Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    $30 for shirts? lol. This ain't no arena tour homeboys.
    Yeah, that was pretty ridiculous. Bad enough for just the headlining band but for all of the bands?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I already have 3 Bodom shirts...I'm good. Don't need any more.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    anything over 20 bucks is too much for a concert shirt.
    Isn't $25 standard now?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Most concert's i go to shirts are 20 to 30.
    I'm happy if a shirt is $20. Mostly I see $25.
    Shirts are usually cheaper at mayhem fest and warped tour then most shows.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I got to ask Devin Townsend one question it would be "What the fuck dude? You promised Z2, and I've seen 3 albums since that promise? give me the goods brah!"
    I still think it is inexcusable that Britt still has not downloaded and listed to Ziltoid the Omniscient. [-(
    I downloaded it, put it on my iPod, listened to 1 song and hit skip.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

Obscura - The main reason I went to the show. I was bummed that on Metalsetlists it said they weren't opening with Septuagint
    I really hope they play that at my date. that would be so freaking awesome
    :O did you start with the first song on the album? It's an album that is devoted to the love of coffee and its metal!!! How could you not love that?!?!

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2011
    About last night.. Everything Brian said, plus what he said about Alexi being a typical douche in his faygo blue dragonball z button down, and I met Devin Townsend after waiting by his merch then bus after the show for a long time. Z2 is on the way, its a post dtp thing tho. Shit, don't be surprised if that album is done and it gets released after the next dtp headline runs of the us and europe.
    Can't wait for the show. I'm most excited for Septicflesh but I know I'll have fun during the other bands
    Z2 is on the way, its a post dtp thing tho. Shit, don't be surprised if that album is done and it gets released after the next dtp headline runs of the us and europe.
    \m/ !!!! I hope you are right because I *love* that first fucking album (as most people who actually give it a listen do). I've probably converted at least two dozen people to Devin Townsend fans simply on Ziltoid. at first they are like "this looks lame" then they are like "holy shit! you know metal!!!". Granted, I run in the book reading, nerdy, educated metal listening circles. I'd imagine people like Kerry King probably wouldnt tolerate that sort of album.
    Can't wait for the show. I'm most excited for Septicflesh but I know I'll have fun during the other bands
    I'm Jealous... I would have really loved to see that show. fuckers skipped rochester. :-((
    :( sorry bro. I hate when awesome tours skip the area
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Z2 is on the way, its a post dtp thing tho. Shit, don't be surprised if that album is done and it gets released after the next dtp headline runs of the us and europe.
    \m/ !!!! I hope you are right because I *love* that first fucking album (as most people who actually give it a listen do). I've probably converted at least two dozen people to Devin Townsend fans simply on Ziltoid. at first they are like "this looks lame" then they are like "holy shit! you know metal!!!". Granted, I run in the book reading, nerdy, educated metal listening circles. I'd imagine people like Kerry King probably wouldnt tolerate that sort of album.
    "What the fuck is this? Coffee? This isn't evil, this is fucking stupid. I'm gonna go back to my snakes"
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    :O did you start with the first song on the album? It's an album that is devoted to the love of coffee and its metal!!! How could you not love that?!?!

Nah, it was on shuffle.

Nah, it was on shuffle.
    you cant listen to that album on shuffle. just like you dont read books by skipping around in chapters. its the album on whole, in order, or none at all.