Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are a party band. There's no arguing that. Don't get asshurt, it's not a bad thing.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They are a party band. There's no arguing that. Don't get asshurt, it's not a bad thing.
    As I told you on facebook, Massive Aggressive does not have a single "party" song on it. I'm not getting asshurt, I'm telling you to get your facts straight.

BMTH has an album about suicide, they must be an emo band.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    people from Europe should fuck off from coming to America for Rammstein. We've been waiting how long for them to return? let us get the damn tickets.
    I agree 100%

imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    they hadnt played a show in ten years, the place shouldve be filled with real fns and not casual fans. thats how i see it at least
    believe me it was
    most of the pit were older people who never stopped moving
    imageimage
    people from Europe should fuck off from coming to America for Rammstein. We've been waiting how long for them to return? let us get the damn tickets.
    I agree 100%

this
    but i guess its just a thing that youd want to say you were a part of
    its kinda of a big event
    imageimage
    They're most definitely a party band, just as much as Attila.

Municipal Waste has an entire album all about partying and having fun and shit.

The Art Of Partying, Born To Party, Drunk As Shit, Bangover, Headbanger Face Rip, Beer Pressure, Lunch Hall Food Brawl, I Just Wanna Rock, Thrashing's My Business...And Business Is Good, all about partying, thrashing, having fun, etc.

Even other songs like Terror Shark and what not, those aren't serious songs. They're just a fun band and they're all about having fun, partying, and being in a good mood. They're Party Metal. They're Thrash, yes, just like Attila is Deathcore, but neither band is the standard serious Thrash, or serious Deathcore, they're Party Metal fun bands. It's not a bad thing, so chill.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    As I told you on facebook, Massive Aggressive does not have a single "party" song on it. I'm not getting asshurt, I'm telling you to get your facts straight.

That kinda translates into asshurtness. They go hand in hand
    image Photobucket

Yes, but Massive Aggressive is their only serious album.

And lol, uneducated opinion is uneducated. You realize the album isn't about suicide at all? It's just named after the title track, and that title track is a tribute to a friend that killed himself. Educate yourself on this shit if you're gonna try and bash it.

edited December 2010
    Moshing =/= partying.

I'd say about 1/3 of Municipal's songs are about partying. The rest are just tongue in cheek humor, like Cannibal Corpse (obviously on a different level, though). I understand calling them a fun band but they are still crossover, I would never classify their genre as "party thrash" or whatever, because they have the same lyrical themes as basically every other thrash/punk band. It's just unfortunate that they had an entire album dedicated to the party theme.

And sorry, I don't listen to BMTH.

TL;DR: FUCK YOU I'M RIGHT
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Brian was trying to make a point when he brought up BMTH. You just took it to a different level and got a little pissy
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Rammstein will tour the states again. This I am for sure :3
    Fuck you Marc, the Cowboys suck.
    And I don't even watch basketball!
    they would be stupid not to

anyway, i noticed that Till at 49 years old didnt miss a single lyric as opposed to zombie or manson that kinda skip here and there since they cant keep it up as much
    imageimage
    And I don't even watch basketball!
    <_>
    Moshing =/= partying.

I'd say about 1/3 of Municipal's songs are about partying. The rest are just tongue in cheek humor, like Cannibal Corpse (obviously on a different level, though). I understand calling them a fun band but they are still crossover, I would never classify their genre as "party thrash" or whatever, because they have the same lyrical themes as basically every other thrash/punk band. It's just unfortunate that they had an entire album dedicated to the party theme.

And sorry, I don't listen to BMTH.

TL;DR: FUCK YOU I'M RIGHT
    That's why I said, they're still Thrash/Crossover, whatever you wanna call it, and that is their main genre, Party Metal isn't a genre, but they fit the term. They're a fun party band that puts me in a really good mood and the band that I always drink to. Same with Attila, when we drank for my birthday, we fucking blasted Rage and shotgunned 2 cans to it lol.

anyway, i noticed that Till at 49 years old didnt miss a single lyric as opposed to zombie or manson that kinda skip here and there since they cant keep it up as much
    well yeah look at him. Mofo is built like a damn machine and works out a lot. I not surprised he's doing the things he's doing at that age. Same thing goes for Flake. The little fuck is just as insane as the rest.
    edited December 2010

I think its cuz we end up being a bit lazier and/or start to not care as much. Which I think should change
    imageimage
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There are videos of the Rammstein show on Youtube. That show looked sick!