Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And I'd be so proud to have you as a kid. You are one good kid to be proud of how you've turned out. In fact you are a good example for all parents and future parents out there, for how they could go about raising their kids right. Maybe a book should be in order? :)]
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And I'd be so proud to have you as a kid. You are one good kid to be proud of how you've turned out. In fact you are a good example for all parents and future parents out there, for how they could go about raising their kids right. Maybe a book should be in order? :)]
    I'm actually doing shit for myself and working my ass off towards a goal every day, already working towards my long term career at 16, so keep up with the subliminal shots. My Mom's proud, sorry that I'm not being like the other 6 billion on the planet working towards college and a 9-5 job. I actually want something better than that for myself.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    voted, good luck :)
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    its to early for popcorn
    voted, good luck :)
    Thank you! And yea, I'm at a disadvantage, there's this dude on YouTube, Shizzy Sixx, that entered, and he already has a pretty big YouTube fanbase, his video has like 50K views. But hopefully I make it to the top 10, it'll be completely up to the judges at that point, even if I barely snuck into the top 10 with the least amount of votes in the top 10.
    My Mom's proud
    She must not have heard your song or read your lyrics then.
    Cuz no mom would be proud of that.
    If you're talking about the swearing, I swear in front of her all the time, she doesn't care. Not a strict bitch over petty shit like that.
    How many entires are there?
    I saw like 72 pages of videos,.. each having 15 or so on each page.
    That's a lot of entries.

You think your lyrics and flow is tight enough to get into the top 10?
    I listened to it, and your lyrics are weak.

"I'm about to fuck up this beat, no condom. I'm awesome."
    "Feelin' like I'm from Gotham, I'm the hero of my city."
    "Matter fact, I'm what kids need, and I always keep my lid neat."
    "Goin' harder than yo bitch's titties, when our lids meet, now I'm in deep."
    "Got bitches beggin' fo' my meat, and MCs fiendin' fo' me to be on the beat."

Ah fuck it,... I should just post every lyric.
    It sucks in it's entirety.

Lyrics:

I'm about to fuck up this beat, no condom.
    I'm awesome.
    When I come around, these Rappers play possum.
    I got 'em, now these suckas wonder they gonna stop him.
    I'm a problem, Im'ma rock 'em, Im'ma sock 'em, Im'ma rob 'em.
    Of any pride they ever had, now it's only right that Im'ma top 'em.
    Feelin' like I'm from Gotham, I'm the hero of my city.
    Goin' harder than yo bitch's titties, when our lids meet, now I'm in deep.
    Now her hips creak, along with the squeeks from underneath the bed sheets.
    Name my dick sleep, when I'm done with her, you won't hear from her in two weeks.
    Ya shit's weak, like you smokin' on that reggie, I blow headies, difference between you and me, you why kids tweek, I'm what kids seek.
    Matter fact, I'm what kids need, and I always keep my lid neat.
    Got bitches beggin' fo' my meat, and MCs fiendin' fo' me to be on the beat.
    That's neat, but there's some expectations you gotta meet.
    Get a swag like mine, smoke a bag like mine, try to go twice as hard as me.
    Write a rap like mines, fuck a bad white dime, with a ass so fine, like two cheeks.
    If you can't fulfill those needs, then I guess you gone, like last week.
    And I'm runnin' this track, but no, this ain't no mothafuckin' track meet.
    Funk Volume, come and gimme the treat, I'm rappin' like this my last heartbeat.
    You can get @ me, you can hit me up, but this ain't no fuckin' Twitter Tweet.
    But since I'm in ya teeth, you can hashtag #Episode, no little E.
    And for you little league haters that try to belittle me, I'll turn ya housewife to a widow, ain't no little speak.
    I spit that sizzle heat, my flow is Skittles sweet, I'm slick as fiddle strings, colder than icicle cream.
    Tryna get a Mill like Meek, but I can't do that with a weak ass beat.
    So it's sweet to me that this beat brings heat, makes it easier for me to proceed.
    To do my thing, you will not impeach the King, Im'ma succeed, live in luxury, three times dare you to impede.
    I sneak this beat, in the teeth, bitch please.
    I stomped it with my sneaks and made it hard for it to breathe.
    I made it scream, I made it screech, and now here comes the Police.
    It's on it's way to Hell, I'm goin' to a cell, lemme preach my peace, Rest In Peace, let's go!

