Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    LOL and i rest my case
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    See, this is why I don't like 95% of Straight Edge people. Not because they don't do drugs, I'm not one of those nigguhs that's like "LOL YOU PUSSY YOU DON'T GET HIGH.", but because they have this sense of superiority and feel that A: They're a better person than drug users, or B: Have this warped perception of every single drug user and look at them as no life addicts that have no future.
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    edited January 2012
    And Nola is officially in my list of idiots. I'm gonna go have dinner and still not do drugs, so bye.

Edit: And Erik.
    Photobucket
    uhmmm.. we all remember you talking shit on weed and look where you are now.
    And? I was 13-14, and ignorant, I said everyone who smokes weed wastes their life on it. I was correct, right? If anything, I SHOULD have been against weed at that age, but people grow up and mind states change, basically what Nola's saying about Trixy.
    but you're mentally unstable and she's not.
    Lol WHAT? Mentally unstable? What the fuck are you even saying? I was mentally unstable a while ago, I'm extremely happy with my life now and couldn't ask for more, I'm very mentally stable. My life is going in the direction I've been wanting it to for a long time now.

then stop ruining it with drugs like that.
    Oh, you mean improving. Sorry, gonna have to pass up that offer. The key is moderation, which I have control of, but you can't seem to grasp that. And I can't grasp why you care so much. I'm someone you've never even met, and vice versa, what does it effect in my life if you're a heroin addict? Absolutely nothing.

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The only thing better about alcohol is that it's legal.

-Too much you throw up
    -Too much you die
    -Too much you have a shitty day the next day
    -It is addictive.

That's probably just the beginning. I'm not digging into your life and saying you will or wont do drugs or anything, or whatever the hell is going on in this thread. Just saying my response to the responsibility part.
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2012
    I woke up under a tree with parts of my phone in separate places throughout my friends house and camper, and my ipod in his front yard.

I don't care how how I am, that would NEVER happen with weed.
    That was also when I was a noob at drinking and was introduced to cognac.
    image Photobucket
    The only thing better about alcohol is that it's legal.

-Too much you throw up
    -Too much you die
    -Too much you have a shitty day the next day
    -It is addictive.

That's probably just the beginning. I'm not digging into your life and saying you will or wont do drugs or anything, or whatever the hell is going on in this thread. Just saying my response to the responsibility part.
    shes already drank so she has already done drugs, the point is now moot
    So what? She doesn't want to drugs? A lot of 15 year olds claim they won't ever do drugs, some do, some don't.

i have no problem someone saying they dont wanna do drugs
    but people shouldnt really say theyd never do drugs it makes u sound dumb imo, esp when your that young
    You can think I'm dumb if you want, unless I have some medical problem and weed is the only medicine, I won't be doing drugs.
    alcohol is drugs too u know, ur never gonna touch a drop of alcohol ur entire life??
    Don't be a smartass just because you know I'm right. Give it up, Nola. I'm not going to drop my morals out the window. I'm no Erik, and I'm no you. I am my own person.
    a smartass? i asked you a simple question which ur obviously dodging...do you think you will drink even one drink of alcohol in ur life??
    Why would you ask a stupid question. Of course I will, and I already have. Don't turn around and be like "Ha! So you will do drugs." Big fucking difference imo between alcohol and drugs. And alcohol is something you have more control of and less addictive. Sure it's worse than weed, but you can do it more responsibly.
    LOL Yup, you're officially as ignorant as I was before trying weed. I tried to come up with the same bullshit about how alcohol is completely different. And you can do alcohol more responsibly? Riiiiight. Alcohol has made me strip and scream obnoxiously, weed never has. You're in way more control while high on weed compared to alcohol.

actually shes even more ignorant than i actually firt expected with that answer, shes 15 doe its to be expected.... no harm done
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited January 2012
    really? have you ever discussed your views with your dad?
    Not really. He respects our choice to believe in Christianity, and we respect his views.

I think him and my mom have talked about it or do talk about it sometimes though.
    i think it would do you well for one time to sit and actually talk to him, maybe he can help guide you away from the religious propaganda bullshit but still let you have your faith and understand the actual important things. like what jesus taught on how to treat people and less on stupid shit like gay marriage which people with religious power made up out of thin air over many years
    Tbh most of the people i hang with are nonreligious: my three best friends, alot of my minor friends, and my gf arent religious.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    lol ok Erik. have fun being like Birdman.
    Fosho. I'll enjoy that Birdman money too. :-bd And buy 10,000 bottles of DXM and Codeine to support my addiction.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You guys are all driving me to drink heavily.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    at least ur not doing drugs
    at least ur not doing drugs
    ZING!

seriously doe erik stick with weed, you dont need that lean shyt its bad news
    edited January 2012
    lol ok Erik. have fun being like Birdman.
    Fosho. I'll enjoy that Birdman money too. :-bd And buy 10,000 bottles of DXM and Codeine to support my addiction.
    sounds good.
    You want me to get you some too, babe?

seriously doe erik stick with weed, you dont need that lean shyt its bad news
    It's ridiculously hard to get anyways, it'll be like a luxury whenever I can get it. It was dope though, just like DXM, it's fine if you use it sparingly and in moderation. Abusing it is what makes it dangerous.
    oh thank you, kind sir.
    You wanna do it together and have some faded sex? It'll be 11/10.
    u mean the sex would be as good as oli's emotional screams???