one constantly harassing a teenager on the Internet, when you're over 40 fucking years old, and show how much I clearly get to you. It's really fucking sad. If that's what life is like as an old fuck, someone kill me right before I hit 30.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol
    I really wasn't aware that replying to people on the internet is obsessing over them, though. Does that make you obsessed with everyone, Erik? Not trying to be mean, just a general question.
    Alcohol
    I really wasn't aware that replying to people on the internet is obsessing over them, though. Does that make you obsessed with everyone, Erik? Not trying to be mean, just a general question.
    slide off his tip faggot hater.
    edited June 2012
    Weed
    He doesn't simply reply. Worthless old fuck follows me around and makes sure to try oh so hard to insult me on every little thing possible, just to do so, even if it's something that isn't really insultable (I know that's not a word.), at all. He does the same with Bianca and Alex. It's so fucking pathetic. Just kill yourself if your life is that fucking meaningless at that age. He should know better and have better shit to to rather than hanging on a 16 year old's dick online all day, but nah.
    Alcohol
    He doesn't simply reply. Worthless old fuck follows me around and makes sure to try oh so hard to insult me on every little thing possible, just to do so, even if it's something that isn't really insultable (I know that's not a word.), at all. He does the same with Bianca and Alex. It's so fucking pathetic. Just kill yourself if your life is that fucking meaningless at that age. He should know better and have better shit to to rather than hanging on a 16 year old's dick online all day, but nah.
    I get Wake.
    But Satan is actually just trying to help you like 90 percent of the time. But you think he's obsessed. He's not. He just knows his shit.
    Weed
    I get Wake.
    But Satan is actually just trying to help you like 90 percent of the time. But you think he's obsessed. He's not. He just knows his shit.
    That wasn't about Satan. Although it applies to him too. He ain't tryna help me for shit, fuck outta here with that. He constantly tries to shit on me and tell me how much better he knows my own life than me, and exactly why I do things. He's a fucking retard, and a salty old fuck, just like Wake.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    Erik is the song that never ends
    imageimage
    Alcohol
    it goes on and on fattys
    Alcohol
    I found a picture of Erik from a year ago.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So this talk of sex and what not got me remembering a conversation I had with this girl a few days leading up to us going on a date and banging afterward. Short form of the story is she said a guy licked her butthole once and she thought it felt awesome. I was like I am not licking anything unless I'm sticking my dick in afterward. She didn't like anal so she was like okay nevermind. So it comes to the day and I'm eating her out and shit and she's like will you do what I mentioned the other day. Even in the heat of the moment I wasn't like fuck it why not I just said am I sticking my dick in your ass after I'm done or what she said she doesn't like anal again so I yoamingface.jpg and go back to eating her out. I guess I did a good job she rewarded me in other ways.

Truestory.jpg
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    Sex should be your drug of choice
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That is not a listed option Leah
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Mushrooms/LCD
    this thread is awesome. my 2 cents:

it's hilarious how angry erik gets about catz

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.
    yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
    pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

Lol, all that time wasted. Yep, you're salty.

YOU MAD, SON?

And it's fucking slang, there's no set rules or laws you fucking moron. You soft ass faggots on here are literally the only ones who ever got pissed at me saying son, 'cause every little thing I do seems to make y'all cry 6 rivers. I call everyone boi or son in real life, no one gets mad. It being an insult is news to me and pretty much everyone else. Go to the studio "WHAT UP SON?", it's just a greeting, no one ever got salty about it like your fatass. And salty means pissed, sad, or just generally upset, dumbass. Salty literally refers to your tears, which are salty. I've never heard anyone use it like your dumbass just did. For instance, when I was on the label, before I left, one of the other Rappers called me up, he was like "Man, I gotta be honest, I was salty as fuck that you used that beat, 'cause I wanted to do it, I almost said something, but you tore that shit up, so it's all good.".

It's funny how hard you try to prove me wrong, SON.

god, what a dumb fuck. i could've "inb4"d that whole paragraph
    Nah, your fatass is the dumb fuck. Like I said, it's quite amusing how hard you constantly try to prove me wrong and fail.
    I've been listening to rap and hip hop since before you were born. I live in the hood in a city known for hip hop. I sell weed in said city to mostly black kids. My best friend is a black dude transplanted from chicago's south side.

But...*I* am the ignorant one that doesn't know my hip hop slang?
    That clearly didn't help you. =))

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos