Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What. The. Fuck. is going on????

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's because George gets on sets a play list and walks away from his computer lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You fags still go on turntable? I though that went out with Myspace, Texas Hold em', the UFC and Jayfaces?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    says the 40 year old man on a kids internet forum
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    this reminds me of an argument i have with my son from time to time: why would you want to play in the garbage when you have awesome toys all over the floor?

sure, you can listen to shitty, embarrassing nu-metal, but why would you want to when there's an ocean of great metal out there to listen to? so much that i don't have enough hours in the day to indulge in all of it.

"elitist" is not an argument, but a cop out on par with saying "i don't want to proceed from my hot topic playlist. i'm happy with what they sell to me" don't be surprised when people don't wanna waste time skipping past a bunch of threads and posts dedicated to mall metal.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    supposin wut y00z gonna be doin when y00z 40 :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's because George gets on sets a play list and walks away from his computer lol
    I never see you on when we go on at night....
    A "kid's internet forum"? lol ok I'm actually 60, but that makes you more pathetic. People in thier 20's should be out doing something every night, not sitting on the internet. When you get older and have kids, you don't have as many options to go out, so it makes more sense.
    go change your depends your gettin a diaper rash [-(
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You've got a hot wife for a 60 year old CF
    We might have to start calling you Hugh Chicken Hefner
    It's *you're, and I just changed them. :\">
    he aint 60 gnomez dumbfukkz [-(
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I know that nolaqueen
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this reminds me of an argument i have with my son from time to time: why would you want to play in the garbage when you have awesome toys all over the floor?

sure, you can listen to shitty, embarrassing nu-metal, but why would you want to when there's an ocean of great metal out there to listen to? so much that i don't have enough hours in the day to indulge in all of it.

"elitist" is not an argument, but a cop out on par with saying "i don't want to proceed from my hot topic playlist. i'm happy with what they sell to me" don't be surprised when people don't wanna waste time skipping past a bunch of threads and posts dedicated to mall metal.

Ignorant elitist
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo

Ignorant elitist
    This and I never saw a mrh tshirt at hot topic, but I have seen many slayer shirts there, I even bought one there. Why would you wanna listen to all death or hard metal when there is an ocean of other genres of metal out there. Just because you don't like some bands others like doesn't mean you can't agree on some. Maybe you just to old to understand it just like I'm to young to understand maiden or kiss. Get off your high horse and understand just because it's your personal opinion doesn't make it right. I have seen mrh like 30 times manson like 4 and rammstein I'm going to for the first time. I'm gonna keep going no matter what you say so let it go and leave us to what we like and I'll leave you to what you like.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Slayer means nothing at HT because they're quite a popular band. True to their genre, a hiccup album, but they're still Slayer. What I used to see were more Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, ect with some Meshuggah, Tyr, Opeth, thrown in. At least the one in Robinson Twsp was like that. Appearantly it's not that way now as all HT's are off to sucktown.

As for Satan's thing, it's doesn't matter. I like what I like. Just because it isn't better metal, underground, or something of the sort doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening. I'm not going to stop liking it just because it's nu-metal. I like all sorts of crap from pop, rap, death metal, folk metal, melodic death/black metal, nu-metal and more. It is what it is
    imageimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My comment was sarcasm <__>
    Too bad he didn't realise that :))
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i like some of what people would call nu metal. like deftones, they're pretty solid. it's just that 98% of it is absolute garbage that was the late 90's equivelent of the trendy metalcore/deathcore garbage. shitknot and mushroomhead are some of the dumbest music i've ever heard. i mean i listen to some dumb shit, like anal cunt, but it's dumb on purpose. i don't see the difference between almost every nu-metal band and limp bizkit, but for some reason they're reviled more. it's all the same to me. i've never considered mushroomhead or shitknot anything more than metal versions of icp. never will either.
    for 'nu' metal i like, dont know if most these count as nu metal but idk

deftones
    disturbed's first album
    a few AHC songs
    Skinlab
    rob zombie
    static x
    and for nostalgia reasons:
    staind
    SOAD
    couple godsmack songs
    What I like that's considered nu-metal to my knowledge

Deftones
    SOAD
    Slipknot's first couple albums..after that a few songs here and there
    Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish album and some other songs
    Static X
    Rob Zombie
    Godsmack
    Linkin Parks first album
    Korn up to Untouchables..after that a few songs here and there
    A few Disturbed songs I don't mind
    Marilyn Manson besides his last two shits (added him since he was talked about in here)

I'm sure a few have slipped my mind. I don't really consider Deftones or Rob Zombie nu-metal. To me Deftones is more of an alternative/hard rock type. And Zombie is more of a hard rock/metal hybrid. I can't really find a metal category to assaciate him with besides just metal
    imageimage