Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug of Choice?

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Mushrooms/LCD
    this thread is awesome. my 2 cents:

it's hilarious how angry erik gets about catz

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?
    Mushrooms/LCD
    LSD>LCD
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol

She is fantastic Fuck head. Nobody is on a high horse its very obvious your a whiny teenager. With the Catz thing your just too stupid to realize he does it to Fuck with you because your too much of a dumb Fuck to realize this and you react to it like the stupid child you are. And before you make cracks at my beautiful gf you should look in a mirror you Wiggers ass piece of shit. You can land a fucking airplane on your forehead "boil"
    :)) =)) comedic gold.
    Alcohol

Yes he defends his 'bitch'. That is how you get laid. 8-|

Which erick knows nothing about. Lol. :-bd
    Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    edited June 2012
    Alcohol
    Also, yes, my forehead is big, I find it hilarious that you think that's an insult to me. Unlike you pussies, I'm not an insecure little bitch. My confidence is still through the roof, I still get pussy, bitches still check me out. My forehead ain't shit to me boi. I still be dat pretty mothafucka.
    bawhahahahahahaha... shit is fucking funny. The only pussy this 16 year old bitch has seen is his mom's while he was hiding in the closet! :)) =))

....yanking it.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

Oh, so you basically just explained the female mindset of "kiss my ass and this pussy's yours.". And I actually know a lot about that, and everything I've got puts your fat ass to shame and not pussy that I'd be embarrassed about.

:)) I'd wager money on Erik being a virgin. If it looks like a virgin, and sounds like a virgin.... Yuuuup He's a virgin. which is so lol funny considering how much "game" he has :)) =))
    He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alcohol
    I honestly think it's pretty obvious when someone is a virgin, and someone is not.
    Alcohol
    i have no problem with gay people, my brother is prob gay

but if your gay then just admit your gay and free yourself, i can understand a gay dood bein in the closest in grade school but once your a grown ass adult you need to just man up and embrace it
    And I'm not gay, you fucking retard. You're just ignorant as shit and still think metro means gay, even doe the very definition of it is "A straight male with feminine qualities, such as caring highly about his appearance and fashion.". You're just a pseudo macho man and if shit isn't done a certain way, it's gay. Jake hit the nail on the fucking head with you yesterday.

And real clever, Streets. Fatass.
    :)) =)) lol someone needs to set erik up with a boy so he can finally lose his virginity.
    Alcohol
    Nola

I apologize for everything I said in the other thread. I see your point now.

This kids ridiculous.
    bout time.
    Alcohol
    I honestly think it's pretty obvious when someone is a virgin, and someone is not.
    yeah... and we don't even need to have the jury retire on erik's verdict.... Virgin as charged! Not that there is anything wrong with that Erik. Everyone was a virgin at one point in their life. It's only funny because most people dont talk up as much mad game as you do when they have nothing to back that up with. =)) :))

look... come clean now, and we'll all drop it.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Alcohol
    erik iz not a virgin he was a chior boi [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2012
    Alcohol
    hey erik, adapt to this
    i drop bombz like Hiroshima niggaz
    its straight Gshit boi
    all you can do
    iz respect it son
    hiro.PNG 771.4K

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2012
    Weed

it's hilarious how erik has firebombed this forum with so much bad/incorrect hip hop slang that he doesn't understand (calling errone "son", misusing "salty" wtf, dude?)

it's *really* hilarious how erik goes on and on about girls, but he's a) always on the forum and b) never ever ever posts pics or anything. i mean, has anyone ever seen a pic of erik *with* a girl, much less embracing or (gasp) kissing one?

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.

He probably is one. No woman with self respect would bed a guy that constantly refers to woman as "bitches".

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    At least all you're getting is trashy chicks that are probably whores
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Weed
    Ain't nothin' wrong with a good whore :-??
    Weed
    Ain't shit to me when they're still bad and I ain't looking for some wifey shit. :-??
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Weed
    Ain't shit to me when they're still bad and I ain't looking for some wifey shit. :-??
    I don't see you ever wanting to keep one chick since you hate relationships and think love is bs
    imageimage
    Mushrooms/LCD

Lol fatty mad again. I don't incorrectly use shit, you all are the very definition of salty, you bitch and cry and stay upset about any little thing about me. I'm not a retard that uses words that I don't know the meaning of. Nice try doe.

And yea, 'cause I don't do that bitchmade bullshit, taking pictures kissing a bitch, I did once, and that was with my ex that I dated the longest.
    yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

Oh, how fucking wrong you are. =)) I even fucked around with a bitch that embraced it and said she was my bad bitch. That was actually annoying as shit, but eh, the head was good. You really don't know how bitches truly are, do you?

Not a virgin, but glad to see that it's important enough for y'all to obsess over. Man, I wish I still had the fucking POV I shot with my ex, I'd post the CP with absolutely no fucks given with you queers.
    pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

edited June 2012
    Weed

yeah...i'm super mad. lemme tell ya :-c

hip hop 101:

salty means misanthropic or hard to deal with, not angry

calling someone pops, boy or son is generally a derogatory term. otherwise, you would call them uncle if it's someone older than you are in the game, cousin if they're a peer and nephew if it's someone younger and newer to the game, all out of respect. regardless, calling someone son or boy if they are not a protege is a slap to the face. you, in particular, have no right to call *anyone* son because you're a) a fuckin' bratty ass little kid and b) are a novice at game to begin with. play hard on the internet, but bring that foul attitude to a club and you'll get knocked the fuck out.

pics or it didn't happen

imaginary "bitches" don't count :))

Lol, all that time wasted. Yep, you're salty.

YOU MAD, SON?

And it's fucking slang, there's no set rules or laws you fucking moron. You soft ass faggots on here are literally the only ones who ever got pissed at me saying son, 'cause every little thing I do seems to make y'all cry 6 rivers. I call everyone boi or son in real life, no one gets mad. It being an insult is news to me and pretty much everyone else. Go to the studio "WHAT UP SON?", it's just a greeting, no one ever got salty about it like your fatass. And salty means pissed, sad, or just generally upset, dumbass. Salty literally refers to your tears, which are salty. I've never heard anyone use it like your dumbass just did. For instance, when I was on the label, before I left, one of the other Rappers called me up, he was like "Man, I gotta be honest, I was salty as fuck that you used that beat, 'cause I wanted to do it, I almost said something, but you tore that shit up, so it's all good.".

It's funny how hard you try to prove me wrong, SON.