Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Help a brotha out.

123457»

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? No
    Another brother loving the idea of a free state economy!
    That surprises you that I support state rights over federal?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, it doesn't surprise me, I just like the concept.

Besides, state tariffs on other states isn't even a rights issue, it's more of an economic issue.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I consider economic freedom to be a rights issue, but I get what you mean by trying to separate the two

\m/ on agreeing on this issue! I think in general you and I have similar views of where we'd like society to end up, we only sometimes disagree on how to get there
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So, me and Alex(dreamtheater) are putting on a benefit concert at our school for our senior service project. All the proceeds of the event will be going to our local Arts Education Alliance which will go to benefit a local elementary school whose music and arts programs are going down the drain. We got a pretty big local cover band to play the event, but with that, but they're charging a bit to play the event, so we need some help. We've been seeking donations locally, and I thought of maybe reaching out further than out community.

So, if you have a lil' extra and want to support a good cause, you can donate here: http://musicforthemasses.eventbrite.com/

I'm not expecting anything, but every penny helps, so if you can and want to, please donate.

Thanks in advance. \m/
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Age? 109
    Ethnicity? WHite
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) Middle Class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? N0
    Do you think it is morally permissible? No
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? More
    Do you consider a fetus life? Yes
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? Yes
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Was Paul but he has no shot. Santorum
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Elephant
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No. Bush (No Child left behind..Obama..not a dime left for our child.
    Do you trust electronic voting? I don't know. Not really I guess.