Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Decided to skip work and go to skeletonwitch and 3 inches of blood. A's always with me I'll keep is short. Venue was packed I was surprised and please by that.

Scarengella - this is my friends band it was actually my first time seeing them live. They are good but the vocals are weak I told nick that when he asked me if I liked that set. They did a cover of holy diver a lot of people there seemed to like. 5/10

Winterhymm - local band. They were folk metal and better than expected. Only problem I had is the violin came through too loud and was over powering at times. I hope some of the folk metal fans here listen to them I would be curious as to what you think of them. They covered immigrant song and it was good but I would have liked the high pitch vocals to be in it. Crowd was really into them. 6/10

3 inches of blood - love these guys and to me they are one of the best live bands I have seen. They opened with goatriders horde and I think this is one of the best opening songs any band has. It gets everyone going instantly. They played a couple new songs they are working on. The first one they played was very fast and good. Crowd was going crazy during them and they kept the pace up the entire show. I asked the guitarist about summer plans and he said writing a new cd. 9/10

Skeletonwitch - they didn't start until 11 pm. They are somewhat local too us and I've seen them before they were far different this time. Half the crowd was gone by the time they played and I myself only stayed until the 5th song because the people I was with had to be up early. No big deal I'll get to see them again. From the songs I heard they were awesome. 8/10
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    why do you put an apostrophe when you type "as"?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    My phone I typed in a's as is grades once and every fucking time it thinks I want to do that for as.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Leaving during Skeletonwitch? I am disappoint. [-(
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I've seen them before and with them being so close to home I have more chances to see them than your normal person.
    Don't tell me my business devil woman
    Now you're being mean. b-(
    You're the one not appreciating me review because I don't write a novel about the show
    For your information, I enjoyed your review and hope I can go next week. [-(
    Skeletonwitch actually has a tour shirt for this short run it was pretty cool the dates were in green. All the shirts were 15
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i need to get the skeletonwitch Eat some fucking pussy shirt. hopefully they have it at NEHMF
    I'm sure they will have it they had it last night

Hmm what jay?
    Just pondering...my show is next Wednesday.
    The front of shirt was skull with arrows and a dragon.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    3 Inches of blood were awesome at mayhem last year.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Leaving during Skeletonwitch? I am disappoint. [-(
    3IOB > Skeletonwitch
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Agreed