Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    voted for you, man....i think lol. i hit vote but i wouldn't allow it to have access to my facebook page so i hope the vote went through.
    Yea, you don't need to post it to your wall for the vote to go through. Thanks!

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anytime, man.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    fine fuck you erik! [-(
    Yes on the first offer.
    No on the second.

I'll fuck your bitch like Based God doe. :kanyeshrug:
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    no soup for you!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Erik. Beat sucked get better beat.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oo funny thing I was listening to MGK on pandora and a song came up talking about fuck all the haters and I was like the lyrics sound exactly like what something Erik would say. Looked to see who it was, and it was Mac miller. Thought I remembered you liking him.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Erik. Beat sucked get better beat.
    Oh well. It was my favorite of the five I got to choose from. I love it.
    Oo funny thing I was listening to MGK on pandora and a song came up talking about fuck all the haters and I was like the lyrics sound exactly like what something Erik would say. Looked to see who it was, and it was Mac miller. Thought I remembered you liking him.
    Yea, I love both of them. Mac was so dope live, constant energy. And sooo many bad bitches there.
    If I go to warped I'm going go try and see MGK
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    fine fuck you erik! [-(
    Based God doe.
    :-/
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ape hates everything but like MGK? THE FUCKING WORLD IS ENDING!
    Conspiracy?
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    MGK got arrested last night haha.
    Oo well
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lolbasedgod
    DON'T FUCKING DISS THE BASED GOD. #TYBG
    MGK got arrested last night haha.
    Yea, disorderly conduct and brawling. His bail was only $100 lol.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    lolbasedgod
    Martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians.

But seriously, I thought you didn't like Lil' B. :-/

Either way, Pretty Boy Millionaires was amazing in the absolute worst way possible.
    lolbasedgod
    Martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians, martians.

But seriously, I thought you didn't like Lil' B. :-/

Either way, Pretty Boy Millionaires was amazing in the absolute worst way possible.
    I love Lil B as a comedy act. Which is exactly what he is, he's a Hip Hop troll. He's not serious with the swag shit, it's making fun of Hip Hop stereotypes and taking it to an extreme. And he's become a meme, Google Image search Thank You Based God and Based God Can Fuck My Bitch. Plus, he's like an inside joke with me and my crew now.
    His Music is terrible, but it's intentionally terrible, so there's a difference. His "serious" Music is really deep and emotional, but he has such a lazy and sloppy flow and tries to be extremely deep and lyrical when he's not. But it is what is, his swag/cooking tracks make me laugh my ass off.

HOES ON MY DICK 'CAUSE I LOOK LIKE JESUS.
    NIGGUHS GETTIN' MAD 'CAUSE I LOOK LIKE JESUS CHRIST.
    SWAG SWAG S-SWAG SWAG.
    BA-BRRRANGDANGDANG YO GIRLFRIEND.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    i clicked vote, but i dont have a facebook so i dunno if it went through.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?