You can hate, it really doesn't phase me. Everyone I've showed it too in person has loved it and said it's one of the hottest verses I've done so far. And one of the biggest local Rappers out here straight up admitted he was jealous of my flow. So, you don't really phase me. Plus, 6 likes, 1 dislike, it's doing good right now. And yes, I'm very confident in it, I went the fuck in, no one's gonna convince me otherwise. I've spent hours watching other entries, and only a select few were even on the same level as mine, most were eh, boring, or just plain terrible.
    Well my work is done here. <:-P
    Tryna get a Mill like Meek, but I can't do that with a weak ass beat.

Guess it's not gonna happen then.
    Lol you went from being chill to straight up hater in .01 seconds. Hate on the beat, I don't care, I didn't make it, it's not my beat. I think it's a dope ass beat though. It was the best out of the 5 that they let you choose from.
    I can't even read his sig pic.

"That's that North Up Top That That"

WTF?
    That's That North North.
    That Up Top.
    That OVO.
    And That XO.
    Well my work is done here. <:-P </p>
    Yea, take your L now old man. Your work being.......? Officially making yourself the most pathetic person on here? I mean yea, you succeeded then. Job well done.
    That's That North North.
    That Up Top.
    That OVO.
    And That XO.
    Guess you have to be black to understand that.
    Or have basic comprehension skills.
    If you're talking about the swearing, I swear in front of her all the time, she doesn't care. Not a strict bitch over petty shit like that.
    Keep it up. Such a shame she's not a Nazi. :(
    Yea, take your L now old man. Your work being.......? Officially making yourself the most pathetic person on here? I mean yea, you succeeded then. Job well done.
    Nah just letting the new "laid back, chill" Erik flip shit over a three word sentence. Btw I never even clicked on the link, let alone voted against you.
    Nah just letting the new "laid back, chill" Erik flip shit over a three word sentence. Btw I never even clicked on the link, let alone voted against you.
    I was perfectly chill, just telling you how sad of a human being you are. Just fucking block me, it's not that hard. Instead of replying with a bitchmade comment like a child every time I post.
    I only made two posts directed towards you the whole time you've been back and you went ape shit both times. How are you perfectly chill? :)) You told me to kill myself multiple times, attacked me and my kids, accused me of being a troll on your rap forum, and tried to insult my age about 20 times. Yeah you are pretty chill dude. Cool as a fucking cucumber. :-*
    I only made two posts directed towards you the whole time you've been back and you went ape shit both times. How are you perfectly chill? :)) You told me to kill myself multiple times, attacked me and my kids, accused me of being a troll on your rap forum, and tried to insult my age about 20 times. Yeah you are pretty chill dude. Cool as a fucking cucumber. :-*
    Because you're pathetic. You're 40 years old son. Harassing someone over 20 years younger than you on the internet. It's not even that you're old, it's your age combined with the fact that you're acting 10. At least if anyone else does that shit, they're around my age by 2-5 years, you're fucking above 40 and are acting like the biggest bitch above everyone else. Everyone else has actually been pretty chill. It's just extremely sad and embarrassing on yourself. And then to see you were the one that came to the other forum. A 40 year old dude doesn't have anything better to do? It's just extremely sad. I am chill though, you never truly pissed me off. You would know if I actually got pissed.
    Because you're pathetic. You're 40 years old son. Harassing someone over 20 years younger than you on the internet. It's not even that you're old, it's your age combined with the fact that you're acting 10. At least if anyone else does that shit, they're around my age by 2-5 years, you're fucking above 40 and are acting like the biggest bitch above everyone else. Everyone else has actually been pretty chill. It's just extremely sad and embarrassing on yourself. And then to see you were the one that came to the other forum. A 40 year old dude doesn't have anything better to do? It's just extremely sad. I am chill though, you never truly pissed me off. You would know if I actually got pissed.

Far from it. I applaud your attempt though, since a 40 year old man has nothing better to do than trying to tip a 16 year old on the internet. =D>
    Same ole Erik. Always bitching.
    Not bitching at all.