Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    lol...i usually get a good drunk on at the shows...i have more fun when i have a good buzz going at a show...but i try not to get so fucked up that it makes it all a blur
    but you get drunk for everything you do, why would shows be any different?
    not true...i don't get drunk for work....i watch the tigers everyday and don't get drunk...there are certain things i associate with beer yes...like going to a game....concerts, ect....but by no means do i drink all the time...i do like to drink tho

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    when i dont get to do that i get bored and depressed at shows.
    I believe this is called alcoholism.
    ya i must be an alcoholic seeing as ive had like 10 beers in the last 2 months
    But why would you get bored and depressed at a show without beer? That's just stupid. What about, you know, the band you're paying to see?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well i try to not get shit faced just drunk buzzed but sometimes it just doesnt work out that way lol. when you only have a certain amount of time to drink you sometimes misjudge the amount and are now fukked up. it has happened less and less over the years though as ive learned my body by now
    i know hes said he suffers from bad anxiety....that shit can really fuck with you man and the booze probably helps him out a lot
    when i dont get to do that i get bored and depressed at shows.
    I believe this is called alcoholism.
    ya i must be an alcoholic seeing as ive had like 10 beers in the last 2 months
    But why would you get bored and depressed at a show without beer? That's just stupid. What about, you know, the band you're paying to see?
    theyre usualyy the ones telling me to drink and smoke and get fukked up. a metal concert is a big party to me not an "experience"
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I still hold to it is pathetic if you have to drink to have fun
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i know hes said he suffers from bad anxiety....that shit can really fuck with you man and the booze probably helps him out a lot
    not the case at all, i drink to have fun, nothing more or less.
    you seem to find everything that you dont do to be pathetic so oh well....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i don't have to drink to have fun by any means....but drinking is fun.... tailgating is fun...why not combine the 2
    No it really is pathetic if you have to have a substance to entertain you instead of being entertained by the music.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    i don't have to drink to have fun by any means....but drinking is fun.... tailgating is fun...why not combine the 2
    I like peanut butter, I like salads, why not combine the two. :p
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    No it really is pathetic if you have to have a substance to entertain you instead of being entertained by the music.
    Nola doesn't like music all that much.
    but it makes the music better.....most of the musicians are on these substances as well buddy so i guess theyre pretty pathetic
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    What an awesome excuse for being a waste of life Nola :-bd
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    but it makes the music better.....most of the musicians are on these substances as well buddy so i guess theyre pretty pathetic
    most of the time, the musicians don't have anything better to do seeing as they are sleeping in a van and hitting a new town everyday
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Calm down, it's not like drinking alcohol makes you a "waste of life."

They think it amplifies the experience, deal with it.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    most of the time, the musicians don't have anything better to do seeing as they are sleeping in a van and hitting a new town everyday
    ahh gotcha so they do it, its justified. i do it and im a waste of life....perfect sense

Nope they are a waste of life