Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ok so this may be the first show it's happened. My bad on that part. But honestly, to everyone else, metal shows get rough...how are you going to get pissed at someone headbanging?
    THIS. Shit, at Cannibal Corpse, this dude with dreads was windmilling on the rail, and they smacked me in the face a few times, but I wasn't gonna complain to him, it's a fucking Metal show. Let the dude have his fun.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    yeah i had some chicks hair right in my face at bls during clutch while i was trying to get to the rail....it sucked but hell its part of the experience
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Ok so this may be the first show it's happened. My bad on that part. But honestly, to everyone else, metal shows get rough...how are you going to get pissed at someone headbanging?
    THIS. Shit, at Cannibal Corpse, this dude with dreads was windmilling on the rail, and they smacked me in the face a few times, but I wasn't gonna complain to him, it's a fucking Metal show. Let the dude have his fun.

Same thing happened to me at death angel. The singer got in my face and yelled the chorus to lord of hate with me and then headbanged and of course his dreads hit me but did I start bitching? No. It didn't feel the greatest but it's a freaking metal show and the singer of death angel was right in my face!!! It was really cool
    Oh also at CC, some dude had no concert etiquette at all. He freaking grabbe my shoulders and tried to pull me off the rail. Later he grabbed onto the rail and I let him slide in but he just acted like a dick and pushed away from the rail then slammed into it so he would have more room. I was like WTF dude? I let you here and you act like a douche. He was the reason I couldnt get through those last 6 CC songs. The guy kept ramming into the rail and kept pushing people side to side
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited November 2010
    i see your guys' points, but in the end if people are gonna be assholes to each other no one wins.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    the point of a show is to enjoy yourself
    Fixxed

exactly...by headbanging and pushing people....i can't stand it when people get all pissy cause your headbanging or trying to start a pit and get the crowd to get crazy...the point of metal shows is to have fun and get some aggression out you otherwise wouldn't be able to....you don't want shit to be ruff take some steps back
    I don't agree with you much, lol, but this. A concert is your 3 or 4 hours where you're supposed to be able to scream at the top of your lungs and go insane and get everything out, without having people judge you for it or think you're fucked in the head. Lol.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I hate douchebags.
    imageimage
    I hate douchebags.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Same thing happened to me at death angel. The singer got in my face and yelled the chorus to lord of hate with me and then headbanged and of course his dreads hit me but did I start bitching? No. It didn't feel the greatest but it's a freaking metal show and the singer of death angel was right in my face!!! It was really cool
    That's a terrible example, because it's the damn singer.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    It's not a terrible example but it's an example. Doesn't really work I guess but it doesn't matter. My point is, it gets rough at metal shows and to bitch and complain about that is just stupid because you should know what you're getting into. If you don't like headbanging or people pushing you into the rail or moshing then step back and stand with the other people who don't want to or can't do any of that
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It is a terrible example. It's one thing to say "Hey kid, stop being a faggot" and it's another thing to say "Hey famous and awesome singer I paid to see and am lucky enough to be in front row for, fuck you for allowing your hair to get in the general vicinity of my face"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    First. Not really that famous. Second. yeah I did get lucky but I doubt I wouldn't have gotten to at least the second row for that show. Third. I'm just bitching at you for bitching at me for me bitching about people bitching at Erik at a fucking metal show
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I should have known 27 new posts meant a debate and not people loving my review... haha.
    I love winning with women
    I was just about to comment on it. I hate people like that. So he pulled on your ear?
    I'm just surprised it stayed at a "debate" rather then all out bashing. Lol.
    Same here lol
    There was some bashing but at least it was like fuck you this is right
    and why have you played progenies so much in your last.fm erik?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I was just about to comment on it. I hate people like that. So he pulled on your ear?
    Yeah. There's ways to work your way up, and then there's just dick moves. Felt good to deck him in the jaw. lol
    I love winning with women
    Second on the leaderboard coming back from a terrible -1000+!!!