Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Youve got to be kidding, Jay.
    Symphony X is nothing but gay power metal.
    but theyre closer to dream theater in style, just faster and heavier. not that power-y really.. im seeing them sunday and cant wait \m/
    but i still think dream theater is better :D
    I was being le ironic.

hipster Pictures, Images and Photos

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
    it was on the 22nd....
    Dreamtheater just went full derp
    ugh im going super derp tonight lol
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Between the Buried and Me:

The Ocean were fucking insane. Incredible, but that's not what defined the night. Midway through being bored during Cephalic Carnage, this one girl I like started texting me all the shit she would have done to me if I didn't attend that concert and for that I say...

Fuck you Between the Buried and Me. Fuck you. You will forever be hated in my heart. I cursed you tonight, BTBAM. I cursed your fucking heart today. You can go shoot yourself in the face and I will not feel one ounce of remorse.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Between the Buried and Me:

The Ocean were fucking insane. Incredible, but that's not what defined the night. Midway through being bored during Cephalic Carnage, this one girl I like started texting me all the shit she would have done to me if I didn't attend that concert and for that I say...

Fuck you Between the Buried and Me. Fuck you. You will forever be hated in my heart. I cursed you tonight, BTBAM. I cursed your fucking heart today. You can go shoot yourself in the face and I will not feel one ounce of remorse.
    Get at it tonight son. BTBAM > Pussy
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I'm glad The Ocean were great....? lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited May 2011
    I'm glad The Ocean were great....? lol
    Dude, they were fucking incredible, no lie. Vocalist gave me the mic during For the Great Blue Cold Now Reigns and it was fuckin' sweet. Everybody needs to see that band.
    Get at it tonight son. BTBAM > Pussy
    Tomorrow.

I'd seen BTBAM twice before. I'd have left if I hadn't driven a few friends there.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Dude, they were fucking incredible, no lie. Vocalist gave me the mic during For the Great Blue Cold Now Reigns and it was fuckin' sweet. Everybody needs to see that band.
    \m/ I agree. I wish they could have played longer.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    music > pussy
    Always. I would have had absolutely no regrets. I'd rather see OFWGKTA live than fuck the finest bitch in the world. No fucks given.

*Inb4 Erik's a raging homo.*
    Erik, name a band rapper you only slightly care about.

I already know where you're going with this, and the answer is, I most likely wouldn't even waste the money or time to go see a band/Rapper that I only slightly care about, so in a situation like that, I'd fuck a bitch instead, yea.
    I already know where you're going with this, and the answer is, I most likely wouldn't even waste the money or time to go see a band/Rapper that I only slightly care about, so in a situation like that, I'd fuck a bitch instead, yea.
    You're right, that's precisely what I was doing, but to make my situation a little bit clearer. I have wanted to get with this girl forever. Fucking forever. I got stuck at a show for a band I only give maybe two fucks for and I've seen before. Fuck that shit, I'll take the pussy any day.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm guessing we're not getting an epicly long review because you're pissed?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    rather fuck a bitch when you dont care about fucking at all....?
    get it straight, NEPHEW =;
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're right, that's precisely what I was doing, but to make my situation a little bit clearer. I have wanted to get with this girl forever. Fucking forever. I got stuck at a show for a band I only give maybe two fucks for and I've seen before. Fuck that shit, I'll take the pussy any day.
    =D> =D> =D>
    rather fuck a bitch when you dont care about fucking at all....?
    get it straight, NEPHEW =;
    Lol, once again trying to start with me for every little thing I say. Pathetic fucking bitch.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    a few days late but i just had time to transfer them:

the Rammstein show

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

i had videos but apparently they wont come off my phone <_>
    official pictures ova hurr http://newyork.timeout.com/music-nightlife/the-volume-blog/1326349/live-photos-rammstein-plays-the-izod-center
    1.jpg 228.1K
    2.jpg 146.4K
    3.jpg 169.4K
    4.jpg 151.7K
    5.jpg 175.2K
    6.jpg 184.5K
    7.jpg 43.3K
    8.jpg 31.6K
    imageimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't really feel like writing a review becuase I went to the Destruction and Cavelera Conspiracy show at Harpos and was very dissapointed. Well first off lazarus A.D's bus broke down so they didn't play. Then Heathen also didn't play for some unknown reason. Wow then Destruction played a good show but it was only 11 songs. Then my friend I went with said that the setlist had 19 songs listed on it. We left about 5 songs into Cavelera Conspiracy, I just have no desire to see him.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well first off lazarus A.D's bus broke down so they didn't play
    10/10 show
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Well first off lazarus A.D's bus broke down so they didn't play
    10/10 show
    LOL.