Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Help a brotha out.

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    19-Mixedasamotherfucker-Middle class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? Yes
    Do you think it is morally permissible? Yes
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? Less
    Do you consider a fetus life? No
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal I guess

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? Yes
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Ron Paul doin work
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Depends
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? Alright
    Do you trust electronic voting? Not exactly
    image Photobucket
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep

Age? 20
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) Middle Class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? yes
    Do you think it is morally permissible? yes
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? less
    Do you consider a fetus life? no
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? Nope
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? None
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican?if i voted i would vote Democrat
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? he did alright
    Do you trust electronic voting? Nope
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Age? 20
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) Upper middle class

Social issue poll:
    Do you think it is morally permissible? Yes
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? Less restrictions.
    Do you consider a fetus life? I consider it life as much as I consider a tumor life.
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal.

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? Yes.
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Picking my preferred republican candidate is like picking my preferred STD.
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Democrat
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? He's done an amazing job. People who say otherwise don't understand how the economy works and don't know how much he has actually done.
    Do you trust electronic voting? Yes.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2012
    Age? 26
    Ethnicity? white
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) higher class poor

Social issue poll:
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? less but i think on your 3rd abortion you should be sterilized
    Do you consider a fetus life? not until it can survive out of the womb
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? federal but its like trying to legislate morality which is not possible

Political poll:
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Ron Paul
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Democrat if Paul is not the nominee
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? Yes considering republicans did everything within their power to make him fail
    Do you trust electronic voting? no
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Age?19
    Ethnicity?Hipsanic
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) Healthy

Social issue poll:
    Do you think it is morally permissible? No
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? Less
    Do you consider a fetus life? No
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? No

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? No
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? None
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No, but I don't blame him, there is only so much he can do.
    Do you trust electronic voting? Yes.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Age 29
    Ethnicity white, Jewish if that helps
    Vague description of your financial situation lower middle class, full time student

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? Shouldn't be a legal issue it's a medical procedure so yes
    Do you think it is morally permissible? Yes but depends where you get your morals
    Do you consider a fetus life? No, do you consider an chicken egg life
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Neither should be personal but state if I must choose one

Political poll:
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Dr. Ron Paul
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? R
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No, he didn't take on the right subjects like jobs first. Also didn't stop war actually engaged in war activity
    Do you trust electronic voting? No it's to easy to manipulate
    edited February 2012
    they way i look at it is there about 1.2 million abortions a year. that would be 1.2 million kids who weren't wanted, who had a high probability of having really shitty parents who resented them. they also had a high chance of being more of a burden on the welfare system and they help reduce our ignored population crisis. abortions are the best choice all the way around.
    edited February 2012
    This is Judy, I didn't notice I was logged under his name. Switching to mine

Age? 25
    Ethnicity? white
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) higher class poor

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? Only if deemed to be unhealthy for mother or under 1st trimester
    Do you think it is morally permissible? I know it does a lot of damage to women who have had them
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? More. Some use it as BC
    Do you consider a fetus life? Yes
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? No
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? None
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No, my ass was promised health care
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

Age? 22.
    Ethnicity? white.
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc). lower-middle class, young working mother.

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? yes.
    Do you think it is morally permissible? yes.
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? Less Restrictions.
    Do you consider a fetus life? No.
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? Federal.

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? Yes.
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Ron Paul.
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Republican.
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No.
    Do you trust electronic voting? No.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    they way i look at it is there about 1.2 million abortions a year. that would be 1.2 million kids who weren't wanted, who had a high probability of having really shitty parents who resented them. they also had a high chance of being more of a burden on the welfare system and they help reduce our ignored population crisis. abortions are the best choice all the way around.
    Watch the doc freakanomics on Netflix it explains how legal abortion in 73 helped the decline of the crime rate in the early 90s. The unwanted crime causing kids were never born to grow up and commit crimes.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Age? 20
    Ethnicity? white
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) upper middle class

Social issue poll:
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? more
    Do you consider a fetus life? no
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? neither, its a personal issue

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote this upcoming presidential election? yes
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? Paul
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? republican if Paul is the candidate
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? sure nothing huge effected me personally
    Do you trust electronic voting? i dont trust any voting
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Age? 23
    Ethnicity? Caucasian
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) middle class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? it should be up to each individual state
    Do you think it is morally permissible? its a necessary evil
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? slightly more
    Do you consider a fetus life? very difficult to say, depends on how developed
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? state

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Neither most likely
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? short answer no - extended patriot act, that NDAA thing, didnt close Guantanamo, issues with fed task forces in California and Medical Marijuana Dispensories
    Do you trust electronic voting? somewhat
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Age? 27
    Ethnicity? white
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) middle class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? yes and no.... i think some girls just fuck and get pregnant and get abortions on the reg... that aint right.
    Do you think it is morally permissible? no
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? moreeeee
    Do you consider a fetus life? yes
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? state

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? depends
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? fukk naw
    Do you trust electronic voting? no, i dont trust the government at all.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Sometimes abortions are better on the baby if you think of it. A lot of times if you look at people w/ major medical problems, the mother had seriously complications during pregnancy. My mother hemorrhaged 3x w/ me, borderline losing me all 3 times. I was born a month early and I have a weakened immune system and problems w/ nerves/muscles can all be linked to them not fully developing.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Age? 33
    Ethnicity? white, merrcan

Social issue poll:
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? it's good where it's at now
    Do you consider a fetus life? yes

Political poll:
    Which is your preferred Republican candidate? ron paul
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? no
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? he did okay. he's perpetuated a lot of the things he campaigned against, but his accomplishments have been monumental
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Age? 34
    Ethnicity? white
    Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc) - Upper class

Social issue poll:
    Should abortion be legal? No
    Do you think it is morally permissible? No
    Should there be more or less restrictions on who is eligible to get an abortion? idk. I am not sure what restrictions there are now. Probably less restrictions.
    Do you consider a fetus life? Personally yes.
    Do you think it should abortion should be a federal issue or a state issue? State issue

Political poll:
    Are you planning to vote Democrat or Republican? Probably neither unless the Republican nomination is Ron Paul.
    Do you think Obama did a good job in his first term? Why or why not? No. Resigned the Patriot Act. Increased troops contrary to political promises. And instead of fixing the healthcare problem in this country, he mandated that everyone needs to buy into private insurance which will ultimately make healthcare affordable to less.
    Do you trust electronic voting? yes.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    personally I think financial question is a little vague. If you want a more accurate demographic then you should have posted sample ranges per some sample city.

Also some of your questions should allow for none of the above answers. Like are you voting for R's or D's? There are a lot of people here who are independent. I havent ever voted for a R or a D, unless you count when I threw my vote away 4 years ago by writing in Ron Paul.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc)
    personally I think financial question is a little vague.
    wow, you dont fucking say?
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Vague description of your financial situation(wealthy, middle class, etc)
    personally I think financial question is a little vague.
    wow, you dont fucking say?
    =))