Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't know if you think I mean windmilling my arms, in which case, no. That's pussy ass bullshit. I was windmilling as in headbanging style windmilling. If there's a single Metal show that it's not "acceptable" to do at, then fucking kill me now.
    It's not acceptable at a ton of shows. Keep windmilling to death metal. Besides, Enslaved gets so slow with tempos that windmilling itself is retarded. How did you windmill to the chorus of Isa?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I can't believe I'm missing this. I need to see a jewel traced through coal :(

Anyway that's sort of what happened to me at one point when I was watching warbringer. The pit pushed me into this girl on the rail and she literally pushes off the rail and pushes me back with her ass like it's all my fault. So annoying

Now I really don't ever wantto move to Chicago if that's what shows are like there. I mean it's a freaking metal show
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I know there's etiqutte Cheeze, and I'm very respectful at shows. I help people up in the pits, mind my own business, let other people enjoy the show however the fuck they want. Fuck that shit. It's a METAL show. I'll keep windmilling and headbanging at every show. It's what I do. I prefer being up close and headbanging compared to going in the pits. Fuck what people think. It was just a pussy ass crowd.

HAY GAIZ METAL IS SO BRUTAL WE ALL STAND AROUND IN PLACE LIKE BRICKZ AND GET PISSED AT PEOPLE FOR HEADBANGING BECAUSE IT'S NOT RESPECTFUL TO US!!11!!

Fuck that pussy shit.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    way to skip Wines comment.
    your review shows how "respectful" you are.
    N not all crowds are the same, not everyone goes.
    OMG THATS SOOOO METUHLS, IMMA DOO WHATTEVA I WANNA DOO, GONNA FUCK SHIT UP RAWR!
    youre going to bump into the wrong people in end up those predicaments.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I wasn't windmilling to Isa, so it was a pointless comment. Didn't ignore it. -_-

And I'm disrespectful now for headbanging at a METAL show? HOKAY. Fuck you.

I'll make sure to stand like a brick at my next show, the Finnish Metal tour, just to show how respectful I am. -_-
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's ok to headbang at a metal show, just not all the time. And if you're not on the rail and you headbang, usually your hair hits other people and that sucks. You have to watch what you're doing.
    imageimage
    i didnt say that.
    honestly, how do you come up with shit like this?
    The world doesnt revolve around you erik.
    put yourself in their shoes.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    the point of a show is to headbang and push people
    edited November 2010
    the point of a show is to enjoy yourself
    Fixxed
    I didn't fucking say it did! And it doesn't revolve around the homos who can't tolerate a show getting crazy either. Fuck that, this is the first show that there was a huge problem with my headbanging. It was just a pathetic pussy ass crowd. End of story. I need an obnoxious never ending movement crowd like BMTH had. At least they were fun as Hell to be around and I was constantly fighting to stay on my feet.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now I really don't ever wantto move to Chicago if that's what shows are like there. I mean it's a freaking metal show
    Fuck you. The only problem with Chicago shows are the curfews, which usually aren't too big of a deal. Just because the crowd at a Dimmu Boregir show sucks doesn't condemn all Chicago shows to suckage.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Fixxed

Now your hair can hit other people but Erik's is short enough that it won't. I believe Erik is in the right here. We weren't at the show so we can't determine what exactly pissed people off but from his description it sounds like people in Chicago are just really pissy
    Fuck you. The only problem with Chicago shows are the curfews, which usually aren't too big of a deal. Just because the crowd at a Dimmu Boregir show sucks doesn't condemn all Chicago shows to suckage.
    This. This was the first show this shit has happened at.

Eellike curfew is the other reason I don't wanna move there
    Ok so this may be the first show it's happened. My bad on that part. But honestly, to everyone else, metal shows get rough...how are you going to get pissed at someone headbanging?
    from his description it sounds like people in Chicago are just really pissy
    Yeah man. We picked representatives to go to the show whom we feel capture the essence of Chicago and that's just how we are.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I didn't fucking say it did! And it doesn't revolve around the homos who can't tolerate a show getting crazy either. Fuck that, this is the first show that there was a huge problem with my headbanging. It was just a pathetic pussy ass crowd. End of story. I need an obnoxious never ending movement crowd like BMTH had. At least they were fun as Hell to be around and I was constantly fighting to stay on my feet.
    You sure as hell act like it.
    Which which leaves me with this question...

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Fixxed

exactly...by headbanging and pushing people....i can't stand it when people get all pissy cause your headbanging or trying to start a pit and get the crowd to get crazy...the point of metal shows is to have fun and get some aggression out you otherwise wouldn't be able to....you don't want shit to be ruff take some steps back
    Ok so this may be the first show it's happened. My bad on that part. But honestly, to everyone else, metal shows get rough...how are you going to get pissed at someone headbanging?
    I'm sure there's people like that everywhere. Some people really aren't expecting it.