Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i really can't wait till they do a full tour and come back to michigan
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    There's also a 311 Day and a 311 tour over the summer...
    Yeah I remember hearing about those as well, just shocked they have their own damn cruise to top it all off.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    have some vid and pics from ensiferum, show was the shit. will do a review today if i get some time.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's also a 311 Day and a 311 tour over the summer...
    Yeah I remember hearing about those as well, just shocked they have their own damn cruise to top it all off.
    311 is still around? yikes. They were the band that people who weren't cool enough to like Korn and Limp Bizkit liked. God they were awful. Everyone of their songs reminded me of a Mountain Dew commercial
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    have some vid and pics from ensiferum, show was the shit. will do a review today if i get some time.
    \m/
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    It's gonna be tough for a tour to top that one this year. Ugh such an amazing show when I went.
    edited March 2011
    unfortunately how my day went i was forced to leave before finntroll or i would have fallen asleep at the wheel on the way home, which i almost did a few times regardless. but with how long Ensiferum played i feel like i got my moneys worth
    unfortunately how my day went i was forced to leave before finntroll or i would have fallen asleep at the wheel on the way home, which i almost did a few times regardless. but with how long Ensiferum played i feel like i got my moneys worth
    That sucks, Finntroll was amazing, though I was wiped out after Ensiferum and had to just hang out on the railing to stay up.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i had to get up at 4am that morning, so ya i was really pushing it even with Ensiferum who went off stage at 11:45
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Pussy
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    if being a pussy is knowing your limits and not getting into an accident cause you fell sleep at the wheel.,then so be it. i got to my car at midnight, i had an hour and 20 minute drive home. finntroll was not worth dying over.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I can go a bit longer without sleep than most thanks to working nights so long. I was joking with you.

I've got hot off work at 4am on a Friday. Went home got a few hours sleep got up at 1pm worked 10 hours then drove to Chicago over night walked around all of chicago gone to a concert Saturday night then drove 6 hours back home to go to sleep Sunday morning around 8 am.

I'veade several of these trips varying times and places so I've got used to it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i had to get up at 4am that morning, so ya i was really pushing it even with Ensiferum who went off stage at 11:45
    Your show must have started later than ours. Finntroll was off stage by 12:15.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I know what you mean shane it sucks big time to drive home sleepy as shit.
    edited March 2011
    local didn't even hit the stage til after 8
    I didn't get back to my dorm till 4am on Finnish Metal night.
    it sucks more now that my new place is farther away from my venue
    You had local bands? Ours started off with Barren Earth at 7:30.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    it sucks more now that my new place is farther away from my venue
    After mayhem last year i drove home a kept falling alseep at the wheel
    it was scary.
    You had local bands? Ours started off with Barren Earth at 7:30.
    yes we had 1 local. Volume 11 always has at least 1 local.... always