Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Goddamn todd =))

it's a fucking setlist, you'll still have just as much fun seeing them regardless. Assuming you even go... :-?

i remember when you got really pumped up they were coming to florida. then you realized finally it was a troll after everyone and their mother hit you with a :neutral_face: i'm so surprised you have never had your jaw stolen

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

No, I was surprised they'd even play the amphitheater here, and at the time Cynic were rumored to be opening, and Cynic > Tool.

Regardless, I do enjoy Tool's music, but If I never get to see them live I won't be upset about it.

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

No, I was surprised they'd even play the amphitheater here, and at the time Cynic were rumored to be opening, and Cynic > Tool.

Regardless, I do enjoy Tool's music, but If I never get to see them live I won't be upset about it.

kill yourself you were pumped and everyone else knew obvious troll was obvious go to some train station and fuck some dude

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

todds replies are murdering me =))

when frankie bails emmure, you need to take his place

I love winning with women

i'd do it. easy money.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I'M GONNA SLAP YOU SO HARD IT'LL FEEL LIKE YOU KISSED A FREIGHT TRAIN

MOTHERFUCKER

"death metal band"

=))

inb4lists

I'd go see Tool of they came by if I was able, but I wouldn't cry about it if I couldn't.
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy

Probably the biggest mistake you can make....they kill live 

It's w/e 

inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

i'd do it. easy money.

I'd like to see you try starting up your own successful clothing company, tour the world as the frontman for one of the best death metal bands in the business, and become a voice of an entire generation of kids who strive for real reason and intellect from their musical idols instead of simply being another fantasy obsessed metal singer that would rather slave away to the man so he can make a quick buck instead of rising up to challenge those in power and ready himself to lead the impending revolution against tyranny and oppression. Call me back when you think you are even half the fucking man that Frankie is...

wat

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

Total Slackers - These guys shred live, hadn't heard of hear of them prior to the show. Two chicks and two dudes, total hipsters but w/e. I mean the black dude looked exactly like Cleveland wearing high waters and a christmas themed tasmanian devil shirt. Nonetheless they were fucking awesome. 

Bear Hands - Pretty cool, had great sound. Didn't know much about them other than their name. 

Miniature Tigers - Fuck yeah the day finally came for me to see them. Really wish I would have made it to a show on the Mia Pharaoh cycle but it is what it is. Place was going crazy dancing for them. At one point the vocalist asked someone in the crowd "What'd you think of Total Slackers?" and this was the exchange

"I don't know"

"You don't know?"

"No."

"What does that even mean?"

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to offend anybody"

Crowd loses it laughing. Then he goes "Alright this is a love song" and they jump into Cleopatra. At that point he jumps off the stage and you can feel the humidity rise and every hipster vagina moistened up. Then he grabs the kid from before and hugs him while singing the song for a solid minute. Seriously great energy behind them. It was the last night with Bear Hands and Total Slackers, so they all came out and covered Closing Time by Semisonic. Disappointed they didn't play Sex on the Regular. 

image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Was this at the Blind Pig?

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

Yeah. At first I was wondering why, but the it became clear that a major university was clearly holding the target demographic. I bet if it was in Detroit the crowd would have been a quarter the size. 

image Photobucket
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah, Ann Arbor loves their indie/hipster bands.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

i remember when psychostick yelled "this is a love song" before playing some song and i yelled "orgasm = love!" and rarwb was just like "that's not a love song haha"

lmfao =))

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

SATAN said:

i'd do it. easy money.

I'd like to see you try starting up your own successful clothing company, tour the world as the frontman for one of the best death metal bands in the business, and become a voice of an entire generation of kids who strive for real reason and intellect from their musical idols instead of simply being another fantasy obsessed metal singer that would rather slave away to the man so he can make a quick buck instead of rising up to challenge those in power and ready himself to lead the impending revolution against tyranny and oppression. Call me back when you think you are even half the fucking man that Frankie is...

wat

Sarcasm.