Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now it's there. Crazy shit.

Voted.

Very appreciated!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    voted against you
    voted against you
    You know, it's embarrassing on yourself when you're one of the oldest on here, and you're acting like the biggest bitch about my return. It's really sad. You and Satan both, just looks pathetic on both of you. Grow up.
    Maybe because your "return" has nothing to offer the forum other than you looking for attention, that you obviously are lacking other places, and you shoving your shitty music that nobody cares about down everyones throats.

Your last couple of farewell speeches involved you telling us all how much all of us are assholes and you are leaving for good and then returning again and telling everyone how you are gonna be famous and the rest of us will all be losers. Gee I wonder why you aren't getting a parade thrown for you with your "return"?
    Maybe because your "return" has nothing to offer the forum other than you looking for attention, that you obviously are lacking other places, and you shoving your shitty music that nobody cares about down everyones throats.

Your last couple of farewell speeches involved you telling us all how much all of us are assholes and you are leaving for good and then returning again and telling everyone how you are gonna be famous and the rest of us will all be losers. Gee I wonder why you aren't getting a parade thrown for you with your "return"?
    Lololol. You're so ignorant that it makes me sad. It's not for attention, just randomly came back. I have plenty of friends in real life now that I'm always with, I don't need people on an internet forum for comfort or "attention", so yea, definitely not lacking it in other places, son. And have I shoved my Music down your throats? Nah. I've made under 10 posts regarding my Music. 1 track and one post with lyrics in text, in ONE thread, that's MADE for my Music, which YOU don't have to open. So, in turn, keep making yourself look bitchmade as possible.

With that said, keep looking and acting like a straight bitch. You seem salty. It's sad as fuck. Once again, grow up son.
    No your "return", as usual is all about you. It's a big cry for attention like always, with you. "Hey everyone look at me, I'm so hardcore rap now that I even talk and type like a real black guy". It's laughable, go back to your Rap forum where you were even a bigger joke on there, than you are here. :))
    No your "return", as usual is all about you. It's a big cry for attention like always, with you. "Hey everyone look at me, I'm so hardcore rap now that I even talk and type like a real black guy". It's laughable, go back to your Rap forum where you were even a bigger joke on there, than you are here. :))
    Really? How hung up you are on the "attention whore" shit is really sad. All about me? I've been conversating normally. You just, as the sad bitch you are, are looking for anything to bash on, so you roll with the attention whore shit. I've done literally nothing that could be considered fishing for attention since I came back, and even before I left, I didn't do it, it was just overexaggerated. And once again, keep displaying your ignorance, A: I'm not even into Hardcore/Gangsta Rap, B: I never claimed to be "Hardcore Rap", none, absolutely none, of my Music is "BUSTIN' AT 'EM I'M G'D UP.", and my attitude isn't like that either. I'm not this hardass street nigguh, I'm a suburban white kid that's into Hip Hop and raps, never claimed to be anything else, or tried to be. You're just an ignorant salty ass old man that doesn't know the difference.
    BTW, I'm generally liked over there, just get cracks about my tattoo, not extremely hated or anything though. Nice try though.
    [-X lolno We saw how well you were liked over there. You were the joke of the forum. Maybe people here are more forgiving than me, but I can see right through your attention whore ass. It will be the same movie over and over with you, because it always is. You have shown nothing to me that you are any different than you were before. You are a punchline here and you always will be.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    how many eriks does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    edited January 2012
    [-X lolno We saw how well you were liked over there. You were the joke of the forum. Maybe people here are more forgiving than me, but I can see right through your attention whore ass. It will be the same movie over and over with you, because it always is. You have shown nothing to me that you are any different than you were before. You are a punchline here and you always will be.
    No. Thing is, over there, I don't have bitches like you on my ass stressing and obsessing over me, considering that you make it clear that my presence alone pisses you off, which only strokes my ego. So, thank you. Just get cracks about my tattoo, that's literally it. I've yet to get in a serious fight over there.

Anyways, nah, you're just a salty, crusty ass old bitch. I've done literally nothing that's fishing for attention, I've posted, and conversated in threads, that's it, like everyone else. Everyone on here is an attention whore in that case, right? And really, if you wanna get technical, who's the attention whore here? You just can't help but to follow me around and make sure you make your bitchmade comment after literally EVERYTHING I say, intentionally trying to start shit. I don't do that childish bullshit. Yet you're like 40 fucking years old and can't hold it back, you're like the recess bully looking for a fight, but you choose that fight with someone 20+ years younger than you. It's extremely sad. This thread for instance, you clearly hate me, so block me and don't come into my threads, it's THAT easy, instead of coming in like a bitch and making yourself look salty. I don't read or post in the threads that don't interest me. Haven't posted in any of the threads that are Metal or Mayhem Fest discussion. But ay fam, keep stroking my ego and just making yourself look pathetic, it's all good.
    Wait, it makes sense now. You were the fucking troll that came over to the other forum harassing me. LOL, so fucking sad. You're a really pathetic human being. Grow up.
    All I said was that I voted against and you flipped shit. Yeah you really changed. :))
    All I said was that I voted against and you flipped shit. Yeah you really changed. :))
    I didn't flip shit, I'm perfectly calm right now. Just pointed out what a childish bitch you're being. Ever since I came back, you post after all my posts "Can we ban Erik yet?" "Oh, Erik's not banned yet?". Fucking block and ignore me then, I haven't even done shit to you, or talked to you at all. All I was saying was it makes you look pathetic, you're one of the oldest nigguhs on here, you should at least be above shit like that, but nah, apparently not, you and Satan both, 2 of the oldest members, and the only two to act bitchmade and throw shit fits about my return. I guess some just stay 12 years old. Fuck outta here. Take your L and go home.
    Wait, it makes sense now. You were the fucking troll that came over to the other forum harassing me. LOL, so fucking sad. You're a really pathetic human being. Grow up.
    That was me, it's about time you figured it out. Oh and I just posted your link on two other forums that I go on encouraging people to vote against you also and they all are.
    That was me, it's about time you figured it out. Oh and I just posted your link on two other forums that I go on encouraging people to vote against you also and they all are.
    Literally, kill yourself. Not even to overuse that, but you are one saddd fucking human being. I ain't even mad, just sad for you. You're 40 years old, just please take your L, and end your life. Your kids are gonna turn out wonderful. What an amazing Father to have.

LET'S BULLY KIDS TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME ON THE INTERNET, I'M A BIG BOY NOW.
    Oh, and nice try dumbass, but they can't DOWN vote me, just vote for other people. Doesn't hurt me all that much. One, not enough of them are gonna give enough of a shit, two, there's 2,300 other entries. Ahahaha, fucking dumbass.
    You're 40 years old, just please take your L, and end your life. Your kids are gonna turn out wonderful. What an amazing Father to have.

What the fuck does the L stand for nigger?
    Loss.
    Literally, kill yourself. Not even to overuse that, but you are one saddd fucking human being. I ain't even mad, just sad for you. You're 40 years old, just please take your L, and end your life. Your kids are gonna turn out wonderful. What an amazing Father to have.

LET'S BULLY KIDS TWENTY YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME ON THE INTERNET, I'M A BIG BOY NOW.
    Well if my kids turn out anything like you I will be one proud Dad. :x

Well if my kids turn out anything like you I will be one proud Dad. :x
    Real talk, if you were my Dad, and I found out you were doing this shit online and harassing a kid 20 years younger than you, I'd be ashamed you were my Dad and straight up tell you to fuck off.