Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Concert Review Thread

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Youve never met Wine, Erik.
    Thats how he talks.
    Straight up.
    No I read what you said, but you decided to act as if I wouldn't understand what you said, although I did perfectly well. I noticed that when you get pissed, you try to own someone by talking overly sophisticated. It gets old fast and makes you look like the most smug asshole on the planet.

Anyways, U GOT MAD BRO.

U MAD.
    Alright. I'm going to bed, it's late. I recommend you do the same, because your home schooling and any social life you would have are not occupying your time efficiently.
    Aha, cool. Clever. You're gonna jump on the bandwagon? Shit nigguh, I though you were better then that. I guess not. Jackass.

I now repeat my previous statement, but in a more sophisticated way, just for you. :)

THOU FURIOUS.

the proper phrasing should be THY FURIOUS....you just called yourself mad

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2010
    I don't know what that band sounds like but all deathcore is shit
    Cool Suicide Silence always showing up in your Last.FM, broette.

Do I need to explain this to you again? I guess so. I know, as a fact that all deathcore is shit. This includes Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, BMTH, ect. I openly admit that SS and BMTH are guilty pleasures when I'm in the mood. Just because I have some weird liking to these bands does not mean they are good in anyway or deserve the excessive praise you give them on a daily basis. And before you start telling me I'm mad, I'm not mad at all. I'm just telling you this again so maybe this time you'll finally understand it.

And thanks for creepin my last.fm, you seem to do that a lot to people
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hey now, The Acacia Strain kicks ass!

I'll let that comment slide though cause Dying Fetus is friggin amazing.

ANNNNNDDDD THIS is exactly why I don't fucking take you seriously when you bash me for TDWP and BMTH. You like one of the absolute WORST Deathcore bands out there?

GTFO, hypocritical pansy.

Wine already took care of you well enough but since this was directed at me I'll respond.

Erik, there is a difference between saying they "kick ass" and saying that "OMG 11/10 I CAN REALLY FEEL THE ANGER IN HIS VOICE THEY ARE SO AMAZING"

Oh and comments about you being home schooled will continue until you've proven that you've made progress, which is certainly not being shown here.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so much erik ownage in one thread
    this made my morning

imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So he's a 70 year old British lad?
    The word lad is usually used to mean someone young, say 7-20. This is sort of like saying, "He's a 90 year old toddler."
    Aha, cool. Clever. You're gonna jump on the bandwagon? Shit nigguh, I though you were better then that. I guess not. Jackass.
    I now repeat my previous statement, but in a more sophisticated way, just for you. :)
    THOU FURIOUS.
    I never made a comment on the quality of your education, I made a comment on the time that they are consuming. If you're staying up so late, then your day is not structured enough for you to be efficient.

The root of my "sophisticated" speech is something I think you guys should all understand. I have seen all of you have brief moments of sincerity, and drop the "lolomgbro" talk, and sometimes engage in a nice dialectic. That goes for you too, Erik. However, I do not usually leave that. I think there's a lot to be said for that. I don't always take what others say on the internet seriously, but I mean almost every word I say on here. It's also very challenging for a lot of people to argue against an articulate opponent, so speaking like this is just the way I work. It is no indication of my mood, or anything, really.

If you want, I can yet again put this in words you can understand.

I talk like this.

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    el em eff ay oh
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I gotta say, I think it's humorous that people really seemed to be laying off of Erik more, and then we get another major argument like this because Erik starts shooting ignorant statements.

I think this should serve as a lesson to not say ignorant things if you don't want to get bashed, but then again, it's obviously the bashers' faults. Fucking scum.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    This will all go to hell in a couple of hours.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I gotta say, I think it's humorous that people really seemed to be laying off of Erik more, and then we get another major argument like this because Erik starts shooting ignorant statements.
    Major argument?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    That's an awesome movie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Shinedown-Atlantic City, NJ-11/20/10-Everything and Anything Acoustic Tour

It was a sold out show. We got there at 7:00 and doors opened at 8:00.

The first opener was a one of Shinedown's roadies, "The Bear". He was awesome, hilarious. He played 4 originals and 1 cover (The Beatles "Rocky Raccoon") and Eric Bass (Shinedown) came out and helped him out with the vocals on his final song. 7.5/10

The second opener was a "country" artist by the name of Will Hoge. While he was good, we were all really bored due to it being country and we were waiting for Shinedown. Zack Meyers helped out also on guitar and vocals during Hoge's last song. 6/10

SHINEDOWN-This was my 9th time seeing the greatness known as Shinedown. They hit the stage at 10:03, all decked out in classy suits. The first song "Heroes" blasted us all away, regardless of the acoustic guitars being used. After the wrapped up "Heroes", Brent Smith informed us all that they would be explaining the story behind all their songs. So, for the rest of the night, we were charmed with great, inspiring stories augmented by the acoustic asskicking of Shinedown. They covered Foo Fighters "Times Like These", The Beatles "With A Little Help From My Friends" and the traditional "Simple Man". Best part of the show, or should I say most unique, was the way they did "Devour". No guitars. They used piano and drums instead, Eric Bass being on piano, Ryan the Roadie playing bass, and Zack Meyers playing drums. Just an amazing show. 13/10

Heroes
    Save Me
    If You Only Knew
    Sound of Madness
    Shed Some Light
    I Dare You
    Times Like These (Foo Fighters cover)
    The Crow and the Butterfly
    Burning Bright
    Devour
    Call Me
    Fly From The Inside
    Encore:
    With A Little Help From My Friends (with Will Hoge) (The Beatles cover)
    Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover)
    Second Chance

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

I'll upload more pictures when my friend uploads her pictures, her phone has a better camera.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    That's an awesome movie
    What do you expect, it was an awesome time to be a kid.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    "dialectic"?
    that should be "dialect", sir
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Sounds like you had a blast at the show, Britt.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    new page?
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    bullshit new page
    I love winning with women
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Sounds like you had a blast at the show, Britt.
    I did. :D And I could actually move my neck after the show since it was acoustic, even though the acoustic was strong as shit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html