Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    but it makes the music better.....most of the musicians are on these substances as well buddy so i guess theyre pretty pathetic
    most of the time, the musicians don't have anything better to do seeing as they are sleeping in a van and hitting a new town everyday
    ahh gotcha so they do it, its justified. i do it and im a waste of life....perfect sense

spend a month on the road and i will justify it for you
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm just messing about waste of life.

However it is pretty fucking stupid to miss 3/4ths of the bands playing for getting drunk and the fact you have to be drunk to enjoy something.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    but it makes the music better.....most of the musicians are on these substances as well buddy so i guess theyre pretty pathetic
    most of the time, the musicians don't have anything better to do seeing as they are sleeping in a van and hitting a new town everyday
    ahh gotcha so they do it, its justified. i do it and im a waste of life....perfect sense

spend a month on the road and i will justify it for you
    you really think they only do it when theyre on the road?? most musical artists do worse drugs than me, all i do is smoke a bowl and have a couple beers before a concert. everyone has theyre own idea of fun. some people go to magic card gatherings. i think its fucking stupid and a waste but they like. you and ape just need to make a stand on everything which makes me think that you two would be real annoying people irl
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    yeah i wouldn't miss bands to get drunk...if i wanted to drink there would have been a strict time line set

However it is pretty fucking stupid to miss 3/4ths of the bands playing for getting drunk and the fact you have to be drunk to enjoy something.
    well i think its stupid when people record the show, have to get front row, stand in one place and dont move, or sit down at a show. doesnt mean everyone has to be that way
    Your justification of actions is funny sir
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

well i think its stupid when people record the show, have to get front row, stand in one place and dont move, or sit down at a show. doesnt mean everyone has to be that way
    So it's stupid when people go because they just like the band? Then stay the fuck home and drink.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Only reason I ever sit at a show is because my neck and back are fucked up, I don't want to end up in a wheelchair at 18.
    I don't care if people wanna drink, but nothing is more irritating than that one dumbass at every show that's like "Oh, people are moving around a lot and are getting knocked over in this area. I think I'm gonna bring my flimsy plastic cup filled to the rim with beer over here"

I don't mind getting beer spilled on me, as it comes with the territory of a crazy show, but some people are just stupid.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

So it's stupid when people go because they just like the band? Then stay the fuck home and drink.
    god damn, you think i dont enjoy the show? i enjoy they show more when i treat it like a party. i like to have fun at a show. if they showed you two movies of a concert and one was everone not moving and the other one was every one going crazy and having a good time which one would you go to??
    and i havent negatively affected anyone else by being drunk at a show, never been in a fight, never pissed anyone off, never spilt beer on them etc.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I like to get front row and I stand in one place, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show as much as the people going batshit crazy in the pit.
    imageimage

god damn, you think i dont enjoy the show? i enjoy they show more when i treat it like a party. i like to have fun at a show. if they showed you two movies of a concert and one was everone not moving and the other one was every one going crazy and having a good time which one would you go to??
    I'm not talking about people standing still. You said before that if you don't drink, you get bored at a show, and you just listed that basically everything aside from drinking and moshing is stupid. If an entire crowd is like that, then yeah that sucks, but you can't down people just because they don't enjoy getting knocked on their ass lol.
    I like to get front row and I stand in one place, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the show as much as the people going batshit crazy in the pit.
    exactly, like i said everyone is different. if that is what you like then go to town. i dont think your a waste of life and pathetic for doing it, its just not what i went for

I'm not talking about people standing still. You said before that if you don't drink, you get bored at a show, and you just listed that basically everything aside from drinking and moshing is stupid. If an entire crowd is like that, then yeah that sucks, but you can't down people just because they don't enjoy getting knocked on their ass lol.
    eh, you dont need to be throwing down in the pits but i feel like if your gonna pay to see a band mine as well have fun and at least jump around and shit. when i hear that music it just makes me want to move. so by standing still i would be going against natural instinct
    I have a problem with people getting drunk at shows because it ends up affecting the way I enjoy the show. Some drunk assholes is the sole reason i got in a fight last year because people don't know how to handle themselves and end up messing with the wrong person. I also like Brian mentioned do not enjoy when someone decides to bring a beer up front and it gets spilled on me.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You missed Dying Fetus and were on the balcony for Hatebreed [-( ... I would have been depressed by the end of the night too... Seems like a huge waste of money dawg.
    some people cant handle their booze, doesnt mean everyone drinkin is an asshole tho