Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Freaking sacred worlds!!!! So glad they're playing that. They're not changing up the setlist every night are they?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    he did 18 songs....but he messed up 3 ish times.....and the sound was good but eh...and also the guitar solo was a boring solo in the first place but the fact that they put a fan in front of the guitar player to blow his hair in the wind er w/e just annoyed...the drum solo was freaking awesome tho..i don't want it to sound like it was a bad show tho...it was good...just not quite what i was expecting
    Here's what setlist.fm says:

Bark at the Moon
    Let Me Hear You Scream
    Mr. Crowley
    I Don't Know
    Fairies Wear Boots
    Suicide Solution
    Road to Nowhere
    War Pigs
    Shot in the Dark
    Rat Salad
    Iron Man
    I Don't Want to Change the World
    Crazy Train
    ----------------------------
    Mama, I'm Coming Home
    Paranoid

What else did he play? Just curious. Anyway, Ozzy postponed the last two dates of the first leg of the tour because his ear infection apparently got to be too much.
    Freaking sacred worlds!!!! So glad they're playing that. They're not changing up the setlist every night are they?
    Yes, they are. Not drastically, maybe 3 or 4 songs get rotated.

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Yeah I just checked out a few sets. It looks like they're playing sacred worlds pretty consistently, disregarding when they play it
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Went to a local show last night hosted by my radio station (meaning free for me). It was at a bowling alley in Asbury Park, NJ. A shitload of fun actually. Got to meet a shitload of great people that were quickly getting drunker and drunker. 3 out of 4 of the local bands were great, one sounding like the Sex Pistols, and it was their first show ever. The headliner's singer was also the drummer, so that was pretty damn cool. There was an appearance of DJ Deerhead (a DJ from the station that runs around with a deer mask on). Overall, good night. Didn't get out of there till 3:30. Got another station party tonight, Black Metal, Wine and Cheese.

DJ Deerhead

Photobucket
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2010
    Last day of Forbidden's tour.
    It was great n i bumped into a couple of band members from Gama Bomb

"Didn't get out of there till 3:30. Got another station party tonight, Black Metal, Wine and Cheese. "

Our parties are pretty bomb n so kvlt thats its usually only 5 people or so are there.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

"Didn't get out of there till 3:30. Got another station party tonight, Black Metal, Wine and Cheese. "

Our parties are pretty bomb n so kvlt thats its usually only 5 people or so are there.
    I was referring to 2 separate parties. The local show was like 150 people or so. The Black Metal, Wine and Cheese party was like 15 people.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I know,
    I was implying that Idrinkwine n i had a party, lol. <_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Alrighty. Hah. Well, I wouldn't have know that.
    Rammstein review. Today. Someone?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Went to a local show last night hosted by my radio station (meaning free for me). It was at a bowling alley in Asbury Park, NJ. A shitload of fun actually. Got to meet a shitload of great people that were quickly getting drunker and drunker. 3 out of 4 of the local bands were great, one sounding like the Sex Pistols, and it was their first show ever. The headliner's singer was also the drummer, so that was pretty damn cool. There was an appearance of DJ Deerhead (a DJ from the station that runs around with a deer mask on). Overall, good night. Didn't get out of there till 3:30. Got another station party tonight, Black Metal, Wine and Cheese.

DJ Deerhead

Photobucket
    was the bowling alley called Asbury Lanes?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Glad to see Blind Guardian had an awesome performance. can't wait to see them on 12/21

DJ Deerhead

Photobucket
    was the bowling alley called Asbury Lanes?
    Yes it was. I stole a pencil from there.
    B-)
    edited December 2010
    Glad to see Blind Guardian had an awesome performance. can't wait to see them on 12/21
    Seeing them the day before me. Should be an awesome show

EDIT: just realized we get the last 2 dates of the tour too
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    the show last night was mindblowing.
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I really hate you right now.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i really hope there are videos on youtube soon
    they set a guy on fire
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What the fuck is the fascination with Rammstein on here? It's as if they're some Gods of Music, and it's all boring as Hell...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    boring as Hell...
    This is where you are incorrect, sir. Their live show is out of this world.
    I love winning with women