Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This thread is just full of derp. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Did adtr play that setlist you posted awhile back erik?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sorry, I wish LP had a breakdown in every song and brutal song titles like Fuck
    that the best u got bro? lol
    Seriously. You're fucking retarded. They're not trying to be brutal you fucking retard. It's about fucking like crazy. Literally. When he announced it yesterday, he said "So....how many of you like partaking in...sexual intercourse?" and everyone screamed, and he said "This one's called Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.".

Yea, sooo br00tal. Really going for that brutal image.

Try harder, pussy.

Yep. Exact same one I posted. 19 song set. Shit was amazing.
    I'm sorry, I wish LP had a breakdown in every song and brutal song titles like Fuck
    that the best u got bro? lol
    Seriously. You're fucking retarded. They're not trying to be brutal you fucking retard. It's about fucking like crazy. Literally. When he announced it yesterday, he said "So....how many of you like partaking in...sexual intercourse?" and everyone screamed, and he said "This one's called Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.".

Yea, sooo br00tal. Really going for that brutal image.

Try harder, pussy.

Also, like I said, a total of THREE songs out of twelve on TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS have what can even be considered a breakdown.

TRY HARDER.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

even if they are a shit band, thats a lot of songs. gotta give em props for that.. i was pissed when kataklysm only played 12

even if they are a shit band, thats a lot of songs. gotta give em props for that.. i was pissed when kataklysm only played 12
    Yea, they put a lot into their live show. Just an insane show they put on. On this same tour, they played a 30 song set in New York City like 2 weeks ago. Lucky bastards.

Yea, they put a lot into their live show. Just an insane show they put on. On this same tour, they played a 30 song set in New York City like 2 weeks ago. Lucky bastards.

i dunno if i could handle a 30 song set, even from amon amarth
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I want to learn how to fuck like crazy. I also want to learn how to dougie
    who is dougie and how does he fuck?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    {Upload|6584}

Either way it's retarded
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want to say mine was Cannibal Corpse
    This. I was in front of corpsegrinder the whole time and the whole crowd was literally lurching for him. I got pushed so hard that I couldn't breath, multiple times. I had to leave after 13 songs because I thought I would pass out. The next day when I woke up, I had bruises all acrossy stomach where the rail was and bruises on my arms. Crazy
    At mine a huge pit opened and shoved everyone forward. I just fit inbetween a short, massively overweight guy and a really tall big guy on the rail. Shit hurt constantly and security kept asking me if I wanted out but I never left until their set was done. Actually walked out behind Corpsegrinder
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You'll learn to fuck like crazy in time lol
    imageimage

i dunno if i could handle a 30 song set, even from amon amarth
    I'd love it, but it would admittedly be hard to get through.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited March 2011
    hey Shane, u saw Agalloch right?
    how were they?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I would prob say the craziest band ive ever seen litterally was the Chariot. First song in the bass player out of nowhere does a full on stage dive into the crowd. At some point, i think everyone in the band outside of the drummer was in the crowd at some, crowd walking, hanging off shit
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I would prob say the craziest band ive ever seen litterally was the Chariot. First song in the bass player out of nowhere does a full on stage dive into the crowd. At some point, i think everyone in the band outside of the drummer was in the crowd at some, crowd walking, hanging off shit
    Yeah I don't listen to them at all but they are fucking insane live, seriously. Very fun to watch that's for sure.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    erik did adtr do heartless and or since you been gone?
    They annoyed me though, They went crazy just for the sake of going crazy and they looked fucking retarded. Well....mainly the Bassist.

And no, no Heartless or Since U Been Gone, sadly. :(