Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Help a brotha out.

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Age? 27
    Sex? M
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of financial situation(inb4wake)? Middle Class

Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? Yes
    Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? Yes
    Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? No
    Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? Vary
    Do you agree with the minimum age of 25 to be in the House of Representatives? Yes
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? Yes
    Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? Yes
    Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? No
    Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? No
    Do you agree states shouldn't be allowerd to enter into any treaty with one another? No
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Age? 27
    Sex? M
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of financial situation(inb4wake)? Middle Class

Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? Yes
    Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? Yes
    Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? No
    Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? Vary
    Do you agree with the minimum age of 25 to be in the House of Representatives? Yes
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? Yes
    Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? Yes
    Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? No
    Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? No
    Do you agree states shouldn't be allowerd to enter into any treaty with one another? No
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Age? 22
    Sex? Male
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of financial situation(inb4wake)? Middle class

Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? yes
    Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? yes
    Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? yes
    Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? 2 from each state
    Do you agree with the minimum age of 25 to be in the House of Representatives? yes
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? yes
    Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? yes
    Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? no
    Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? yes
    Do you agree states shouldn't be allowerd to enter into any treaty with one another? yes
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Slap I assume I answer both sets of questions?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    No. The ones from page one I already did. But feel free to if you wanna share dat opinion.
    I just didn't want to fuck up your results or w/e

Age? - 20
    Sex? - male
    Ethnicity? - hispanic
    Vague description of financial situation(inb4wake)? - lower class
    Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? -yes
    Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? - yes
    Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? - yes
    Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? -2 per state
    Do you agree with the minimum age of 25 to be in the House of representatives? - yes
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? - yes
    Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? - yes
    Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? - no
    Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? - yes
    Do you agree states shouldn't be allowerd to enter into any treaty with one another? - yes
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Age 26
    Sex male
    Ethnicity white power
    Vague description of financial situation(inb4wake) upper class poor

Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? yes
    Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? yes
    Do you agree that the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? yes
    Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? 2 from each. the House is a population representation
    Do you agree with the minimum age of 25 to be in the House of Representatives? yes
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? yes. article 1, section 8, cause 3
    Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? yes
    Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? as opposed to who? Corporations?
    Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? yes but at no more than 1% of GDP
    Do you agree states shouldn't be allowerd to enter into any treaty with one another? yes
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wait there is new questions.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so who or what do you people think should be in charge of the military then?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Age? 34
    Sex? M
    Ethnicity? White
    Vague description of financial situation? Wealthy

Do you agree that members o the House of Representatives should be limited to 2-year terms? No I guess.

Do you agree that Congress should have the power to "lay and collect taxes"? No.

Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? Yes, but as Commander-in-Chief, if he wants to invade some country he should be required to lead the invasion on a white stallion with a sword yelling "CHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEE!!!!!!"

Do you believe The Senate should be compromised of 2 senators from each state, or should it vary due to population? Dont care. I dont really support the form of gov we have.

Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? No

Do you agree that there should be no title of nobility in the USA? Yes.

Do you believe Congress should be in charge of the military? idk. For declaration of war? Then Yes.

Do you believe Congress should be able to borrow money on the credit of the USA? No.

This answer deserved it's own post

Do you agree taht the President should be Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces? Yes, but as Commander-in-Chief, if he wants to invade some country he should be required to lead the invasion on a white stallion with a sword yelling "CHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEE!!!!!!"

No, it really didn't.

No, it really didn't.
    Yeah it really did. unless you're a supporter of the American war machine...
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do agree that no state should be able to impose tariffs on products from other states? No
    Another brother loving the idea of a free state economy!
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

No, it really didn't.
    No, but your answer wasn't as funny or clever as you made it out to be. So it really didn't.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

catz REAL butthurt
    so who or what do you people think should be in charge of the military then?

No, it really didn't.
    No, but your answer wasn't as funny or clever as you made it out to be. So it really didn't.
    I wasn't trying to be funny or clever. I wasn't even claiming it was an original thought. I just double posted because I thought the idea is important

I am against the american war machine... and if the rich had to fight in the wars they start then maybe they wouldn't be so trigger happy to start them