Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I need some of Shinedowns best songs to listen to.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    let me list some for you

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Best or most known? The setlist is their most known songs.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    45 and Diamond Eyes. Everything else they have is just ok to me.
    I love winning with women
    Better Version, Dirthouse, Junkies For Fame, Lacerated, What A Shame, Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide, Sound of Madness, Sin With A Grin, Beyond The Sun, Fly From the Inside, In Memory, 45, Crying Out....don't get me started. Hah
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    lol @ one of the two I love not being listed by a true Shinedown fan <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Alright cool
    I'll listen later

^Diamond Eyes is great too.
    Feels good man.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "dialectic"?
    that should be "dialect", sir
    Nope. A dialectic is a type of argument which really isn't an argument at all, it's more of an exchange of ideas.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dialectic Chaos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stalking your Last.FM, Leah? It's in your sig....how the fuck is that stalking? I frequently see BMTH, ADTR, and SS on there.

And what Wine said is far from ownage. He's just once again trying to make me out as an absolute imbecile. He's being a cocky asshole, that's not "ownage".

As far as you Arlo, you're a fucking retard. I don't care that I like these bands on a higher level then you do, it's just the fact that you like the same shit, so you can kindly shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocrite.

Brian, I'd like to know how what I said was ignorant, he's a fucking hypocrite, there's not much more to it. As far as my Cormorant statement, that's not ignorant, that's just Wine getting WAY too asshurt over a troll comment.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Stalking your Last.FM, Leah? It's in your sig....how the fuck is that stalking? I frequently see BMTH, ADTR, and SS on there.

And what Wine said is far from ownage. He's just once again trying to make me out as an absolute imbecile. He's being a cocky asshole, that's not "ownage".

As far as you Arlo, you're a fucking retard. I don't care that I like these bands on a higher level then you do, it's just the fact that you like the same shit, so you can kindly shut the fuck up and stop being a hypocrite.

Brian, I'd like to know how what I said was ignorant, he's a fucking hypocrite, there's not much more to it. As far as my Cormorant statement, that's not ignorant, that's just Wine getting WAY too asshurt over a troll comment.
    I've told you the reason why BMTH, ADTR, and SS are frequently on there. Marc wants to listen to them, uses my phone and it scrobbles. I like those bands and I've admitted that. But how ADTR fits in with SS and BMTH baffles me. If you don't want to comprehend what I say then let me know so I don't waste my time. And as for the rest, you're also a hypocrite. And if you deny that then it makes you even more of one. Wine stated his shit, and you still don't listen and call asshurt.... *shakes head*
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What in my comment is there to indicate that I was "asshurt?" Besides typing a few lines, none of them indicating any frustration or anything, I don't see what you're getting at.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    First I should let it be known that I can't stand TDWP or BMTH's new album. With that being said what you're trying to infer is that there isn't much of a difference between casually liking a band and obsessing to the point that you consider their music to be "beyond perfect" and continue to pretend that they are the greatest musicians out there. If you can't see that difference than I really don't know what to say because it's pretty obvious to me, lol.

I've told you the reason why BMTH, ADTR, and SS are frequently on there. Marc wants to listen to them, uses my phone and it scrobbles. I like those bands and I've admitted that. But how ADTR fits in with SS and BMTH baffles me. If you don't want to comprehend what I say then let me know so I don't waste my time. And as for the rest, you're also a hypocrite. And if you deny that then it makes you even more of one. Wine stated his shit, and you still don't listen and call asshurt.... *shakes head*
    I didn't say they fit in? They're just always grouped together because of the Scene fanbase.

I'd really like to know how I'm a hypocrite, considering I don't bash on people for liking a band when I like them myself like Arlo does.

What in my comment is there to indicate that I was "asshurt?" Besides typing a few lines, none of them indicating any frustration or anything, I don't see what you're getting at.
    Because you NEVER, bash me like that, period. But you felt the need to attempt to "own" me, and insult my intelligence, because my Cormorant comment pissed you off.

First I should let it be known that I can't stand TDWP or BMTH's new album. With that being said what you're trying to infer is that there isn't much of a difference between casually liking a band and obsessing to the point that you consider their music to be "beyond perfect" and continue to pretend that they are the greatest musicians out there. If you can't see that difference than I really don't know what to say because it's pretty obvious to me, lol.
    And this is why you're an ignorant piece of shit. The ONLY fucking band out of those that I've said is beyond perfect, is BMTH's new album....that's it. Yes I listen to ADTR a lot, but I don't obsess over them or consider them the greatest Musicians of all time, in fact, all I said about their new album, is it's good, it's catchy. and I've been listening to it a lot, but it's no Homesick. Doesn't compare to Homesick. That's such a fucking jizzfest, right? You're a fucking moron, you say that I overreact for these bands, when in reality I just listen to them a lot, and the only one that got a heavy reaction was TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS. Yes, that album IS beyond perfect. Fucking deal with it. I love how much my opinion on an album fucking bothers you. Pansy ass bitch.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

He's just once again trying to make me out as an absolute imbecile.
    he doesnt need to try hard...
    imageimage

He's just once again trying to make me out as an absolute imbecile.
    he doesnt need to try hard...

OH HA HA HERP DERP U SURE OWNED ME DERE BINACA HERPPPPP

Unrelated sidenote, I see you've been listening to Kalessin's "The Dragontower", Erik.

*bro fist* Awesome song.
    Wow. I love how all the reviews get buried in this thread. -_-