Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You really don't want to fight Ed, Santana.

He's taken out more cracka ass bags than you can count.
    I love winning with women
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

Ed is actually the one person on here I think could kick my ass, so ya, stay on his good side Santana.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

LMAO!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Metallica has a heavier sound/production and plays (most of) their songs slower. Slayer is more GRR PLAY IT FASTER SO WE CAN FUCK THEIR FACES OFF. The heaviest Met song is not Dyer's Eve, however. It is The Frayed Ends Of Sanity.
    Actually Metallica plays most of their songs FASTER live.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Metallica has a heavier sound/production and plays (most of) their songs slower. Slayer is more GRR PLAY IT FASTER SO WE CAN FUCK THEIR FACES OFF. The heaviest Met song is not Dyer's Eve, however. It is The Frayed Ends Of Sanity.
    Actually Metallica plays most of their songs FASTER live.
    Yes, but Slayer songs are usually quite a bit faster than Met songs.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Who cares?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    We're just having a conversation.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    unless your quite knowledgeable with slayers discography, its very hard to tell when one song stops and another starts live. they barley put any gap in between the songs
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    unless your quite knowledgeable with slayers discography, its very hard to tell when one song stops and another starts live. they barley put any gap in between the songs
    lol
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Or you just don't pay any attention...
    In his defense, it IS pretty hard to tell Jihad from Raining Blood.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    When you're front row of an amphitheater all slayer songs are hard to tell one from the other. It was so loud. I will never forget ear plugs again
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    lol Slayer front row (I was right next to the PA too) didn't bother me either times I saw them at all, which surprised me.

Then I saw High on Fire in April and that blasted the fuck out of my eardrums. I had a ringing for days. Pike insisted on turning his amp(s) up to what seemed like 12.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    seriously thou, why would have i been paying attention. they were the most boring band i have EVER seen
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Slayer>>>>>>>Metallica

I will fight you.
    Fight me <_>
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Slayer>>>>>>>Metallica

I will fight you.
    Fight me <_>

When you're front row of an amphitheater all slayer songs are hard to tell one from the other. It was so loud. I will never forget ear plugs again
    I'm so glad I brought earplugs to Ozzfest. First time I've worn them to a show, and it really made a world of difference.
    seriously thou, why would have i been paying attention. they were the most boring band i have EVER seen
    You just made your previous post invalid. Well done.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'm so glad I brought earplugs to Ozzfest. First time I've worn them to a show, and it really made a world of difference.
    pussies
    Call it what you want, but I'll be pretty happy I started wearing them when I can still hear 20 years down the road.