Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    just stating a fact
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Unrelated sidenote, I see you've been listening to Kalessin's "The Dragontower", Erik.

*bro fist* Awesome song.

Way too fucking catchy lolz.

GRANT!
    ME!
    THE POWER OF THE DRAGONTOWER!

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    And this is why you're an ignorant piece of shit. The ONLY fucking band out of those that I've said is beyond perfect, is BMTH's new album....that's it. You're a fucking moron, you say that I overreact for these bands, when in reality I just listen to them a lot, and the only one that got a heavy reaction was TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS. Yes, that album IS beyond perfect. Fucking deal with it. I love how much my opinion on an album fucking bothers you. Pansy ass bitch.
    lmao, I can't believe you're surprised that so many people here give you shit for the things that you say.
    and he continues to say them soo...
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    "I didn't say they fit in? They're just always grouped together because of the Scene fanbase.

I'd really like to know how I'm a hypocrite, considering I don't bash on people for liking a band when I like them myself like Arlo does."

I don't give a shit about fanbase here, which is why I said that. And you constantly prove you're a hypocrite even by this statement. Mainly because you've given me shit for liking some bands when I still bash them, so you call me a hypocrite and tell me to shut the fuck up. Arlo casually likes bands. Now, notice the key word here casually. He is pointing out that he just listens to them from time to time, minding his own while you go apeshit over bands and give them way too much praise like BMTH. There's a difference between casual, and OMG FUCKING PERFECT.
    imageimage
    does fanbase even matter?
    people shouldnt label the band based on who listens to it
    label them by what matters..THE MUSIC
    imageimage
    Like I said, BMTH's new album is literally the ONLY fucking album since Evangelion LAST FUCKING YEAR, that I've went batshit insane over.

Like I said, nice to see how much my opinion bothers you assholes PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
    It doesn't bother anyone here, you just don't know when to stop. Which is why you keep replying and replying with shit like how we're bothered by your opinion or how we're all over your dick. And BMTH should never be compared to Behemoth in any way, shape, or form because in this world called reality, the new BMTH is a 3/10. And I do recall other albums you have called "fucking perfect" or "fucking beyond perfect" besides Evangelion and w/e BMTH's new one is.
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, I've done worse, but I did almost the exact same thing when Shane did that. I insulted your intelligence because you trolled, not because I was angry.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    It doesn't bother anyone here, you just don't know when to stop. Which is why you keep replying and replying with shit like how we're bothered by your opinion or how we're all over your dick. And BMTH should never be compared to Behemoth in any way, shape, or form because in this world called reality, the new BMTH is a 3/10. And I do recall other albums you have called "fucking perfect" or "fucking beyond perfect" besides Evangelion and w/e BMTH's new one is.
    Me? No you fags don't know when to stop. Constantly bash me for my opinions on bands. This is why I say you fuckers are obsessed with me. Does it really fucking matter if I think it's beyond perfect, an "11/10" while you think it's a 3/10? Does it keep you up at night? Do you sit there crying "That faggot Erik on the internet said BMTH's new album is beyond perfect. I must bash him and get my revenge for such treachery.".

Now. I say again.

THERE IS A HELL...BELIEVE ME, I'VE SEEN IT. THERE IS A HEAVEN...LET'S KEEP IT A SECRET, IS BEYOND PERFECT, THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR 2010, AND IS AMAZING EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO IT AND STILL HASN'T GOTTEN OLD OR STALE.

KINDLY FUCKING PROCEED TO:

Me? No you fags don't know when to stop. Constantly bash me for my opinions on bands. This is why I say you fuckers are obsessed with me. Does it really fucking matter if I think it's beyond perfect, an "11/10" while you think it's a 3/10? Does it keep you up at night? Do you sit there crying "That faggot Erik on the internet said BMTH's new album is beyond perfect. I must bash him and get my revenge for such treachery.".

Now. I say again.

THERE IS A HELL...BELIEVE ME, I'VE SEEN IT. THERE IS A HEAVEN...LET'S KEEP IT A SECRET, IS BEYOND PERFECT, THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR 2010, AND IS AMAZING EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO IT AND STILL HASN'T GOTTEN OLD OR STALE.

KINDLY FUCKING PROCEED TO:

No, you don't get it. An opinion is an opinion and that's that. But you cannot say that not one thing you say sparks someone to say something about it. It's not our fault you can't handle our opinions as well. Because if you could, you would drop shit and be a more understandable person when it comes to opinions. But you call it as we're bashing you and that's we're obsessed when we're clearly not obsessed in anyway and half the time we don't say things to bash you, you just take it that way for god knows what reason.
    imageimage
    its like hes looking for it
    imageimage
    You know, if you look too hard at something your brain will start creating shit that isn't there.
    imageimage
    Nah, it just comes from everyone on the daily. I don't have to look for it. But:

We do not bash you on a daily basis. Usually, if someone says anything to you you end up taking it as such. Or you say something beyond stupid that causes bashing in some sort of way. I'm bored as fuck so I thank you for giving me something to do for a few seconds Mr. Myanswerisdealwithit
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey britt nice review. I didn't care about shinedown until I saw them at rock on the range and they were very very good.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    page?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    man its a vicious circle with erik...but its always the same crap
    And he never listens...
    imageimage