Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    what does crowd surfing have anything to do with alex or my relationship?
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what does crowd surfing have anything to do with alex or my relationship?
    absolutely nothing. When I have conversations with others on here, or read others comments, those words turn into a mental image of that person. This mental image of the person is most likely not how the person truly is in real life, however I do have nothing else to base my conclusions off of.

I make these metal images of almost everyone on here... And much like in real life, those images arent necessarily good or bad because everyone is unique and has qualities that make them interesting.

What makes a relationship work? Jesus, that is almost anyone's guess. there are so many variables it is almost impossible to predict. Sometimes when I read your comments and Alex's comments, I wonder how compatible you really are. That is all I am saying.

When is the big trip again? isnt that coming up soon?
    from the comments on here, i can see how you dont think we have similar intrests because its mostly music based
    i admit, we have very different music tastes but they blend in some places
    outside here, we have so much in common its scary. one element doesnt destroy an entire relationship if everything else i pretty much in check
    hell be here in two weeks
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    everytime i guy crowd surfs i punch them in the balls
    when its a chick, i pull her hair out
    that's seriously a bitch move. can't handle it? get out of the pit and stand by the walls
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    bianca doesnt do that, shes trying to sound tough and talkin out her ass. id bet 50 bucks she doesnt do that...
    edited May 2011
    Honestly, I am not sure how important common ground even is. I've heard "like minds attract" and i've also heard "opposites attract". So what is it? When I went to college, one year I roomed with my best friend who we had everything in common- Fucking awful miserable year. The next year I roomed with a total stranger Arab dude who I had very little in common with - best roommate ever. If I can't even predict how successful a roommate would be, what basis do I have to discuss relationships. answer - probably none.

cool on the two weeks. I expect a full review :-D

i wonder if she ordered anal ese yet :-?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bianca doesnt do that, shes trying to sound tough and talkin out her ass. id bet 50 bucks she doesnt do that...
    Pretty much. But if she truly does, what a fucking surprise, she's a cunt IRL too, and I can't wait 'til she gets the fucking shit beat out of her by one of the girls next time she does it. OH I'M GONNA GO TO A HEAVY MUSIC CONCERT BUT PUNCH PEOPLE WHO CROWDSURF. Seriously, fucking deal with it or GTFO, you don't get every little thing you want in every aspect of life, princess. I got kicked in the jaw by a crowd surfer extremely hard, to where my jaw was hurting for like a week afterwards, am I complaining? Do I think that person is an asshole? No. Shit happens. Hope you get hit in the head by a crowd surfer extremely hard one day and get knocked the fuck out.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    it's pretty big actually. the fillmore
    Ah, The Fillmore. Brings back great memories from February.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    @shane
    AA review! :-W
    lol i didn't think anyone one would want to hear it. i should have it done by tonight
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    @shane
    Agreed. Get that shit done tonight!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    @shane
    lol i didn't think anyone one would want to hear it. i should have it done by tonight
    everyone wants to hear it! :D
    just did it at bamboozle soo...
    Honestly, I am not sure how important common ground even is. I've heard "like minds attract" and i've also heard "opposites attract". So what is it? When I went to college, one year I roomed with my best friend who we had everything in common- Fucking awful miserable year. The next year I roomed with a total stranger Arab dude who I had very little in common with - best roommate ever. If I can't even predict how successful a roommate would be, what basis do I have to discuss relationships. answer - probably none.

ill be posting play by plays here as they happen lol
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Don't think we want to know when the first time he fucks you in the ass is....

ill be posting play by plays here as they happen lol
    that'd be funny.

shut-up dude.
    shane will wanna know
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    shut-up dude.
    No, dude.