Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    All of you have spent a lot of time in this thread bitching back and forth at each other today.
    umustbenew.jpg
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, I get it. Same shit different day.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    (> '_')>
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skipped 4 pages, not interested in some pissing match.

However I really liked the video Erik. I like how you over saturated the colors or whatever you did. It was neat. The beat was also good, and over all I enjoyed the song even though it was more the the BS about no-one being as good as you or whatever. One of your better raps imho. Good luck
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i have no idea why i'm even being mentioned here
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Skipped 4 pages, not interested in some pissing match.

However I really liked the video Erik. I like how you over saturated the colors or whatever you did. It was neat. The beat was also good, and over all I enjoyed the song even though it was more the the BS about no-one being as good as you or whatever. One of your better raps imho. Good luck
    Thanks! Did you vote?

Also, yea, it was bragging, but you're just supposed to go the fuck in, good flow, good delivery, clever wordplay and metaphors, etc. Not supposed to be an emotional track with a deep ass subject.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If I would have swore in front of my parents as a teenager (13-17) I woulda got my ass beat 8-X

Voted for you so don't even start bs
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think I voted. Clicked the green vote button anyways.

And yeah, the flow and delivery were good so I didnt seem to mind the content. Actually think a few songs like this on an album isnt even a bad thing, as long as there are some tracks with some more substance (deep ass subjects)
    If I would have swore in front of my parents as a teenager (13-17) I woulda got my ass beat 8-X

Voted for you so don't even start bs
    Voted
    Thank you. :-bd
    I think I voted. Clicked the green vote button anyways.

And yeah, the flow and delivery were good so I didnt seem to mind the content. Actually think a few songs like this on an album isnt even a bad thing, as long as there are some tracks with some more substance (deep ass subjects)
    That's basically my mixtape. Most of it is really meaningful, with where I'm at in my life right now and shit, and then there's like.......3 brag/fun tracks. Bonfire being brag, one of them like a party/get fucked up track, and then one that's just really clever and fun as shit, not necessarily bragging.
    Aight, so I had it twisted.

We will select 25 finalists on February 12, 2012. You must have at least 100 votes to be eligible. We will then deliberate for another week and announce the Grand Prize, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place winners on February 19, 2012 on Yowie.

SO, basically, I don't even need a ridiculous amount of votes. I just need at least 100 votes. They'll look at everyone who got at least 100 votes, and choose 25 finalists. So, this shouldn't be TOO hard. We have over 100 likes on the Stolen Throne page, and I already posted the link on there too. If I can get all of them to vote, I'm already good.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited January 2012

I've done literally nothing that's fishing for attention, I've posted, and conversated in threads, that's it, like everyone else. Everyone on here is an attention whore in that case, right?
    i call bullshit on this...first off...when you came back the first thing you did was stop in make one thread...an "update" on your gangster rap career....then you disappear for how ever long (a week, 2 weeks, a day? idgaf) it was and come back and make a thread and all you talk about is how your tripping and so fucked up on these drugs....sounds like someone who is looking for attention to me
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i wouldn't say again...im just pointing out the facts...in an otherwise name calling hissy fit
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Hoot mon! There'll be no more Haggis-Hurling this day! 8-X
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Voted for you(:
    Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    its not bad but the beat is terrible i hate that part of it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!